Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 12:46 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,809,717 times

Advertisements

Folks.. Calm down, please. I guess I will have to read pages and pages of this thread to find out where things got out of control. When I am finished, if I come back and see more of the language that's been liberally sprinkled about, I may have to close the thread and/or issue infractions. So please, keep it civil and cut it out with the personal attacks.

Last edited by Synopsis; 08-19-2008 at 01:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 01:40 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,371,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
While I wont use the "well American people do those crimes too" argument to defend illegals committing crimes in the U.S., I will use it to defend accusations against people of my ethnicity.

Your articles prove that illegals commit crimes in the US, but they do not prove your hateful theory of Mexicans being an ethnic group of deviants.

I can pull up hundreds of articles of people of different ethnic groups committing the VERY SAME crimes as the ones you post. I can post a whole lot that are worse.

But that doesnt have anything to do with the discussion on immigration, and I, unlike you, would be called out on it.

In my eyes, youre nothing more than a Moderator cut: personal attack. You make these ugly comments from behind a computer, but I would love for you to make your claims to a group. Bring up your views on Mexican culture in your thursday morning coffee with your politician.
Sen. Dick Durbin & Rep. Jerry Costello on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Id love to know the crowds reaction.

Your way of thinking is outdated in this country. Your way of thinking would have been more fitting if it was the 1960s.

Again, you confuse what I post in terms of articles and statistics that confirms my point of view as personal attacks. As usual, comprehension is key to how you interpret what you read.

I base my opinion on the factual evidence that is repeatedly posted here, not only by myself, but others.

You've read many of those articles yet you refuse to acknowledge the truth about mexicans simply because you cannot separate reality from ethnicity.

After reading all of the heinous criminal acts further perpetrated in America and against its citizens which merely serves to add insult to injury after they have illegally entered this county, do you honestly think any citizen in this country in his right mind is feeling compassionate when it is a proven fact that the majority that have come here continue to escalate their criminal behavior?

You cannot blame me or any other sane American for drawing opinions and conclusions based on factual evidence which results from the criminal actions of those here illegally, primarily from SOB.

Once again you blame the messenger. It's not my way of thinking that's at issue. It's your lack of comprehension and inability to deal with the reality that you read here on a daily basis.

Again, you sadly attempt to shoot the messenger instead of placing the blame on those of your ethnicity who have firmly established the tone of American hostility that is a direct result of their: illegal entry, arrogance, abundant breeding, closing of our hospitals, delusional sense of entitlement of tax payer funded benefits and social services, and education for their children, demanding amnesty; identity theft; jobs, depressing wages, rapes, child molestation, drugs, attacking our border patrol, . . . .and on and on. What are we supposed to do change our culture, language and become as lawless and out of control as Mexico? If the culture and the country are so wonderful, why are millions of you breaking and entering and doing everything illegal that you possible can to remain here?

The list of crimes in perpetrated against Americans, in America courtesy of mexicans is endless. Yet you blame me and others who are not sympathizing and siding with their defiance of our sovereignty and destruction of our country, our culture and what used to be our civilized way of life?

Nobody in their right mind thinks this way. In 1960 I was a toddler and to my knowledge, mass illegal immigration was not an issue back then, my people were fighting for our RIGHTS as human beings and CITIZENS.

This illegal alien invasion bares absolutely nothing in common with the cause of the turbulence of the civil rights movement of the 60's.

That being said, you need to fast forward to the reality of 2008, those in this country illegally have one right and that is to expedited deportation. Anything else you get is gravy.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-19-2008 at 01:49 PM..

Old 08-19-2008, 06:52 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,735,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Again, you confuse what I post in terms of articles and statistics that confirms my point of view as personal attacks. As usual, comprehension is key to how you interpret what you read.

I base my opinion on the factual evidence that is repeatedly posted here, not only by myself, but others.

You've read many of those articles yet you refuse to acknowledge the truth about mexicans simply because you cannot separate reality from ethnicity.

After reading all of the heinous criminal acts further perpetrated in America and against its citizens which merely serves to add insult to injury after they have illegally entered this county, do you honestly think any citizen in this country in his right mind is feeling compassionate when it is a proven fact that the majority that have come here continue to escalate their criminal behavior?

You cannot blame me or any other sane American for drawing opinions and conclusions based on factual evidence which results from the criminal actions of those here illegally, primarily from SOB.

Once again you blame the messenger. It's not my way of thinking that's at issue. It's your lack of comprehension and inability to deal with the reality that you read here on a daily basis.

Again, you sadly attempt to shoot the messenger instead of placing the blame on those of your ethnicity who have firmly established the tone of American hostility that is a direct result of their: illegal entry, arrogance, abundant breeding, closing of our hospitals, delusional sense of entitlement of tax payer funded benefits and social services, and education for their children, demanding amnesty; identity theft; jobs, depressing wages, rapes, child molestation, drugs, attacking our border patrol, . . . .and on and on. What are we supposed to do change our culture, language and become as lawless and out of control as Mexico? If the culture and the country are so wonderful, why are millions of you breaking and entering and doing everything illegal that you possible can to remain here?

The list of crimes in perpetrated against Americans, in America courtesy of mexicans is endless. Yet you blame me and others who are not sympathizing and siding with their defiance of our sovereignty and destruction of our country, our culture and what used to be our civilized way of life?

Nobody in their right mind thinks this way. In 1960 I was a toddler and to my knowledge, mass illegal immigration was not an issue back then, my people were fighting for our RIGHTS as human beings and CITIZENS.

This illegal alien invasion bares absolutely nothing in common with the cause of the turbulence of the civil rights movement of the 60's.

That being said, you need to fast forward to the reality of 2008, those in this country illegally have one right and that is to expedited deportation. Anything else you get is gravy.

Your articles don't prove anything except that you are selective about the ethnicity of the perp in the article.
I bet you would love a thread like this, except if it was directed at Mexicans, huh?

Ethnic Crime Report - Stormfront White Nationalist Community (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ethnic-crime-report-250882.html - broken link)

Old 08-19-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Your articles don't prove anything except that you are selective about the ethnicity of the perp in the article.
I bet you would love a thread like this, except if it was directed at Mexicans, huh?

Ethnic Crime Report - Stormfront White Nationalist Community (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ethnic-crime-report-250882.html - broken link)
Really? Even the most heinous of crimes committed by Americans in the last decade are not equal to nor do their numbers surpass the voluminous criminal activities of those here illegally from SOB in the past year alone.

Whether you accept reality or keep your head buried in the sand of denial, it's your call. I'm not here to appease your delusions of grandier and denial. It doesn't negate the truth nor will it stop me from posting it.

Hope those sand sandwiches are tasty . . . .

Old 08-19-2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Really? Even the most heinous of crimes committed by Americans in the last decade are not equal to nor do their numbers surpass the voluminous criminal activities of those here illegally from SOB in the past year alone.

Whether you accept reality or keep your head buried in the sand of denial, it's your call. I'm not here to appease your delusions of grandier and denial. It doesn't negate the truth nor will it stop me from posting it.

Hope those sand sandwiches are tasty . . . .
How much you wanna bet on that?

Old 08-19-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
How much you wanna bet on that?
*yawn* . . .(s)

Old 08-19-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
*yawn* . . .(s)
No, really, lets do this, lol.

Quote:
So, the crimes of illegals from Mexico(SOB) over just the past year, surpass the number of crimes of Americans in the past ten years?
Is that the claim?

Old 08-19-2008, 10:25 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,511,746 times
Quote:
No, really, lets do this, lol.

So, the crimes of illegals from Mexico(SOB) over just the past year, surpass the number of crimes of Americans in the past ten years?
Is that the claim?

What if it could be demonstrated that the crimes committed by illegals were equal in number to the crimes committed by American criminals? What if illegals committed 3/4 as many crimes as Americans committed..or half as many? At what point do the crimes committed by illegals become "OK", and understood to be "just the price we have to pay, if we want to continue to have the benefits of illegals coming into the country"? In other words, when it comes to illegal immigration, are we to understand that, if we want the "good" (the illegals themselves), we have to be willing to also accept the "bad" (illegals who commit crimes once they're here)? Is that the 'deal' we're being offered?

What about THIS....What if some of us would be willing to go so far as to be willing to DO WITHOUT illegals, if that's what it took to get rid of this type of crime? Would that be an option..or not?

Last edited by macmeal; 08-19-2008 at 10:47 PM..

Old 08-19-2008, 10:40 PM

See what you did JDubs?? You woke up Macmeal. Damn it.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:55 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,584,342 times
Quote:
See what you did JDubs?? You woke up Macmeal. Damn it.
Yeah, it's kinda tough to answer mac's questions and still give the right 'spin', ain't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration