U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 05:51 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Yes you do not do those jobs you want to much money to do them.

I have to go but will be back Thu night like 6 .
Gee I'll be real sure to tune in then
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Quote:
Yes you do not do those jobs you want to much money to do them.

I have to go but will be back Thu night like 6 .
I can't wait...

I've done almost ALL of those jobs, kid.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:55 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Quote:
Farm jobs, washing dishes in restaurants , moving jobs, gardening , cleaning type jobs , nanny jobs and many jobs that require hard labor hard work.

I can name jobs all day long that exploited illegals wind up doing.
Hmmm....I've done all of the above....

Oh my God! I was being exploited the entire time but I was simply to guileless to realize it.

Thank you, thank you, for showing me the light!

Old 08-13-2008, 05:57 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,061,578 times
Quote:
In my class we gave to the fund among a few other funds for needy workers.

They need legal help and its not right to deport them. My teacher said "It is not a crime to work hard and take jobs no one wants"

They are victims and good people we must support our community our Raza .
Mientras tú apoyas tu carrera, tú faltas al respeto mi carrera! La clase de tu escuela apoya la entrada de personas ilegales en United States! El maestro de tu clase te hace y tus compañeros de clase una gran deshonra apoyando la entrada de extranjeros ilegales en Unites States.

While you support your race, you are disrespecting my race! The teacher of your class is dishonoring you and your classmates by supporting the entry of illegal aliens into the United States. (This is a truncated translation.) Sí, soy un Americano bilingüe!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:15 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,692,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
Mientras tú apoyas tu carrera, tú faltas al respeto mi carrera! La clase de tu escuela apoya la entrada de personas ilegales en United States! El maestro de tu clase te hace y tus compañeros de clase una gran deshonra apoyando la entrada de extranjeros ilegales en Unites States.

While you support your race, you are disrespecting my race! The teacher of your class is dishonoring you and your classmates by supporting the entry of illegal aliens into the United States. (This is a truncated translation.) Sí, soy un Americano bilingüe!

Escribes en espanol bien . Ensenale a los gringos pues esta pais va a ser de nosotros .

Adios

Old 08-13-2008, 06:22 PM

Last edited by GuyPinestra; 08-13-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Forgot to quote...

Old 08-13-2008, 06:23 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achury View Post
escribes en espanol bien . Ensenale a los gringos pues esta pais va a ser de nosotros .

Adios
1 866 dhs 2 ice

Old 08-13-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Escribes en espanol bien . Ensenale a los gringos pues esta pais va a ser de nosotros .

Adios
You keep believing that, MEChista. You'll go down with your vatos PDQ, Americans STILL have gun rights.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:25 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You keep believing that, MEChista. You'll go down with your vatos PDQ, Americans STILL have gun rights.
GuyP:

That Troll will wind up hanging itself via ToS violations.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:25 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Indeed. They will understand the universal language of the 870 getting ready for action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or