U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 05:44 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

I swear: these Podunk (Latina) fools do not seem to realize they are shooting themselves in their collective feet.

Luis Ramirez; despite his end at the hands of a bunch of ruffians (who need to be punished) was no angel himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 05:46 PM

3,496 posts, read 8,341,703 times
Quote:
Apparently you missed the QUESTION MARK . . . FYI: It looks like this ?????
Yup..you are one of the bright ones.

I highly doubt you marched with Dr. King. Because he wasn't allowed in "primarily white America."

I'm calling you out on that one. You can claim it all you want....I will never believe it. What you write...speaks volumes about you.

And answer my question ???? where does it speak about WAR. You do know what a WAR is? You do know what a MORATORIUM is? That is what the email you posted is calling for...

Old 08-11-2008, 05:51 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I swear: these Podunk (Latina) fools do not seem to realize they are shooting themselves in their collective feet.

Luis Ramirez; despite his end at the hands of a bunch of ruffians (who need to be punished) was no angel himself.
I wish I lived near that town. It would be so worth it to take a day off of work, take a big bag of cheese & caramel corn mixed popcorn, an American flag and buy me a 2 liter Pepsi when I get there. The thought of watching them run like hell with mobs of angry Americans at their heels fills me with joy.

Just the thought of witnessing this made for TV movie makes me want to book an airline ticket.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-11-2008 at 06:23 PM..

Old 08-11-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Yup..you are one of the bright ones.

I highly doubt you marched with Dr. King. Because he wasn't allowed in "primarily white America."

I'm calling you out on that one. You can claim it all you want....I will never believe it. What you write...speaks volumes about you.

And answer my question ???? where does it speak about WAR. You do know what a WAR is? You do know what a MORATORIUM is? That is what the email you posted is calling for...

Duh . . . Moderator cut: personal attack.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Last edited by Synopsis; 08-11-2008 at 06:15 PM..

Old 08-11-2008, 06:05 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Exactly what do you consider to be "primarily White America?" That's a pretty broad, not to mention obtuse, statement to make.

Washington, D.C.? He was there.

Detroit? He was there.

Chicago? He was there.

The southern states? He marched in Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Georgia before launching his March Against Fear in 1966 throughout the southern states.

So, exactly where is "White America?" Enquiring minds want to know.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Exactly what do you consider to be "primarily White America?" That's a pretty broad, not to mention obtuse, statement to make.

Detroit? He was there.

Chicago? He was there.

The southern states? He marched in Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Georgia before launching his March Against Fear in 1966 throughout the southern states.

Ha!! I didn't say that...I quoted JDUB...she said it. I pointed it out. So please do tell...where is "White America"

I'm sure you didn't mean to call out one of your own.

Bets on that JDub edits her post?

Old 08-11-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

Detroit? He was there.

Chicago? He was there.

Ignore him. He is obviously clueless in terms of anything remotely related to civil rights or the movement. As witnessed by that ignorant statement, he is totally ignorant of the fact that many whites marched alongside Dr. King. If not for white Americans we may very well have not achieved our goal of civil rights, voting rights, and overall equality.

It's another attempt to hijack a thread so that the original topic falls by the wayside.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
DITTO . . . the delusions of grandier knows no bounds. They don't realize that Chicago, LA and a few other anchor baby owned governments are a whole 'nother country compared to small town, primarily white America.

Either they are allergic to spell check or our tax dollars are being wasted. The fact that they probably sent this e-mail out to millions of their raza in and of itself proves that they need to spend more time making better use of the free education our tax dollars provides:

I can't wait to see how this works out for them.
Here you go...So where is "White America"? I would like to know as well...

Old 08-11-2008, 06:20 PM

54 posts, read 139,989 times
Quote:
I wish I lived near that town. It would be so worth it to take a day off of work, take a big bag of cheese & caramel corn mixed popcorn, and American flag and buy me a 2 liter when I get there.
I am beyond health conscious and would never eat that in my right mind. But, good lord. Count me in. (Would you mind if the soda was diet coke, though? I'll take the tab!)

Old 08-11-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Life View Post
I am beyond health conscious and would never eat that in my right mind. But, good lord. Count me in. (Would you mind if the soda was diet coke, though? I'll take the tab!)
, you have not lived until you have tasted Chicago style popcorn from Garretts Popcorn shop. It's worth every percentage point of the temporary elevation in your cholesterol level. I always drink diet Pepsi or Fresca and it would be my pleasure to share my popcorn with you too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration