Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:26 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,474,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Gee I'll be real sure to tune in then
Isn't that when Hannah Montana is on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 06:33 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,337,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You keep believing that, MEChista. You'll go down with your vatos PDQ, Americans STILL have gun rights.

Si hermano yo soy MEChista " La Union Hace La Fuerza"

Old 08-13-2008, 06:42 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Trust me, we aren't brothers....

Old 08-13-2008, 06:54 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,474,932 times
Quote:

This forum is English only.

Quote:
English is the only language to be used this board, use translation software if needed.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:11 PM

638 posts, read 1,847,963 times
National Immigration Bond Fund | Public Interest Projects (http://www.publicinterestprojects.org/projects/special-projects/national-immigration-bond-fund-0 - broken link)

http://immigrantbondfund.org/nibf/main/default.aspx

Old 08-13-2008, 07:22 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,585,147 times
Quote:
I am not going to give out the name but I live in USA NOT Mexico.

It's not a crime to have a fund for poor exploited Mexican's and to learn the great things LaRaza does.
In any history class you learn of them and current affairs class we talk about them lots.
They are trying to change things for the best .

They are not terrorist . You think they are but they are for peace and legal means to acheive an objective that is within reach .
They get goverment aid and would not if pro violence.

They are going to liberate those who need liberation through legal amnesty and ballot box nothing wrong with that.

They want peace and equality.
For the better of American citizens and Mexico .

Viva LaRaza USA and Mexico. One country one land living in peace .
Do you support Reconquista of the southwestern part of the United States by México?

Reconquista (Mexico)

Reconquista (Mexico) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,112,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
Do you support Reconquista of the southwestern part of the United States by México?

Reconquista (Mexico)

Reconquista (Mexico) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I were our little Troll; she should be much more concerned about even more of Mexico breaking off and joining the USA----------especially with the former country showing more signs of instability.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:30 PM

andreabethQuote:
Originally Posted by Achury

Quote:
This forum is English only.
Quote:
English is the only language to be used this board, use translation software if needed.

Translation: If my brother, then I am "MEchista"(?), "The Union has the Force".

Old 08-13-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Escribes en espanol bien . Ensenale a los gringos pues esta pais va a ser de nosotros .

Adios
No, this country will not be part of you or your people! This is a America, not la Ciudad de Juarez, México! I am learning Spanish because Spanish is supplanting English as the dominant language in many parts of the US. I go into my local Wal-Mart and I will hear as many, if not more, conversations in Spanish than I will in English. There are "Spanish only" cashiers! The store announcements are in English and Spanish, and many of the announcements are in Spanish only and not repeated in English! I have asked the store manager why this is so, and she told me that the Spanish only annoibents are dirigido a altavoces Españoles sólo, no a altavoces Ingleses! Podría pasar y en, pero tú consigues la imagen (You get the picture)! I am purposely posting in English and Spanish to give the OP's that read this thread a taste of what the future holds in a bi-lingual country! Just like French speaking Quebec Provence in Canada, it's a f****** mess! Largo Vive el Idioma Inglés en América!

Last edited by Steve Hazzard; 08-13-2008 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Correct typos.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If I were our little Troll; she should be much more concerned about even more of Mexico breaking off and joining the USA----------especially with the former country showing more signs of instability.
Especially now that oil production in Mexico has peaked and production is in decline! Something tells me that the North American Union is just on the horizon, and will come into existence before we can say "Bienvenido a México"! (Welcome to Mexico!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration