U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-13-2008, 12:02 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
You and I would be on the next episode of "Dog, the Bounty Hunter"!
You know it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-13-2008, 04:51 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,692,570 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Probably a few in this forum that gave to that fund because they seem to care more about the illegal criminals than they do for America as a whole.

In my class we gave to the fund among a few other funds for needy workers.

They need legal help and its not right to deport them. My teacher said "It is not a crime to work hard and take jobs no one wants"

They are victims and good people we must support our community our Raza .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:10 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
In my class we gave to the fund among a few other funds for needy workers.

They need legal help and its not right to deport them. My teacher said "It is not a crime to work hard and take jobs no one wants"

They are victims and good people we must support our community our Raza .
Hey kid, name a job, ANY job, that Americans aren't doing or don't want. Just one.

I DARE YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 PM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,170,029 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
In my class we gave to the fund among a few other funds for needy workers.

They need legal help and its not right to deport them. My teacher said "It is not a crime to work hard and take jobs no one wants"

They are victims and good people we must support our community our Raza .

How come it is not right to deport them? Umm they are illegal afterall and in violation of US immigration law.

What class is it that your teacher is teaching this crap? Is this public school? Is this in the USA? Is it a LaRaza charter school? Are they teaching you Aztlan Math too? I hope USA tax payer dollars are not subsidizing that junk coming out of your teacher's mouth.

Last edited by nicolem; 08-13-2008 at 05:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:25 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,692,570 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Hey kid, name a job, ANY job, that Americans aren't doing or don't want. Just one.

I DARE YOU!

Farm jobs, washing dishes in restaurants , moving jobs, gardening , cleaning type jobs , nanny jobs and many jobs that require hard labor hard work.

I can name jobs all day long that exploited illegals wind up doing.

Last edited by Luiso; 08-13-2008 at 05:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:32 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,692,570 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
[/b]
How come it is not right to deport them? Umm they are illegal afterall and in violation of US immigration law.

What class is it that your teacher is teaching this crap? Is this public school? Is this in the USA? Is it a LaRaza charter school? Are they teaching you Aztlan Math too? I hope USA tax payer dollars are not subsidizing that junk coming out of your teacher's mouth.
Once they have been here for some time doing jobs that Americans dont do thus helping America prosper they should not be deported.

I go to city school not private .
LaRaza is an org that wants to help less fortunate people.
My class supports them as do our teachers .
We care about the abused people who want a better life in a land that was once theirs.

They are like George Washington was when he liberated colonies from the British .

LaRaza wants peace for everyone and one community working together for a better goal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:40 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Farm jobs, washing dishes in restaurants , moving jobs, gardening , cleaning type jobs , nanny jobs and many jobs that require hard labor hard work.

I can name jobs all day long that exploited illegals wind up doing.
So your assertion is that American citizens don't do those jobs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:40 PM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,170,029 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Once they have been here for some time doing jobs that Americans dont do thus helping America prosper they should not be deported.

I go to city school not private .
LaRaza is an org that wants to help less fortunate people.
My class supports them as do our teachers .
We care about the abused people who want a better life in a land that was once theirs.
They are like George Washington was when he liberated colonies from the British .
LaRaza wants peace for everyone and one community working together for a better goal.

Are you kidding me?

Do you go to school in USA or Mexico?

Wher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:48 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,692,570 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Are you kidding me?

Do you go to school in USA or Mexico?

Wher

I am not going to give out the name but I live in USA NOT Mexico.

It's not a crime to have a fund for poor exploited Mexican's and to learn the great things LaRaza does.
In any history class you learn of them and current affairs class we talk about them lots.
They are trying to change things for the best .

They are not terrorist . You think they are but they are for peace and legal means to acheive an objective that is within reach .
They get goverment aid and would not if pro violence.

They are going to liberate those who need liberation through legal amnesty and ballot box nothing wrong with that.

They want peace and equality.
For the better of American citizens and Mexico .

Viva LaRaza USA and Mexico. One country one land living in peace .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2008, 05:50 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,692,570 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So your assertion is that American citizens don't do those jobs?

Yes you do not do those jobs you want to much money to do them.

I have to go but will be back Thu night like 6 .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top