U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:24 PM
 
349 posts, read 573,751 times
Reputation: 148

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
What about when the such things are said about Mexicans, by Mexicans themselves?

Police: Gwinnett mom encouraged man to move in with her teen daughter | ajc.com (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/03/28/underage_0329.html - broken link)

And I'll quote:

"The woman's lawyer, Wesley Person, said police are overreaching in a case that would not be a big deal in Mexico.
With the woman's relatives nodding their agreement, Person said the woman's decision to allow Gomez-Gonzales to move in to her house was a culturally acceptable alternative to the girl moving in with an older man in another house."
D'oh!!!
Yes, this definitely proves that all Mexicans have 'culturally embedded predatory instincts' NOT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortamor View Post
Where is your evidence for such a sweeping statement about a whole group of people? Links, studies, etc. You know, or maybe you don't, proof?

Predatory Aliens

While you could have answered you own question, I'm such a nice person, I'm always happy to oblige.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:33 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortamor View Post
Yes, this definitely proves that all Mexicans have 'culturally embedded predatory instincts' NOT!
Some posters on here will justify EVERY negative and nasty thing said about mexicans. It pretty sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:35 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Sorry you got the flak JDubsmom for my mistake. I am the one who mistakenly referred to him as an "illegal alien". I am sorry for referring to him as an illegal alien.
No need to apologize. Besides, it's just another example of how they sadly attempt to veer off topic.Illegal alien or not, he's immigrant trash from SOB who couldn't control his culturally embedded predatory instincts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:35 PM
 
Location: South Bay Native
13,050 posts, read 21,168,230 times
Reputation: 22525
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortamor View Post
Yes, this definitely proves that all Mexicans have 'culturally embedded predatory instincts' NOT!
I failed to find a single post in this thread claiming that all Mexicans have "culturally embedded predatory instincts". Paranoid much? Or do you just add on your own crap whenever you identify with something negative in this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:37 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,694,271 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
No need to apologize. Besides, it's just another example of how they sadly attempt to veer off topic.Illegal alien or not, he's immigrant trash from SOB who couldn't control his culturally embedded predatory instincts.

Your heart is full of hate and fear is it not?

Must be horrible seeing the sweet changes which are coming lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:37 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
What about when the such things are said about Mexicans, by Mexicans themselves?

Police: Gwinnett mom encouraged man to move in with her teen daughter | ajc.com (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/03/28/underage_0329.html - broken link)

And I'll quote:

"The woman's lawyer, Wesley Person, said police are overreaching in a case that would not be a big deal in Mexico.
With the woman's relatives nodding their agreement, Person said the woman's decision to allow Gomez-Gonzales to move in to her house was a culturally acceptable alternative to the girl moving in with an older man in another house."
D'oh!!!

crickets -lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:37 PM
 
349 posts, read 573,751 times
Reputation: 148
I would like to know why you have such a deep seated hatred of Mexicans, dubsmom. Can you answer that, or are you just a wind up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:39 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,694,271 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Some posters on here will justify EVERY negative and nasty thing said about mexicans. It pretty sad.

I know but they are terrified you can see it. Its sad I feel bad for them . Living in such constant terror.

Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-15-2008, 04:41 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Some posters on here will justify EVERY negative and nasty thing said about mexicans. It pretty sad.
Oh, so now it's my fault that the majority of rapists and child molesters who come here are from SOB. After all, we all know that they are only here "doing the jobs Americans won't do". If they weren't here committing these horrendous criminal acts, I wouldn't have anything negative or nasty to POST would I? It is they who justify every negative and nasty thing said about mexicans.

Don't shoot the messenger for delivering the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top