Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 08:37 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed, You and your husband are too kind. He'd meet the front end of my pistol prior to his descent straight to hell thereafter.
I think we need a little more hammer time...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 09:03 PM

681 posts, read 2,358,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I carry a roll of duct tape in my car too, it's for bounding and gagging.
jmarquise, so much for wine and romance...lol.

The guy sounds like a creep and his butt should be kicked thoroughly for trying to hook up with a 15-year old!

But, I have a roll of duct tape in my trunk too. I also have leather yard gloves. And a big rubbermaid container. I keep some extras like this in the trunk so I can handle and patch up bags of top soil or wood chips from the hardware store. I don't like it when the bags rip and leak. The rubbermaid container is to keep 2-litre bottles and melons from rolling around while I drive. But yeah, I kinda do sound like a murderer! Oooops.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:07 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post
My two cents, Duct Tape in car is NOT unusual in and of itself. I and three friends of mine have it in our trunk. One friend of mine (I am not making this up) has Duct tape, band aids, fishing line, Needle, Thread and several dozen other things in a small box he carries in his back pack every where he goes. We kid him about this, but the reality is at least once a month one of us will ask him for an item and he will have it. He is/was an Eagle Scout and in his 30's.
Hope your friend never gets pulled over & the car searched. He may be suspected of terrorism...building a bomb Macgyver style

Old 08-15-2008, 09:40 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish View Post
jmarquise, so much for wine and romance...lol.

The guy sounds like a creep and his butt should be kicked thoroughly for trying to hook up with a 15-year old!

But, I have a roll of duct tape in my trunk too. I also have leather yard gloves. And a big rubbermaid container. I keep some extras like this in the trunk so I can handle and patch up bags of top soil or wood chips from the hardware store. I don't like it when the bags rip and leak. The rubbermaid container is to keep 2-litre bottles and melons from rolling around while I drive. But yeah, I kinda do sound like a murderer! Oooops.
In my trunk I have garden gloves, black plastic trash bags and 50m of rope (my daughter climbs). I guess I had better hope I don't get pulled over either.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:44 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
To play devil's advocate, everyone I know has a roll of duct tape in their cars. I keep a roll in my bookbag and have found uses for it in the strangest of situations. You never know when you're going to need it. I don't see why that's causing such a ruckus.

This guy- illegal or not- is definitely a skeezeball. I also hope this young girl gets grounded from now until she graduates. It takes two to tango, here.

You really cannot defend a pedophile or blame the young victim when it's an older pedophile involved. These men prey on young underaged girls because they can manipulate them.

Normal 26 year old men might be slightly flattered when a young teen girl has a crush on them or they might be a bit annoyed -- or both but normal men of that age do not prey on little girls.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:47 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You really cannot defend a pedophile or blame the young victim when it's an older pedophile involved. These men prey on young underaged girls because they can manipulate them.

Normal 26 year old men might be slightly flattered when a young teen girl has a crush on them or they might be a bit annoyed -- or both but normal men of that age do not prey on little girls.
I don't think he was defending the guy , but i will say a skank is a skank. Doesn't matter if she is 15 or 25 or 75.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:48 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,924,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

The opperative word here is "NORMAL".

Old 08-15-2008, 09:48 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Not to mention he is 26 going to meet a 15 year -old.
That alone is more than enough to nail him. What would a full grown man want to "talk about" with a 8th or 9th grade girl?

Just like that show where they trap pedophiles who always claim they just wanted to talk to the young kids they were expecting to meet.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:51 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post

Good the guy got caught but i bet the dad was surprised that his daughter was a skank, that is her going around meeting older men.
His daughter knew the man by an alias. If they met online (not unusual these days), the girl may have had no idea of his true age. Also, she may have not told him that she was only 15. In all honesty, it sounds like one of these chat room deals where neither one is telling the truth about themselves. Who knows? Maybe once they saw each other, she realized how old he was and he realized how young she was they both would have taken off. In different directions. Fortunately, her parents got wind of the whole thing and put a stop to it. Any time you have a 15 year old who is going to voluntarily get up before 8AM, you know something is up.

Old 08-15-2008, 11:49 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,156,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach50 View Post
i think we need a little more hammer time...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/mom2bran/hammer_time.gif (broken link)
yeah!!! Deport him!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration