U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 05:02 PM

307 posts, read 458,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
The border patrol should go to jail. He shot the person through the fence.

The person was no danger to him he did not have a gun. Rocks do not go through those fences.

I hope he is arrested and sits next to the other 2 border guards currently in prison.
READ THE ARTICLE. He was on THE U.S. SIDE.

From the article.
"The victim was able to make it across the border and is being treated and Mexican hospital."

Yes, I know it's confusing since NBC calls the person who attacked the OFFICER the victim!

Random
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 05:06 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Here you go...

Old 08-13-2008, 05:07 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,172,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Here you go...

Thanks!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 05:07 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,784,302 times
Y'all are so silly. Why can't I throw a rock at an officer of the law and then run behind a fence and get away with it?

Old 08-13-2008, 05:08 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,172,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Y'all are so silly. Why can't I throw a rock at an officer of the law and then run behind a fence and get away with it?
Well you could not because you are an American.

An illegal on the other hand.....

Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 PM

307 posts, read 458,237 times
Quote:
Here you go...

Do you buy that stuff by the case or the gross?

Random

Old 08-13-2008, 05:20 PM

3,581 posts, read 9,003,983 times
Quote:

The person was no danger to him he did not have a gun. Rocks do not go through those fences.

I hope he is arrested and sits next to the other 2 border guards currently in prison.
I will add my voice to a 10 day suspension while the incident is investigated if you will agree to take his place on patrol for that 10 day period. We can ask you if you felt endangered by the rocks "not going through" the fence after you have spent some time in his place.

I am afraid that if you can't agree to compromise, then I won't budge from my position that he is totally justified in his action. If the Mexican nationals do not wish to be attacked, they should cease attacking armed guards. If the Mexican Government desires to protect their citizens, they should also patrol the border and keep everyone away from it. I don't seen many Americans innocently wandering along the river or fences.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:24 PM

104 posts, read 162,307 times
Quote:

Don't worry, your cousin survived and is in a Mexican hospital. I say, shoot them all. what the hell are they doing at the fence if not attempting to commit a crime (illegal entry).

Old 08-13-2008, 05:28 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:

Does your Mom know that you're on the Internet???

Old 08-13-2008, 05:36 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,721 times
Quote:
Does your Mom know that you're on the Internet???

I am old enough to post here think its 13 and over .

Does your mom know your close minded and afraid of change?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or