Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:56 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,590,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Nope, that is the mindset of most of the posters on here.
Nope, that seems to be the mindset of most Hispanics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 01:17 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,746,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Hispanics are intentionaly out breeding all non Hispanic Americans into minority status and taking over America. Canada will be next in line.
Sure youre right.

Forget a war. This is the funnest way to take over a country!

Old 08-08-2008, 01:20 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,746,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Nope, that seems to be the mindset of most Hispanics.
Excluding you of course.

Its so funny when you co-sign stuff like this
Quote:
Hispanics are intentionaly out breeding all non Hispanic Americans into minority status and taking over America. Canada will be next in line.
as a "Hispanic".

Old 08-08-2008, 04:26 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,334,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Saving up thousands of dollars to pay a coyote while claiming poverty status, crawling through manholes, living 60 to a house, stealing other people's identities, having a multitude of babies for the purpose of pimping, pandering and shielding you against deportation and other criminal activities, perpetually driving drunk, driving without a license on top of being in somebody else's country illegally, marching down the streets of the country you invaded illegally while waving the flag and professing loyalty to the country that hates you so much you fled from the terror of living in it, does not make you intelligent. In any 1st world country? its the perfect example of being criminally insane.
------------

The vast majority dont pay Coyotes thats a myth .
I have lost count of how many I know who are here illegaly that did not pay Coyotes .
I have asked them after getting to know them.
Of course I mean Mexicans as the other countries come legally on guest visas only to stay decades past the time.

Thats another huge problem no politician wants to talk about.

"while waving the flag and professing loyalty to the country that hates you so much you fled from the terror of living in it"

I agree with the above 100% .
I live in Doral /Miami EVERY flag from EVERY Hispanic country is flown but not 1 USA flag was being flown in gated community I live in.

They recently asked that flags be flown on side of house not huge flags in front yard so now you dont see them as much.

Like my grandmother said's
" We all fled something only to come here and have our youth repay America's kindness with a kick placed directly in the crotch"

Alot of the old immigrants feel same but the younger one's now feel "America OWES me " and those are the one's coming in drones .

"Our" politicians seem to agree with them .
-------------
I dont want a single illegal in USA from ANY group but some of the posts in immigration forum are bit anti ALL Mexican Americans.

You wouldnt have a United States Marine corp infantry without Mexican Americans they are the largest ethnicity in Marine Infantry.
They fight like pitbulls for this country.

Dont confuse citizens with illegals.

Old 08-08-2008, 04:41 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,334,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
I grew up in a minority majority area. I loved it and wouldn't have had it any other way. There is no group dominating the other. Racial and ethnic tensions tend to be lower. Diversity is prized rather used as a barrier.
------------

I agree with diversity they do also .

Though some posts are a bit anti ethnicity and I disagree with them but I understand their disgust with the largest group POURING into USA which is Hispanic and REFUSING to assimiliate .

That is reality in last 10 yrs the mentality has become F USA we will not assimiliate and you OWE us.

I posted this before so its redundant but a country needs just 2 things to work

Common language
Common monetary system

Otherwise its broken up into tiny little countries and with that I shall depart for work where English is not needed and not required (South Florida) and if you dont speak Spanish you will not be hired.

Do you agree with that , think thats okay ?

Old 08-08-2008, 05:15 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,394,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
------------

The vast majority dont pay Coyotes thats a myth .
I have lost count of how many I know who are here illegaly that did not pay Coyotes .
I have asked them after getting to know them.
Of course I mean Mexicans as the other countries come legally on guest visas only to stay decades past the time.

Thats another huge problem no politician wants to talk about.

"while waving the flag and professing loyalty to the country that hates you so much you fled from the terror of living in it"

I agree with the above 100% .
I live in Doral /Miami EVERY flag from EVERY Hispanic country is flown but not 1 USA flag was being flown in gated community I live in.

They recently asked that flags be flown on side of house not huge flags in front yard so now you dont see them as much.

Like my grandmother said's
" We all fled something only to come here and have our youth repay America's kindness with a kick placed directly in the crotch"

Alot of the old immigrants feel same but the younger one's now feel "America OWES me " and those are the one's coming in drones .

"Our" politicians seem to agree with them .
-------------
I dont want a single illegal in USA from ANY group but some of the posts in immigration forum are bit anti ALL Mexican Americans.

You wouldnt have a United States Marine corp infantry without Mexican Americans they are the largest ethnicity in Marine Infantry.
They fight like pitbulls for this country.

Dont confuse citizens with illegals.
If you go back and read my post, no where did I state "the vast majority" of them use coyotes, frankly I could care less how they get here, I want them to stop coming period.

Second, the BLURRING OF THE LINES? Is the fault of the LaRaza crowd and IA supporters primarily from Mexico who thought power in numbers would be the best smear tactic in silencing white America with claims of being racist against "hispanics". They took it a step further trying to use my people (blacks) but then the IA gangs started killing us and they had to take that one off the table.

