U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 01:38 PM

6,209 posts, read 6,584,591 times

Advertisements

I think medical care should not be denied to children of citizens and illegals. Once the child of illegals is treated, off they go, back home and a itemized bill sent to their particular embassy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 01:39 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,310,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Your going to safe tough luck to a helpless 3 year old? I mean its really not their fault. The children are the only ones ending up hurt in the end.
You bet I will. My children are citizens and so are millions of others out there who do not get FREE healthcare. The children of illegals can go back to their home countries and get their helthcare from there and stop taking advantage of ours.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:41 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,310,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
I think medical care should not be denied to children of citizens and illegals. Once the child of illegals is treated, off they go, back home and a itemized bill sent to their particular embassy.
The bill would be nothing but a farce so NO, no treatments except to stabalize and then kick their butts out of our country. Take everything they have gotten while here in our country and auction that off for their medical bills.

Old 08-14-2008, 01:51 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,173,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You bet I will. My children are citizens and so are millions of others out there who do not get FREE healthcare. The children of illegals can go back to their home countries and get their helthcare from there and stop taking advantage of ours.
You got that right!

Nicolem

Old 08-14-2008, 01:57 PM

1,417 posts, read 852,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I realize lots of Americans don't have healthcare. I would have no problem using tax dollars to fund national healthcare for children, regardless if they're illegal or not. Children are children.

Old 08-14-2008, 02:10 PM

13,050 posts, read 21,168,230 times
Quote:
I realize lots of Americans don't have healthcare. I would have no problem using tax dollars to fund national healthcare for children, regardless if they're illegal or not. Children are children.
It's always easy to spend other people's money, isn't it?

Old 08-14-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
It's always easy to spend other people's money, isn't it?
Of course it is, just ask the Federal Government.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:36 PM

13,050 posts, read 21,168,230 times
Quote:
Of course it is, just ask the Federal Government.
You are not the Federal Government. Nice try though.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
You are not the Federal Government. Nice try though.
I know I'm not, I never claimed I was.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:44 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,668,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Tax-funded health insurance for children should benefit needy legal citizens, not illegal aliens. Illegal alien children are already receiving enough freebies funded by US taxpayers. If these provisions are included in the new bill, this will simply be yet another ‘benefit’ abused by illegal aliens, and another magnet for illegal immigration.
Simply put, Benicar . . . ALL INCENTIVES to all Illegals should be ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or