U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 06:44 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,695,955 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Illegal Alien Kills Little Frankie Blue Eyes Brooks In Front Of His Family

TEARS FOR FRANKIE BLUE EYES

By CJ Graham
August 10, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

It will take courage to read this article and absorb its message. It is not a pleasant, mindless distraction to the everyday problems we all face. It is painful and frightening and necessary. While it would be far more comfortable to turn away and redirect your attention to other less disturbing issues, I hope you will not turn away.

If the family of this precious little boy is so courageous as to open their wounded hearts to complete strangers, to share their tragedy, so that we might prevent a future tragedy, then the least we can do, as Americans, is to take the time to read and acknowledge their efforts.

Illegal Immigration ALIPAC - TEARS FOR FRANKIE BLUE EYES
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 06:55 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,180,974 times
This illegal invasion really needs to end-now. Another murder and yes it was a murder. You drive drunk and take a little boy's life away you are a murderer.

This was 100% preventable. We have enough scumbags in this country who are here legally and commit these crimes. I am sick of these illegal scumbags coming here and doing the same. They have no right to be here. What will the last straw be? Our borders need to be sealed and every last illegal needs a one way ticket home-NOW.

God bless this beautiful little boy and his family. I cannot imagine the pain they are going through.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:32 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times
How incredibly sad. As a mother, I know the heart-wrenching pain of having to bury a child. My son died at birth, and I never had the opportunity to know him. Nevertheless, the pain was very real. I am blessed to have another son, who is my absolute world. I can’t even permit myself to contemplate losing him, so I can’t allow myself to try to imagine the pain these parents must endure.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family. May this precious innocent child, rest in peace.

This is yet another 100% preventable tragedy; another family is destroyed; and our government continues to refuse to seal our border.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:38 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,715,428 times
Quote:
And when I asked her (Frankie's mother) how she was coping she replied,

“Truthfully, I basically have no will to live anymore; I am just going through the motions dealing with work and trying to be strong for my family. I only see an unhappy life for the rest of my life.

My mom is pretty dramatic and I always told her well at least we are all healthy and no one sick or died. I even told her that a few weeks before this happened. I have never cared much about material items, and now I feel that I am being punished by God, since I do not care about money and items like this he will take away the only thing in my life I did care about. My family. A loss of one child has made my entire world come down.”
These people's lives have been destroyed by a drunken illegal who drove off after he hit and killed the child. There is blood on the hands of every politician in this country who has failed miserably in their most obvious duty- PROTECT the American People.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:32 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,695,955 times
How many more of America's citizens have to die at the hands of people who shouldn't even be here to begin with? These heartbreaking stories occur on a daily basis.

Don't we have enough of our own citizens willing to drive drunk, maim, murder, and commit general mayhem without importing more?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:01 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,905,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
How many more of America's citizens have to die at the hands of people who shouldn't even be here to begin with? These heartbreaking stories occur on a daily basis.

Don't we have enough of our own citizens willing to drive drunk, maim, murder, and commit general mayhem without importing more?
Crime victims of illegal aliens

Obviously, this is no where near being a complete list of our citizens who have been murdered by an illegal alien. I'm also sure the Latinas going to see where their brother was murdered at the hands of:

Quote:
"YOUNG WHITE MEN FILLED WITH THE HATRED THAT THIS NATOIN HAS PUT IHTO THEIR HEARTS"
have never seen this partial list of American victims killed by latino illegal aliens filled with hatred in their hearts either. Yet they are all bent out of shape because "their brother has been murdered at the hands of "hateful" white Americans.

Apparently, our "government" is still mulling over it's options, until we hit the 1 million mark of Americans who died in in vain.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-12-2008 at 11:12 AM..

Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,905,433 times
Quote:

If left up to their own devices, the vast majority of idiots masquerading as our government and their traitorous corporate masters would never eradicate any of them. We'd just have to learn to live with it because they don't have to.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:19 PM

32 posts, read 40,895 times
While Crime Victims of Illegal Aliens was one of the first "lists" it is ancient. I don't think Brenda Walker even tries to update it any more.

A much more comprehensive "list" is Victims Of Illegal Alien Crime

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

It is a data base and you can sort by crimes and state.

If you really want to get ticked off, sort on sexual crimes and see what is happening to the children.

The most comprehensive site for the collateral damage is still:

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/

Old 08-17-2008, 06:12 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,697,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
If left up to their own devices, the vast majority of idiots masquerading as our government and their traitorous corporate masters would never eradicate any of them. We'd just have to learn to live with it because they don't have to.

knock knock.

Who is there?

Obama/McCain and Dem houses.

What do you want?

AMNESTY lol

Old 08-17-2008, 06:35 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,697,457 times
Quote:

YouTube - Illegal Alien Kills Little Frankie Blue Eyes Brooks In Front Of His Family

TEARS FOR FRANKIE BLUE EYES

By CJ Graham
August 10, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

It will take courage to read this article and absorb its message. It is not a pleasant, mindless distraction to the everyday problems we all face. It is painful and frightening and necessary. While it would be far more comfortable to turn away and redirect your attention to other less disturbing issues, I hope you will not turn away.

If the family of this precious little boy is so courageous as to open their wounded hearts to complete strangers, to share their tragedy, so that we might prevent a future tragedy, then the least we can do, as Americans, is to take the time to read and acknowledge their efforts.

Illegal Immigration ALIPAC - TEARS FOR FRANKIE BLUE EYES

This is only thing I agree with you in Mexico DWI/DUI is no big deal and police don't care . People drive drunk in every street all hours and nothing done.
Here people should know they do it they go to jail but this makes my point because if you have amnesty than people can come out of the shadows and learn the law's.

As is now they don't know them . Anyone dui/DWI should lose their for ever car and go to jail .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or