Additionally, I saw plenty of Americans of Mexican descent in those marches, waving Mexican flags and you cannot deny many of the anchor babies in our government are fighting tooth and nail for sanctuaries and aiding and abetting "their people." That being said, don't get it twisted, while there are plenty of Americans who lump them together, I have never lumped them together I know the difference. However, you cannot deny too many Americans of Mexican descent put their loyalties to Mexico and "their people" ahead of those of America. As long as that tradition continues they have no one to blame but themselves. You can't ride two donkeys with one ass.

Old 08-08-2008, 09:42 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,590,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Excluding you of course.

Its so funny when you co-sign stuff like this

as a "Hispanic".
I 'co-sign' stuff like this because a majority of Mexicans really believes it. We've already gone rounds over Mexican textbooks, we already know that a LARGE majority of Mexicans believe they have a RIGHT to the American Southwest, and we already know there is a movement towards Reconquista.

Outbreeding the natives is all part of the plan...

Quote:
3) Jose Angel Gutierrez, Prof. Univ. Texas at Arlington, founder La Raza Unida Party at UC Riverside 1/1995
"The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. And they want us to discuss civil rights. Civil rights. What law made by white men to oppress all of us of color, female and male. This is our homeland. We cannot - we will not- and we must not be made illegal in our own homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."
Quote:
Augustin Cebada, Information Minister of Brown Berets, militant para-military soldiers of Aztlan shouting at U.S. citizens at an Independence Day rally in Los Angeles, 7/4/96
"Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets, we're here today to show L.A., show the minority people here, the Anglo-Saxons, that we are here, the majority, we're here to stay. We do the work in this city, we take care of the spoiled brat children, we clean their offices, we pick the food, we do the manufacturing in the factories of L.A., we are the majority here and we are not going to be pushed around. We're here in Westwood, this is the fourth time we've been here in the last two months, to show white Anglo-Saxon Protestant L.A., the few of you who remain, that we are the majority, and we claim this land as ours, it's always been ours, and we're still here, and none of the talk about deporting. If anyone's going to be deported it's going to be you! Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Woodland Hills! Go back to Boston! To back to the Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You're old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you, leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. Even their own ethicists say that they should die, that they have a duty to die. They're taking up too much space, too much air. We are the majority in L.A. There's over seven million Mexicans in L.A. County alone. We are the majority. And you're going to see every day more and more of it, as we manifest as our young people grow up, graduate from high school, go on to college and start taking over this society. The vast majority of our people are under the age of 15 years old. Right now we're already controlling those elections, whether it's by violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we're going to take over." Other demonstrators: "Raza fuerza (brown race power), this is Aztlan, this is Mexico. They're the pilgrims on our land. Go back to the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria."
Quote:
Larry Elder, L.A. radio talk show host reads a letter from one of his listeners:
"Dear Larry, I spent ten years as a cruise hostess working at sea on cruise ships all over the world, so many of my assignments were to the Mexican Riviera, going back to the destination over and over again working friendships with many of the local people working along side of us in the Mexican tourist industry. Larry, the one phrase I heard a hundred times or more was, 'When the revolution is over.' When I asked for information, always the same answer, 'When they have California back.' Young or old, it seems they grew up being taught there would be a revolution some day. Somehow they would have California back."

Old 08-08-2008, 10:14 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,470,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
Ohhh nooooo! Hispanics!!!!!
I wonder just how many are children of illegal alien parents with 9th grade educations and no job skills. We are supposed to be excited about this?

Old 08-08-2008, 10:54 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,102,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I wonder just how many are children of illegal alien parents with 9th grade educations and no job skills. We are supposed to be excited about this?

This should get us excited

Hispanic Family Values? by Heather Mac Donald, City Journal Autumn 2006

Old 08-08-2008, 12:18 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,394,836 times
Quote:

HSG while that is a very informative article, unfortunately after reading it I've begun to feel very ill. . I think I'll call and make a doctors' appointment to get a prescription for some anti depressants now. After reading that article, I have no doubt most Americans will follow in my footsteps.

Quote:
Unless the life chances of children raised by single mothers suddenly improve, the explosive growth of the U.S. Hispanic population over the next couple of decades does not bode well for American social stability. Hispanic immigrants bring near–Third World levels of fertility to America, coupled with what were once thought to be First World levels of illegitimacy. (In fact, family breakdown is higher in many Hispanic countries than here.) Nearly half of the children born to Hispanic mothers in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, a proportion that has been increasing rapidly with no signs of slowing down. Given what psychologists and sociologists now know about the much higher likelihood of social pathology among those who grow up in single-mother households, the Hispanic baby boom is certain to produce more juvenile delinquents, more school failure, more welfare use, and more teen pregnancy in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration