U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:38 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post

[http://www.borderfirereport.net/inde..._pdf=1&id=2612

I posted the correct link for your article Jdubs.

Btw, are the so called law abiding patriots going to take to the streets and murder people? What happened to their love for the rule of law? What a joke!
Ever heard of self defense? If they come after my family, my property or me don't expect me to sit there, cowed into submission by political correctness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 10:38 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
We are not the only ones. Canada and other countries have the same policy even if the baby is born on an airplane flying over the airspace and never actually puts a foot in the country. This is something we might look into making some modifications on in the future but getting an Amendment is very difficult. But I do agree that a baby born here should have to have at least one parent with a legal authorized presence in the country to gain US citizenship- even if the parent is on a tourist or student visa.
Canada had legislation several years ago to do away with birthright citizenship at about the same time as Ireland. If they've fallen back into old ways, more the shame on them.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:39 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Quote:
What a nutjob that guy is! Only the loons will buy into that bloodshed crap.
Right about now, there are millions of American "loons" who are sick of the government's tolerance of illegal alien tax drainers. The majority of us have grown as "looney" as the illegal alien cowards whose pathetic behinds think they can steal us blind and pretend that we are "just racist". We have gone as crazy as those who had the unmitigated gall to march down our streets waving the Mexican rag and demanding everything that Mexico denies them.

We are sick of the anchor babies and their breeders draining us dry, we are sick of DREAM ACT criminals blaming us for their parents criminal actions and decisions, we are sick of "the Race", LULAC, and the rest of them stealing our tax dollars, we are sick of our criminals masquerading as government officials, we are sick of the ACLU pretending they represent American's civil liberties, we are sick of our hospitals being shut down, and of our schools being overcrowded with illegal aliens, we are sick of providing free breakfast and lunch to the chattel of 3rd world breeders. . . and on and on it goes. Frankly, we are just sick and tired of all things and people associated with this invasion.

So much so, time is running out, the clock is ticking . . . . . . . .

Old 08-10-2008, 10:40 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Ever heard of self defense? If they come after my family, my property or me don't expect me to sit there, cowed into submission by political correctness.
Did you read the article? He is suggesting that his sheeple go out there and shed some blood if amnesty is passed.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Right about now, there are millions of American "loons" who are sick of the government's tolerance of illegal alien tax drainers. The majority of us have grown as "looney" as the illegal alien cowards whose pathetic behinds think they can steal us blind and pretend that we are "just racist". We have gone as crazy as those who had the unmitigated gall to march down our streets waving the Mexican rag and demanding everything that Mexico denies them.

We are sick of the anchor babies and their breeders draining us dry, we are sick of DREAM ACT criminals blaming us for their parents criminal actions and decisions, we are sick of "the Race", LULAC, and the rest of them stealing our tax dollars, we are sick of our criminals masquerading as government officials, we are sick of the ACLU pretending they represent American's civil liberties, we are sick of our hospitals being shut down, and of our schools being overcrowded with illegal aliens, we are sick of providing free breakfast and lunch to the chattel of 3rd world breeders. . . and on and on it goes. Frankly, we are just sick and tired of all things and people associated with this invasion.

So much so, time is running out, the clock is ticking . . . . . . . .
The time is running out for what?

Old 08-10-2008, 10:47 AM

8,575 posts, read 6,089,074 times
I don't advocate violence in any way. if amnesty is passed, I will become a bartender, and never pay another federal tax as long as I live.

Quote:
Did you read the article? He is suggesting that his sheeple go out there and shed some blood if amnesty is passed.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
The time is running out for what?
For everybody illegal to leave while they can still walk. I remember the civil rights movement, the climate of anger exhibited back then is manifesting itself today. This time? It's against illegal immigration.

The longer this goes on the angrier and more aggressive Americans will become. Believe it or not the time bomb is ticking . . . .

Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Quote:
When amnesty becomes law, it is almost certain that there will be blood
Quote:
Btw, are the so called law abiding patriots going to take to the streets and murder people? What happened to their love for the rule of law? What a joke!
Presumably you are referring to the quote from the article. How did you manage to infer that it means the law abiding patriots will take to the streets and murder people? Law abiding patriots do indeed love the rule of law. Why else do you think we put up with this crap? Since we respect the law, we are bound to obey it and seek a solution to the illegal alien problem within the bounds of the law. You see, We the People are not the ones saying that we will obey the law when it is to our advantage, but if it is to our disadvantage then we won't..........

Old 08-10-2008, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
For everybody illegal to leave while they can still walk. I remember the civil rights movement, the climate of anger exhibited back then is manifesting itself today. This time? It's against illegal immigration.

The longer this goes on the angrier and more aggressive Americans will become. Believe it or not the time bomb is ticking . . . .
Wow, you are even way out there than i thought.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Presumably you are referring to the quote from the article. How did you manage to infer that it means the law abiding patriots will take to the streets and murder people? Law abiding patriots do indeed love the rule of law. Why else do you think we put up with this crap? Since we respect the law, we are bound to obey it and seek a solution to the illegal alien problem within the bounds of the law. You see, We the People are not the ones saying that we will obey the law when it is to our advantage, but if it is to our disadvantage then we won't..........
Agreed. The anger is palpable. Of course none of us advocates violence, but the more illegals: commit murders, overcrowd our schools, jails and hospitals, the more employers outsource jobs, wages are depressed, taxes rise, the number of foreclosures sky rocket, the higher the unemployment rate rises, the more desperate and hostile people become.

If things don't change soon, it's going to get ugly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or