U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 04:33 PM

104 posts, read 162,307 times

Advertisements

Better border patrol would help. Deportation of the mother regardless of her infant's citizenship would help. Some would say this is cold, but tough s***. These people are criminals and system abusers. Funny, when I went to a hospital they asked for my SS number. How about not giving care to anyone who doesn't have one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 10:53 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,309,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iq140 View Post
Better border patrol would help. Deportation of the mother regardless of her infant's citizenship would help. Some would say this is cold, but tough s***. These people are criminals and system abusers. Funny, when I went to a hospital they asked for my SS number. How about not giving care to anyone who doesn't have one?
Not to worry because many Americans get denied services from hospitals, but illegals get all of the services needed even transplant operations and such.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:13 PM

10 posts, read 13,506 times
Default The Hospital by the Rio Grande has ...

The hospital by the Rio Grand of S. Texas has had women who are still wet from the river water when they arrive already In Labor!

$677 million is known to be spent on illegals in Texas alone.
About $92 million in Arizona was mentioned in paper a last year

About 80% is said to be pregnant adult women and teens.

Newborn babies automatically recieve Medicade, Food Stamp Debit cards w/ $320. per month for 2 people....obviously it's much more for more kids.

The also can qualify for TANF (about $267 per month + free college or technical education), Public School, Our abundant Charity programs through the schools who don't identify illegals or children of illegals.

When a child grows up at a lower income they will also qualify for Free College with Grants that are never repaid. Full time students receive about $1,800. per year at community college.

As you can see that the official "illegal" whether they are an adult or a child has a exponential multiplying effect throughout their life time.

and no, they are not contributing back to the social security fund or any other fund the amount they are already taking out over decades.

We are literally drowning in illegals. The most Southern cities from Houston to the whole TX - Mexico border primarily Require not Prefer.. Spanish / English bilinguals at the Supervisor level.

Even the brand new Children's Hospital in Plano, TX in the tech. company zone apparently only hires Spanish bilinguals to the admissions & registration desk.

Help! We need those jobs ourselves. Even the lower / entry level jobs are needed by the unemployed and new graduate workforce.

No illegals and No immigrants should Ever be offered a job before our own educated & well qualified Citizens.

Last edited by 1Enough!; 12-27-2008 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: correct wording

Old 12-27-2008, 09:40 PM

858 posts, read 2,689,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Enough! View Post

Newborn babies automatically recieve Medicade, Food Stamp Debit cards w/ $320. per month for 2 people....obviously it's much more for more kids.
Do you think so?? It's Obviously the more kids they have the more money they will get for FREE from us in the USA, out of our TAX money!!

Quote:
Newborn babies automatically recieve Medicade, Food Stamp Debit cards w/ $320. per month
SO lets do the math here.... If they have 5 kids @ $320 a pop.. "Paid by us" = $1600.00 for the kids right?!?! More like $200.00 for the five kids and the rest of our money shipped back to mexico!!!!!

Old 12-27-2008, 09:52 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,723 times
Quote:
The hospital by the Rio Grand of S. Texas has had women who are still wet from the river water when they arrive already In Labor!

$677 million is known to be spent on illegals in Texas alone.
About $92 million in Arizona was mentioned in paper a last year

The also can qualify for TANF (about $267 per month + free college or technical education), Public School, Our abundant Charity programs through the schools who don't identify illegals or children of illegals.

When a child grows up at a lower income they will also qualify for Free College with Grants that are never repaid. Full time students receive about $1,800. per year at community college.

As you can see that the official "illegal" whether they are an adult or a child has a exponential multiplying effect throughout their life time.

and no, they are not contributing back to the social security fund or any other fund the amount they are already taking out over decades.

We are literally drowning in illegals. The most Southern cities from Houston to the whole TX - Mexico border primarily Require not Prefer.. Spanish / English bilinguals at the Supervisor level.

Even the brand new Children's Hospital in Plano, TX in the tech. company zone apparently only hires Spanish bilinguals to the admissions & registration desk.

Help! We need those jobs ourselves. Even the lower / entry level jobs are needed by the unemployed and new graduate workforce.

No illegals and No immigrants should Ever be offered a job before our own educated & well qualified Citizens.
Can't we show compassion without being abusive to our own citizens.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:04 PM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,466,169 times
Quote:

I can see Illegals not being offered jobs education ect...

