U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 05:28 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Any true reconquista would know that Chicago is already a sanctuary city.
The insanity continues . . . ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 05:45 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Any true reconquista would know that Chicago is already a sanctuary city.

hmmm I dont know how old you think I am but I dont know all of politics and what is going on in every state you make it sound like I am some type militant who knows all that is going on.

I believe in amnesty and that Mexico is OWED money much money by the USA for its exploited workers but I dont bother knowing all the politics here .

We WILL have amnesty and that is what I want faster the better

Old 08-15-2008, 05:52 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
I know but they are terrified you can see it. Its sad I feel bad for them . Living in such constant terror.

Lol
This I will say:

If a person of any race/ethnicity is living here in the USA illegally-----------they should be terrified till they leave.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:55 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
hmmm I dont know how old you think I am but I dont know all of politics and what is going on in every state you make it sound like I am some type militant who knows all that is going on.

I believe in amnesty and that Mexico is OWED money much money by the USA for its exploited workers but I dont bother knowing all the politics here .

There will not be a mass amnesty-------------------again, Mexico takes back its illegal citizens back or we want some of Mx's territory in exchange

Old 08-15-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I failed to find a single post in this thread claiming that all Mexicans have "culturally embedded predatory instincts". Paranoid much? Or do you just add on your own crap whenever you identify with something negative in this forum.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:04 PM

10,479 posts, read 13,506,882 times
Quote:
if the word PREDATOR didn't strike you the first time, and if the second occurrence of PREDATOR didn't hit your antennae, then surely the THIRD instance of PREDATOR must have slapped you in the face. She was talking about PREDATORS, not MEXICANS. Or maybe you see them as interchangeable nouns?
Is this or is this not the immigration forum? And is it not a fact that almost every single thread & posting on here is in regards to hispanic?

Old 08-15-2008, 06:07 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Is this or is this not the immigration forum? And is it not a fact that almost every single thread & posting on here is in regards to hispanic?

No-not every post but a good amount and perhaps because the majority of legal immigrants and illegal aliens are Hispanic. They are the majority of immigrants so they will get the majority of the news coverage.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
A better question would be why are the majority of the articles related to illegal alien hispanics?

The answer: Because they are the largest population of illegal aliens and commit far more crimes and have the highest birth rates, drain the most taxes, close down the most hospitals, arrogantly demand rights they are not entitled to, yet raise more hell than any other ethnicity here illegally. You guys keep wanting to shoot the messenger, while negating the fact that they commit the crimes, we merely post the horrid details.

Old 08-15-2008, 08:24 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
So according to you, there is only Mexican culture? Cannot she be referring to the culture of predators?
You KNOW very well she was talking about mexicans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontH8Me
What about when the such things are said about Mexicans, by Mexicans themselves?

Police: Gwinnett mom encouraged man to move in with her teen daughter | ajc.com (http://www.ajc.com/gwinnett/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/03/28/underage_0329.html - broken link)

And I'll quote:

"The woman's lawyer, Wesley Person, said police are overreaching in a case that would not be a big deal in Mexico.
With the woman's relatives nodding their agreement, Person said the woman's decision to allow Gomez-Gonzales to move in to her house was a culturally acceptable alternative to the girl moving in with an older man in another house."
D'oh!!!
D'oh!!

Old 08-15-2008, 08:35 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:

Can't imagine why anyone might think that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or