Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 08:17 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,376,872 times

Advertisements

In late June, judges in the Idaho Supreme Court upheld a jury verdict that Sarah had brutally murdered her parents in 2003, a case solved by DNA and the then-16-year-old's suspicious behavior shortly after the bodies were found.
It was a case that made headlines and tore apart the Johnsons' family. Now Sarah Johnson's last chance hinges on convincing a trial judge in Hailey, Idaho that her attorney didn't provide her with proper representation.
Five years ago, Alan and Diane Johnson seemed to have a picture-perfect life. The longtime sweethearts, who had been together for 20 years, lived in a beautiful home on the outskirts of Sun Valley, Idaho. Alan was part owner of a landscaping company and Diane worked at a medical clinic. They treasured their family, which included two children, 22-year-old Matt and 16-year-old Sarah.
But just after Labor Day weekend in 2003, that happy family life abruptly came to an end -- Alan and Diane were brutally executed in the bedroom of their home.
For investigators, the first clues in the shocking case came when they discovered that Sarah had fallen in love with an Mexican man, who was in the country illegally. Alan and Diane did not approve of their daughter's relationship with Bruno Santos, a 19-year-old high school dropout from a poor home across town.

Did Forbidden Love Lead to Murder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 08:39 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,439,378 times
I think this another hammer time thread..not sure though.

Oh what the heck:

Old 08-15-2008, 08:43 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,727,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I think this another hammer time thread..not sure though.

Oh what the heck:
LOL, what does this thread really have to do with immigration? Is it just because the girl fell in love with an illegal immigrant

Your obsession with mexican men is unsettling.

Old 08-15-2008, 08:44 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,439,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
LOL, what does this thread really have to do with immigration? Is it just because the girl fell in love with an illegal immigrant
2 hammers then? 1 for her and 1 for her love of the illegal.

Old 08-15-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:

Your obsession with mexican men is unsettling.
Aha . .and then you woke up. Don't flatter yourselves. I don't do midgets.

My man is 6'4, Black AND handsome. Oh did I mention, his head is in proportion with his body?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-15-2008 at 09:20 PM..

Old 08-15-2008, 09:07 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,727,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Aha . .and then you woke up. Don't flatter yourselves. I don't do midgets.

My man is 6'4, Black AND handsome. Oh did I mention, his head in proportion with his body?
Wow, you keep sinking lower and lower. I am just waiting for your yes men and women on here to come defend this post.

Thing is have learned about Mexican men from Jdub's mom so far.

!) They are sexual predators

2) Apparently they are midgets

3) They are not handsome

4) They heads are not in proportion to their bodies.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Wow, you keep sinking lower and lower. I am just waiting for your yes men and women on here to come defend this post.
That would be your buddies. What really bothers all of you is that you can't shut me down by personally attacking me because you don't like the information I post. Again, I'm not the author or the perpetrator of the crimes I just post them.

As for the personal jabs? I simply return them by giving as good as I get. I can roll with the best and the worst of you.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:12 PM

350 posts, read 652,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
That would be your buddies. I simply return the personal jabs by giving as good as I get.
No, you are simply incapable of logical debate.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gortamor View Post
No, you are simply incapable of logical debate.

When any of you post one, I'll be happy to respond. Thus far all I've seen from your side are personal attacks, whining, slow singing and flower bringing.

Feel free at any time to address me with something of substance and I will be more than happy to have a logical, intelligent debate.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:20 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,150,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach50 View Post
2 hammers then? 1 for her and 1 for her love of the illegal.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/mom2bran/hammer_time.gif (broken link)
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/mom2bran/hammer_time.gif (broken link)
yeah!!! Deport him!!!!!1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration