U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 11:15 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Wow, you are even way out there than i thought.
Nope, I'm just very observant and aware of what is going on in this country.

You, however, are quite the drama queen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 11:17 AM

8,575 posts, read 6,085,916 times
I think you missed a word.

Quote:
Wow, you are even way out there than i thought.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:36 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
The time is running out for what?
Heed my words here:

Things will likely become very ugly against anybody who looks like a stereotypical 'Hispanic'----------no matter their race and ethnicity unless at least our southern border is closed/locked along with mass deportations of the illegals. Even our Mach50 alluded to the above.

BTW: I am not gloating over the above scenario either.............the word concern comes to mind.

In all fairness; if the economy keeps declining--------that alone will force out many illegals with their US born Anchor Babies.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:37 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
For everybody illegal to leave while they can still walk. I remember the civil rights movement, the climate of anger exhibited back then is manifesting itself today. This time? It's against illegal immigration.

The longer this goes on the angrier and more aggressive Americans will become. Believe it or not the time bomb is ticking . . . .
Yeppers: envision the news reels of the Civil Rights Movement---------playing in reverse.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:02 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Heed my words here:

Things will likely become very ugly against anybody who looks like a stereotypical 'Hispanic'----------no matter their race and ethnicity unless at least our southern border is closed/locked along with mass deportations of the illegals. Even our Mach50 alluded to the above.

BTW: I am not gloating over the above scenario either.............the word concern comes to mind.

In all fairness; if the economy keeps declining--------that alone will force out many illegals with their US born Anchor Babies.
Agreed, and I've been castigated by the OBL crowd for saying it. It is an unfortunate but unavoidable problem as long as legal Americans of Hispanic descent refuse to stand up for their country instead of their 'Raza'.

I too am concerned...

Old 08-10-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Yeppers: envision the news reels of the Civil Rights Movement---------playing in reverse.
That's a excellent synopsis of what is to come.

Old 08-10-2008, 01:14 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times
It is a shame but in my humble opinion, from what I have heard others saying, many people of Mexican descent want and actually desire to have an all out "civil war". The problem being is that it would turn into a race and ethnic war damn fast. I too would agree to going back to the immigration levels of pre-1965. I don't wish to see our country dividing the way it is and it seems to only be getting worse. I will be back in my beloved country come this December and I am moving my family out of CA because of the fact it has been taken over by illegals and by Raza and Mecha types and those that cowtow to them. The state is an absolute mess. I wish to move my family to a not so diverse area so we could actually live the life that is promised to us by our Constitution, and I am of Mexican descent. The place where I wish to move to would be somewhere in the midwest with mostly whites. I want to be away from all of the destruction I see the state of CA doing to itself and allowing to be done by people who have no real love for this country.

Old 08-10-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
It is a shame but in my humble opinion, from what I have heard others saying, many people of Mexican descent want and actually desire to have an all out "civil war". The problem being is that it would turn into a race and ethnic war damn fast. I too would agree to going back to the immigration levels of pre-1965. I don't wish to see our country dividing the way it is and it seems to only be getting worse. I will be back in my beloved country come this December and I am moving my family out of CA because of the fact it has been taken over by illegals and by Raza and Mecha types and those that cowtow to them. The state is an absolute mess. I wish to move my family to a not so diverse area so we could actually live the life that is promised to us by our Constitution, and I am of Mexican descent. The place where I wish to move to would be somewhere in the midwest with mostly whites. I want to be away from all of the destruction I see the state of CA doing to itself and allowing to be done by people who have no real love for this country.
I can't say I blame you for wanting to live without the fear of any of your family members being "mistaken" as a gang member. If you are coming to the midwest, specifically the Chicago area, let me know and I can apprise you of all of the IA sanctuaries in the Chicagoland area (stay away from Chicago) and the surrounding suburbs.

Have a safe trip home!

Old 08-10-2008, 03:37 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I don't advocate violence in any way. if amnesty is passed, I will become a bartender, and never pay another federal tax as long as I live.

Lol I will have a Shirley Temple .

Amnesty is coming its a HUGE just HUGE voting block for the Dem party granted EVERY non Hispanic incumbent will be replaced with a Hispanic politician same as has been done in Miami after 1960's.

Granted here we have Cuban "Reps" but in reality we have nothing as party means nothing in South Florida inept mostly corrupt parasites in either party.

The largest potential voting block that has come in last 10 yrs is Mexican most are Dems and the numbers are impressive. Amnesty is coming .

Old 08-10-2008, 03:48 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
We are not going to put up with any terrorism in this country from conservatives, facist and reactionaries. We need to start a program before the elections to monitor these people and their organizations and to put them in jail at the first sign of trouble. In America you are entitled to your opinion, your prejudices and your view. You are not entitled to threaten and terrorize others or interfere in our lives. And it should not be tolerated.
Many of us support amnesty for the immigrants that are here, have establised roots (many have children that were born here and are citizens), work, pay taxes and obey the laws (which is more than alot of US citizens bother to do). These people deserve a place at the American table. But I do agree with the other side in one thing- the country MUST be secured as part of a FINAL and LAST amnesty. No more people sneaking in. And from here on out anybody caught aiding them, hiring them, housing them should be JAILED without question.
--------------

That makes no sense because if they get amnesty and I suspect they will ofcourse not just Mexicans but EVERY group here than they are on the way to becoming,will become citizens .

At that point the low wages they get paid are illegal and thus nothing changes more keep coming to work at those low wages.
--------------
"No more people sneaking in. And from here on out anybody caught aiding them, hiring them, housing them should be JAILED without question."

The above is a farce because you know every Hispanic group puts its "own" in political power and now it will become EVERYONE come in and a free for all.

As is laws are rarely enforced wait till politicians are only named Bermudez-Garcia-Lopez ,etc now you will see politicians refusing to enforce laws and every state becoming its own little Banana republic.

Again Amnesty is coming I can hear the beating of the drums .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or