U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 02:45 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,900,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
LOL, Mach i see Jdub has slapped you with the "illegal alien(dreamie) label". She always does that when she loses an argument.
Naw, I can just smell you and spot you miles away. You all think you are so slick and clever because your lifetime has consisted of perpetual lying and other criminal actions. So much so, that you have actually begun to believe your own lies and you actually think you're good at it.

Those sympathetic, liberal, gullible white professors and other liberals may have bought into your sob stories and woe is me victimhood, but I'm a sister with a built in BS detector.

I'm also a long time legal assistant with more than 2 decades of trial preparation experience that enables me to spot a liar, thief, murderer and pretty much any type of criminal there is, even through a computer screen. Whether you know it or not you all have very distinct, recognizable patterns. You can only fool some of the people some of the time.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-09-2008 at 03:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Well that is a personal attack which is against the rules of this forum.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...ationally.html

When you have to fall back on insults, you lose the argument. Good bye and hope you get banned again.
I know you are doing the best you can, but once again, your comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired. There really is a difference between a personal attack and a PERSONAL OBSERVATION.

Remember those patterns I told you are recognizable? This post? is a great example.

I've noticed that when any of you run out of excuses in your sad attempt to defend the indefensible, one of those patterns you all exhibit is the use of the diversionary tactic of changing the subject or trying to focus the spotlight on the person who has you backed into a corner when you have no legitimate response. You then proceed to swing blindly to get your opponent banned.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:34 PM

307 posts, read 458,375 times
Quote:
So classes at CC are overrun and there have been American citizens getting denied because classes are full? Do you have any sources for that claim?
Quote:
Off course they don't, the argument that these students are taking the spots of american citizens is just false. I have never met or heard of an american citizen who had been denied access to a community colllege because it was "full" or because their spot was taken by an "illegal".
I think the information that follows shows that what you and Black Knight are saying is incorrect.

My ExGF was denied access in the nursing program. NOT JUST CLASSES BUT THE ENTIRE PROGRAM at a local CC because it was impacted (full). Many courses within certain majors are the same way. You crossed your finger and hoped you get the class you needed. When I attended Community College as a Computer Science major it was not uncommon for a student to be excluded from 1/3 of the classes due to an over population of students. Are you going to claim that on a campus of several thousand that not a single Illegal Immigrant is a Computer Science major?

Here’s a source if need to verify the gist of what I am saying

nursing program at American River College in Sac - 12th Jan, 03:57 PM - Nursing for Nurses

Quotes from 3 different Nursing students from the above source.

"All 3 choose students based on a lottery system. So it is best to apply to as many as possible and re-apply if you are on the waiting list."

"Yuba College in Yuba City does not choose nursing students by lottery. They go strictly by their waiting list. I spoke with the director of their program and as of last spring their wait list was 2 semesters."

"Butte College, in Oroville, also has an ADN program. I think there may be quite a waiting list for it as well. They used to do a lottery, but now I think they give priority to those who applied the year before. I had to wait one year to get into the LVN to ADN program."

Quote:
^^
Sincere question, how are your tax dollars paying for them to goto Community College? Were illegals getting aid from the state? If not and they were paying with their own money, what is the big deal with allowing them to goto school? I would rather have them in school learning than out in the streets.
Most of the cost of community colleges are paid by TAX PAYERS not the student.

Quote:
^^
….So even though they pay tuition there is concern that just stepping foot on campus and sitting in a class chair is costing tax dollars?
Every Illegal takes away class time and resources from citizens and legal immigrants. If one class has 30 Legal students, and another class has 30 legal and 20 Illegal, On the average which class will provide a better education? The one with 1 teacher teaching 30 students or the one with 1 teacher teaching 50 students? In order to get the same quality of education MORE teachers must be hired as you add illegal immigrants.

MORE TEACHERS COST MORE TAX DOLLARS!

Random

Last edited by RandomU; 08-09-2008 at 05:06 PM..

Old 08-09-2008, 04:28 PM

8,161 posts, read 9,369,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progressive25 View Post
Raleigh - Durham: A new North Carolina law that bans illegal alien students from attending community colleges is drawing fire from illegal immigrant advocates and students!