BUT..IMMIGRANTS? Give me a break, what do you think AMERICA is made of??? LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

SO, if you do not want immigrants who are citizens of this country to have jobs and education and so on, 97.5% of the USA is going to be quite empty!!

I think you should STOP and think a little more before you write down what you want to say!!!

Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECG1951 View Post
I can see Illegals not being offered jobs education ect...

BUT..IMMIGRANTS? Give me a break, what do you think AMERICA is made of??? LEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

SO, if you do not want immigrants who are citizens of this country to have jobs and education and so on, 97.5% of the USA is going to be quite empty!!

I think you should STOP and think a little more before you write down what you want to say!!!
I think he is referring to new immigrants. Name me one country that does not have any immigrants.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:12 AM

My ancestors have been here 300+ years not including the Native American ancestors. There were no 'programs' to assist them. No free hospitals. No free.

They also fought in many battles. Literally every well document battle w/ 1000's of them dead.

Illegals do not join the army, navy or marines. They come. They take. They rarely help out the non-hispanics with their Charitable time.

Immigrants should not be hired over well qualified tech engineers, Unix programs & similar based on people from India only hiring people from India, Hispanics only hiring Hispanics, Asians only hiring Asians.

This IS illegal because discrimination is illegal - not legal in hiring.
This is not my specific job field, however, I know numerous male & female born in American extremely well educated people of a variety of races who were not hired in companies that they were extremely qualified to work at equal to or greater than the person hired.

It is odd if a large company from India comes to the US. Hires tons of people and the only non-Indian non-citizens in the entire large location in Dallas are the young ladies who answer the phones.

I've been within several companies around the US on 'business development' projects and found numerous companies with no faces who were not from India in the entire large locations except on the lowest paying phone jobs (obviously for phone appearance).

You can't tell me there isn't an investigation of Hiring practices that needs to be addressed!

Old 12-28-2008, 12:23 AM

Yes, I am referring to the people who have yet to obtain US citizen status.

I've had a 1st level - mgt. professional level hispanics recently change to Spanish to talk so I wouldn't understand. One was a 'parents were illegal' very poor newborn who has grown up to 25 yrs. old. I don't know the background of the other. I did understand what they were saying since I do speak a little Spanish and understand much more. They were backstabbing and encouraging actions that would 'support' only the hispanics. I corrected them in Spanish and they went silent. Their conversation did 'favor' only hispanics and Cost a specific non-hispanic $300. by that favortism.
This was not a competitve business situation issue.

Come to American to undermine the existing Americans? Sad!

Old 12-28-2008, 12:46 AM

When's the last time you saw a group of well-off tech or other professionals of new arrival or new immigrant status who were from India, Africa (yes, I know several of wealth), Asia or other who had a Charity that provided & sought out all needy people vs. people specifically from their own country.

On the other hand, general Charities in the very broad & extended areas of DFW provide heavily for people of all races, countries & cultures. Often, more frequently than not, the Citizens of the US who are in excessive hardship due to downsizings come After the continuous month after month illegals with children and non-citizen immigrants.

American children need food and health care too!
Jobs allow for that. Give the jobs to non-Americans 1st and you eliminate stablity for them.

In the many downsizings in the last several years I have know several females who previously held good paying jobs for years who were company-wide downsized. The people who didn't bother to learn any English at all still were ahead of the born in America parents & children.

I have done volunteer work in some situations and helped specific friends find resources.

Per my understanding of Spanish conversation they probably weren't legal. The had the opportunity to take the few Vaccination slots available by the local organization while the 'followed the rules paid their taxes born in American parents' who had now become destitute could not get an appointment prior to school. The kids had to wait weeks on one occassion.

The ear infections and viruses... they couldn't get an appointment.
When you lose your job you generally lose your health insurance.

For those who don't have a concept of the cost of COBRA which is available after you are 'job downsized' here's my cost:

1 adult + 1 child = $800. per month

How many unemployed people do you know who can pay that?

If you do not enforce some type of hiring practices that favor equally or greater skilled American citizens 1st you do put our own American citizens & their families in jepardy.

Oh, and yes, I do have several friends from other countries in our area. They actually pay their own medical bills without claiming 'freebies' from the hospitals. One new citizen friend from Nigeria and one mature employee from Belgium told me how the intake people told them clearly & more than once that they could get the hospital birth of their children free by claiming an 'unknown' or 'couldn't find' father. They were both married and the husbands are active participants in the family life.

The new immigrants were telling them how to get free services by telling a lie! This was at the hospitals with people they had not previously met.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration