Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM

16,226 posts, read 27,372,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Constantly ridiculing the illegals and spreading hate of latinos will fix that how?
I mean posting what someone has done to their own property is of no business to you people, why do you care if they live in squalor?
Now that is sinking to new level even for you Mach50. There is no justification for living in a rat's nest. This is the 21st century. Poverty does not = squalor. My maternal grandparents, back in their home country, lost everything after WW2 - eveything they owned was seized and redistributed by the commie 'saviors' of their fallen nation. They barely had a pot to pi** in or a window to throw it out of, yet what little they were left with was clean, neat, and tidy. There is NO FREAKING EXCUSE to live in trash.

As others have already mentioned, the way your neighbors live has a HUGE impact on the value of your property and the chances of you ever getting a buyer if in fact you wish to sell. For you, a homeowner in Irvine, this should be abundantly apparent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 11:35 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,471,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Now that is sinking to new level even for you Mach50. There is no justification for living in a rat's nest. This is the 21st century. Poverty does not = squalor. My maternal grandparents, back in their home country, lost everything after WW2 - eveything they owned was seized and redistributed by the commie 'saviors' of their fallen nation. They barely had a pot to pi** in or a window to throw it out of, yet what little they were left with was clean, neat, and tidy. There is NO FREAKING EXCUSE to live in trash.

As others have already mentioned, the way your neighbors live has a HUGE impact on the value of your property and the chances of you ever getting a buyer if in fact you wish to sell. For you, a homeowner in Irvine, this should be abundantly apparent.
Well guess what some people are not clean, it is not just illegals. What shall we do go house to house and offer cleaning lessons?
What purpose does this thread have, but to depict all illegals as the underbelly of civilization? Which many Americans live like this.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:36 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,469,685 times
Quote:
Blame the illegals for what in this case? Turning a trailer park into squalor? Give me a break, this is just hating on those folks, I have seen plenty of Americans live like this except instead of a goat carcass it is a deer carcass. Go to West Virginia I guess there is a reason those property values are so low.

Then who did turn it into squalor? The gremlins?
A deer carcass sitting in the hot sun on top of a trailer roof? I'd like to see a picture of that. The citizens of West Virginia have one thing that the illegals do not- a basic comprehension of health and sanitation principles. I doubt most would leave an animal carcass that they planned to eat sitting out in the open. Here's another big difference- the rednecks that you and your ilk so thoroughly malign at least understand basic field sanitation. When indoor plumbing is not available, they know to dig a pit latrine and put a wooden structure with a half moon in the door over it. They know that human waste poses a health hazard. Do you want me to put up examples of how illegals deal with the situation? Hint: it involves using the yard as a giant toilet.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

My grandmother used to say that soap and water are cheap. There is no excuse for living like that.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:41 AM

3,368 posts, read 11,655,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Read the article and see the pictures and weep.

What Illegal Aliens Have Done To
These pictures could have been taken anywhere in the poor, rural South. Plenty of dilapidated trailers with trash in the front yard being inhabited by people other than illegal aliens all over the South. It's not like these people "trashed" historic downtown Savannah or Charleston, they're justing living in an economically depressed little rural town. Sure, the demographics have changed, but I doubt the lifestyle has...

Old 08-12-2008, 11:41 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,310,179 times
Quote:
Well guess what some people are not clean, it is not just illegals. What shall we do go house to house and offer cleaning lessons?
What purpose does this thread have, but to depict all illegals as the underbelly of civilization? Which many Americans live like this.
Umm I suppose the purpose is that they have no right to be here and if these illegals were not here where they live would not look like this. After breaking the law and in most cases comitting id fraud or theft then we have to see pictrues like this? Illegals break the law and come here and then do this to a town and you wonder why people are upset?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Ghetto America

Go check out the pictures , i bet illegal immigrants did that also.
Clearly we already have many slums. We are supposed to want more?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
These pictures could have been taken anywhere in the poor, rural South. Plenty of dilapidated trailers with trash in the front yard being inhabited by people other than illegal aliens all over the South. It's not like these people "trashed" historic downtown Savannah or Charleston, they're justing living in an economically depressed little rural town. Sure, the demographics have changed, but I doubt the lifestyle has...
Even if that were the case-AGAIN just like with murderers. rapists, etc. ILLEGALS have no right to be here. We have enough problems in this country with those who LEGALLY have a right to be here. We should just accept squalor and crimes from ILLEGALS because some Americans partake in those activities?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Yes we are supposed to welcome Illegals who murder, rape and rob with open arms too because Americans partake in those activities.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:45 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,738,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
My point is, those pictures could have been taken any where. I will refer to crisp44's post.

Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration