Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 03:28 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So the fact that I shed no tears for his death is proof to you that I justify it?

There really is no point in talking to you, your ability to reason is severely crippled...
It may not be his ability to reason - maybe it's a language barrier? Maybe he doesn't know what "riddance" means and figured you were saying "good job!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 05:56 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times
Moderator cut: no personal attacks please, also feel free to report any negative posts rather than call out people

Last edited by Kristynwy; 08-14-2008 at 03:00 PM..

Old 08-13-2008, 07:53 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,924,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i think people want to justify this murder any which way they can, be it by using the "he shouldnt have been here in the first place" or the "he was supposedly porking the 15 year old" defense.

its all specualation and just leads me to beleive that some of you people are glad this man is dead. glad two children will grow up with out a father.

i see this as a tragic case becasue 4 careless youth acted against one individual and took his life.
for that they should not be commended as some of you think or say. they should be put away to rot with the rest of the killer scum.

this is not about illegal or not, this is about a crime against someone who didnt deserve it. until the full investigation is completed i will not succumb to small town speculation and gossip.
he was a poor victim of thugs.

may this man rest in peace and may his family, on both sides of the border, find solace and justice.
Not one person justified any murder. Only in the eyes of people who like to spin and twist what was posted could you see justification of any kind. The kids who killed him should suffere the consequences of the law to the fullest extent. But the fact is that he would not have been killed by those kids had he not been in this country illegally as he was. He did put himself into the position of being a criminal. No justification at all but you really hate the facts. The violence in this country toward Latinos is going to escalate every week because of the illegals and the trouble they cause this country. You seem to care more about criminals than you do Americans.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:53 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Not one person justified any murder. Only in the eyes of people who like to spin and twist what was posted could you see justification of any kind. The kids who killed him should suffere the consequences of the law to the fullest extent. But the fact is that he would not have been killed by those kids had he not been in this country illegally as he was. He did put himself into the position of being a criminal. No justification at all but you really hate the facts. The violence in this country toward Latinos is going to escalate every week because of the illegals and the trouble they cause this country. You seem to care more about criminals than you do Americans.
That is the one thing I fear as well----------innocent Americans who look like like stereotyical Mestizos (of any race/ethnicity) being at risk

I hope that MEChA and Co. are proud of what they are unleashing by supporting the illegals over Americans/green card holders.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
That is the one thing I fear as well----------innocent Americans who look like like stereotyical Mestizos (of any race/ethnicity) being at risk

I hope that MEChA and Co. are proud of what they are unleashing by supporting the illegals over Americans/green card holders.
If that does happen, don't be surprised if you see Americans/green card holders fighting back.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
If that does happen, don't be surprised if you see Americans/green card holders fighting back.
And; I would 'have their backs'---------their attackers being either racist Americans or Mestizo illegals grasping at straws trying to stay here in the USA

Old 08-13-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; I would 'have their backs'---------their attackers being either racist Americans or Mestizo illegals grasping at straws trying to stay here in the USA
Well, thats respectable.

Either way, if violence explodes, everybody loses.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:13 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Well, thats respectable.

Either way, if violence explodes, everybody loses.
That's 100% correct. Now, what will it take to stop the violence before it escalates? (Let's face facts, it's already STARTED...)

I think the first thing we should do is start ENFORCING the G-D LAW, as it reads on the books, as of TODAY!

What say you, C-D posters?

Old 08-14-2008, 07:59 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
That's 100% correct. Now, what will it take to stop the violence before it escalates? (Let's face facts, it's already STARTED...)

I think the first thing we should do is start ENFORCING the G-D LAW, as it reads on the books, as of TODAY!

What say you, C-D posters?
I have always maintained that the immigration laws in this country would be perfectly adequate if enforced.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:37 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I have always maintained that the immigration laws in this country would be perfectly adequate if enforced.
Absolutely! They aren’t “broken” they’re simply ignored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration