Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 08:24 PM

291 posts, read 413,138 times

Advertisements

Now at the ripe age of 52 I lost my brother in law my famliy is sick he was the same age as me. meanwhile theses looters across the street feel fine threating me since i turened them in. I need a man.now to live here with mom and i while we get away from here. they are threatening me the whole pack of animals...I call the cops but no matter how bad they make our lifes no one cares. Please i can pay you.. come on what kind of person is so bad. that we have live scared sure ITS TOO LATE.

BS

Old 06-30-2009, 08:29 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,054,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAndBroke View Post
Now at the ripe age of 52 I lost my brother in law my famliy is sick he was the same age as me. meanwhile theses looters across the street feel fine threating me since i turened them in. I need a man.now to live here with mom and i while we get away from here. they are threatening me the whole pack of animals...I call the cops but no matter how bad they make our lifes no one cares. Please i can pay you.. come on what kind of person is so bad. that we have live scared sure ITS TOO LATE.

BS
Contact the sheriff's department.

Do us all a favor and get a gun----------even a shotgun tends to cow ruffians.

Or; hightail it out of there for here in Arizona. I am being serious.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:18 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,847,909 times
In what state do you live?

BTW, if you haven't done so by now, here are some suggestions:

1. Ensure that all doors and windows are locked when necessary
2. Install external and/or internal house security
3. Always have a weapon or a defensive device available
4. Install a camera(s) in our outside your house

Old 06-30-2009, 09:45 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,466,371 times
Quote:

BS
Get a big dog and a handgun. You are already dealing with a pack of animals so get a nice big, unfriendly dog to help you out. The dog will no doubt be more intelligent than your 'neighbors'. Learn how to handle the gun and practice shooting until you feel comfortable. A shotgun can also be quite useful. Sit on your front steps and clean it. If you have any friends who ride motorcycles, ask them if they have any biker friends who would be willing to spend an evening lounging around your yard. Throw in a case of beer and I bet you will have some takers. Or have some guy friends wearing black jackets that say 'ICE' across the back stop by your house to visit every now and then.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:00 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,733,683 times
Quote:

BS
What?

Old 06-30-2009, 10:03 PM

968 posts, read 1,036,410 times
Quote:

BS
What the hell is this?

Old 06-30-2009, 10:23 PM

Thank you but its ca and i pissed them off. i tell you I need a Man NOW
they are in trustee sale while the onsloot of ill legals they are bringing in still.
what a mess .. what kind of life after 25 years these awful people can violate my mom and I .
This hurts like hell I have latino FAMILY SHEESH.. We are old. I love my family whats left .

you guys I know Ive lost it but the tears I cant fight even for my own rights.

Man wanted while we sell the house. such pain.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:29 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,847,909 times
Quote:
Thank you but its ca and i pissed them off. i tell you I need a Man NOW
they are in trustee sale while the onsloot of ill legals they are bringing in still.
what a mess .. what kind of life after 25 years these awful people can violate my mom and I .
This hurts like hell I have latino FAMILY SHEESH.. We are old. I love my family whats left .

you guys I know Ive lost it but the tears I cant fight even for my own rights.

Man wanted while we sell the house. such pain.
Well, in the case that no can actually physically assist you, I'd start considering obtaining necessary defensive items (such as pepper spray, tasers, guns, knives, batons, etc.) and have them available on or near you at all times. If I were you I'd start doing it NOW as a precaution. Prepare to defend yourself to the maximum extent before relying and waiting for others.

Remember, NEVER strike first unless you're in certain danger. The litigious society in which we live provides us with unpredictable results.

In addition, remain vigilant, lock your doors and windows and always have your cell phone available.

Last edited by antireconquista; 06-30-2009 at 10:38 PM..

Old 06-30-2009, 11:08 PM

838 posts, read 920,485 times
Quote:

BS
The police told me once that these gang types usually do not carry out their threats. Depends on
what they did and history. Had one threaten relative because the police were called after they
attacked relative.

In your case they will have some fear of the police who know what's up,
Be sure get police report, or are they facing trial?
Protect your family and pets at all times of day and night. They cannot threaten
your life legally, the police must act on that. You might want to investigate their jail history.

Old 06-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
The police told me once that these gang types usually do not carry out their threats. Depends on what they did and history...I had one threaten my relative after attacking them because the police were called.

In your case they will have some fear of the police who know what's up,
Be sure get police report, or are they facing trial?
Protect your family and pets at all times of day and night. They cannot threaten
your life legally, the police must act on that. You might want to investigate their jail history.
thank you but its far gone .. the devil is whom they run with now.
They blame me and the whole neighborhood for their inability to take us
to the bank. its funny we look like we have money but we all still do our own work. so for two years they have been after not just me a few other older people. fun they just brought in a bunch of men... think man they know the pay check is gone, if they hurt me the worst that will be deportation and maybe a little jail time. no hurt for them.

Iam in los angles and the cops are worthless

Last edited by SickAndBroke; 06-30-2009 at 11:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration