U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2008, 09:35 PM

582 posts, read 1,787,574 times

Advertisements

How about american criminals crossing the border into mexico to evade law enforcement?That's all okay because most of them are caucasian so there's nothing wrong with that.I don't here any mexicans complaining about thrash crossing there border.I mean criminals real criminals not the imaginary ones we make up here about illegals and all the made up topics about illegals.You have to be a complete idiot to believe some of the topics here.You wanna talk about trolling.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 PM

349 posts, read 574,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Yep. You can take sexual predators out of their country but . . . you can't take the culturally embedded predatory instincts out of the predator.
Your silence on this is deafening, dubmum, so I will assume it is tacit agreement.

In which case I ask you again to provide documentation of such a sweeping statement against a group of people. Unless, as well be, you are a wind up merchant.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:31 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,178,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
How about american criminals crossing the border into mexico to evade law enforcement?That's all okay because most of them are caucasian so there's nothing wrong with that.I don't here any mexicans complaining about thrash crossing there border.I mean criminals real criminals not the imaginary ones we make up here about illegals and all the made up topics about illegals.You have to be a complete idiot to believe some of the topics here.You wanna talk about trolling.
Just curious-do you have a news article about that to share with us? Are you trying to imply that more Americans cross the border illegally than Mexicans?

Most of them are "caucasian"? Hmm again-do you have a news article to share with us. Seems to be a pretty big accusation to make without showing some proof.

So all the news stories posted on this forum about criminal illegal aliens -molesting and raping and murdering and comitting ID fraud are "made-up?

Old 08-16-2008, 08:33 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,761,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post

And why AREN'T Mexican complaining about sex tourists and other criminals going into Mexico? Because they like the money they bring? Or what is it?

Mexicans don't allow impoverished Hondurans crossing their border but rich perverts -- you're right they do but that doesn't make their reasons right.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:55 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,903,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortamor View Post
Your silence on this is deafening, dubmum, so I will assume it is tacit agreement.

In which case I ask you again to provide documentation of such a sweeping statement against a group of people. Unless, as well be, you are a wind up merchant.
What's wrong the multitude of pages filled with the heinous rapes and murders at the hands of illegal aliens primarily from SOB isn't enough to appease your denial?

When you can address me without: CALLING ME CHILDISH NAMES AND PERSONALLY ATTACKING ME, I just might give you some of the attention you so desperately crave. In the meantime, save the drama for your mama. Your childish BS got old several articles ago.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
When you can address me without: CALLING ME CHILDISH NAMES AND PERSONALLY ATTACKING ME, I just might respond, in the meantime save the drama for your mama. Your childish BS got old several articles ago.
Dubsmum, I've done neither, but do you not realise that 'save the drama for your mama' is exactly that?

So, clarify what you've written about 'culturally imbedded predatory instincts'. And, if you do think the Mexican culture has this tendency, provide proof of it.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Dubsmum, I've done neither, but do you not realise that 'save the drama for your mama' is exactly that?

So, clarify what you've written about 'culturally imbedded predatory instincts'. And, if you do think the Mexican culture has this tendency, provide proof of it.

DUH . . . .I answered you already. See page 4, POST 32 and stop whining.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:17 AM

Quote:
DUH . . . .I answered you already. See page 4, POST 32 and stop whining.
Again, you attack the debater and do not engage in debate.
Disagreeing with you is not whinging, btw.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Again, you attack the debater and do not engage in debate.
Disagreeing with you is not whinging, btw.
What's wrong you didn't like that data in my link on page 4, post #32? How about this one it's more than a year old so it actually understates the numbers:

Quote:
240,000 ILLEGAL ALIEN SEX OFFENDERS IN U.S.
Quote:
January 17, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

There are approximately 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States. This staggering statistic, rarely mentioned by the media, was revealed in a study by Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, Georgia. "It is clear," she says, "that the U.S. public faces a dangerous threat from sex predators who cross the U.S. borders illegally." What's more, she adds, "Then they gradually commit worse crimes and are continually released back into society or deported. Those who were deported simply returned illegally again."
If ever there was an argument for building a border fence, this is it. But other than two stories on WorldNetDaily, generated by an appearance on CNN, we haven't found any coverage of these extraordinary statistics.
Yet, as reported by Wes Vernon in a new AIM Report, the Bush Administration is embarked on a controversial and secretive plan to effectively erase U.S. borders and establish a North American Union to facilitate the flow of people and goods from Mexico into the U.S.
The study investigated 1,500 cases of "serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides, and child molestations committed by illegal immigrants" between January, 1999 and April, 2006. Of the 1,500 cases examined, illegal immigrant offenders were located in 36 states with the highest number of sexual offenders in California, Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.

http://www.newswithviews.com/guest_opinion/guest105.htm.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:33 AM

NO,what was wrong was I was at a place where I could not open the link dubmum.

Anyone convicted of such crimes should be in prison or deported, but that hardly proves that most Mexican immigrants are child molesters or that it is ingrained in their culture. Out of interest, who backs this Predatory Alien group? I could not find that anywhere on their site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or