Link to video (broken link)
Let them 'fire' all they want. Let those feels keep blowing all that hot air out their pie-holes. If no one paid attention to their incessant whining they'd eventually figure out no one cares about their 'plight'. Illegals - go home to your own country and get an education.

Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Let them 'fire' all they want. Let those feels keep blowing all that hot air out their pie-holes. If no one paid attention to their incessant whining they'd eventually figure out no one cares about their 'plight'. Illegals - go home to your own country and get an education.
and fair trials, the option of picking and choosing what laws suits them to obey and welfare and food stamps and section 8 housing and fee k-12 education and . . oh wait, that's why they're here by the millions, because non of that is available to them in the country they love so dearly. Those human rights are preserved for oligarchies only.

Mexico hates them so much they don't even want them back.

Old 08-09-2008, 05:27 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
...........and he hammer continues to fall.

Old 08-09-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post
I think the information that follows shows that what you and Black Knight are saying is incorrect.

My ExGF was denied access in the nursing program. NOT JUST CLASSES BUT THE ENTIRE PROGRAM at a local CC because it was impacted (full). Many courses within certain majors are the same way. You crossed your finger and hoped you get the class you needed. When I attended Community College as a Computer Science major it was not uncommon for a student to be excluded from 1/3 of the classes due to an over population of students. Are you going to claim that on a campus of several thousand that not a single Illegal Immigrant is a Computer Science major?

nursing program at American River College in Sac - 12th Jan, 03:57 PM - Nursing for Nurses

"All 3 choose students based on a lottery system. So it is best to apply to as many as possible and re-apply if you are on the waiting list."

"Yuba College in Yuba City does not choose nursing students by lottery. They go strictly by their waiting list. I spoke with the director of their program and as of last spring their wait list was 2 semesters."

"Butte College, in Oroville, also has an ADN program. I think there may be quite a waiting list for it as well. They used to do a lottery, but now I think they give priority to those who applied the year before. I had to wait one year to get into the LVN to ADN program."

Every Illegal takes away class time and resources from citizens and legal immigrants. If one class has 30 Legal students, and another class has 30 legal and 20 Illegal, On the average which class will provide a better education? The one with 1 teacher teaching 30 students or the one with 1 teacher teaching 50 students? In order to get the same quality of education MORE teachers must be hired as you add illegal immigrants.

Random
Well stated, excellent analogy!

Old 08-09-2008, 06:16 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,793,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post

Random
Getting into nursing school is very competitive, maybe there was another reason your Ex-GF was rejected? Not because maybe an illegal immigrant took her spot. Illegal immigrants are blame for EVERY single thing that happens in america, they steal our jobs, they don't speak english, they don't assimilate, they are stealing our college education.

Old 08-09-2008, 06:27 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,310,600 times
Quote:
LOL, Mach i see Jdub has slapped you with the "illegal alien(dreamie) label". She always does that when she loses an argument.
Not much different than all of you always calling everyone and anyone who happens to be against illegals a racist or anti-immigrant, forgetting to use the word ILLEGAL. Don't even talk to us about labels when that is all that the pro-illegal bunch has used forever now. You are getting it back in spades and you don't like it. Tough!

Old 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,137,411 times
Quote:
Getting into nursing school is very competitive, maybe there was another reason your Ex-GF was rejected? Not because maybe an illegal immigrant took her spot. Illegal immigrants are blame for EVERY single thing that happens in america, they steal our jobs, they don't speak english, they don't assimilate, they are stealing our college education.
That is really insulting and twisted. Your last sentence is very close to the truth. Illegals are causing many problems for the United States while they demand that we speak Spanish, stay in public housing, get free medical care because we are kind enough to furnish it. And from what I see they appreciate nothing done for them. I am glad that at least our NC Legislature is listening to us on this one point. I think some were just about to lose the next election. I expect more laws like this to follow and I don't care what anybody says about it. Our elected officials need to start listening to the people who elected them and pay their salaries. Kodos to the NC General Assembly. Keep it up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration