U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-18-2008, 07:26 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Darn those backstabbing Americans, but just maybe tuson will come to the rescue and realize that not all the illegals are bad people, I was trying to be polite as you bear.
Just be careful: sassyone; you may wind up in bracelets if caught aiding and abetting illegal immigrants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-18-2008, 03:01 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Just be careful: sassyone; you may wind up in bracelets if caught aiding and abetting illegal immigrants
I think you would have to be aiding and abetting for that to happen
If I were unjustly detained I would SUE in a heartbeat. BTW you always post about aiding and abetting, but you have never been able discribe in your mind what it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2008, 03:15 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I think you would have to be aiding and abetting for that to happen
If I were unjustly detained I would SUE in a heartbeat. BTW you always post about aiding and abetting, but you have never been able discribe in your mind what it is.
Uh....what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Uh....what?
Did you know that Keith Richards fell out of a coconut tree in Fiji in 2006?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2008, 03:52 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Did you know that Keith Richards fell out of a coconut tree in Fiji in 2006?
Indeed, I did.

Oh, I see...you think maybe someone is having sympathy pains?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2008, 05:58 PM
 
Location: suburbia
595 posts, read 2,485,816 times
Reputation: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
We will own Arizona because it was our's to begin with. Everyone is welcomed there you to .
What frightens me is that people like this are able to say stupid things like this without understanding the history first. Many people on just this one website tried explaining it to you, but yey you fail to admit what really happened.

You, and sadley many others, just think that because Arizona once was really yours (like 200 years ago!!) it is ours now. We fought over it, and won it, fair and square. Get over it.

Believe it or not, this same thing has happened to nearly EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY on Earth.

Yet only the Mexicans seem to have a problem with it.

Some examples for ya:
India once belonged to Great Britan.
Australia once belonged to Great Britan.
Afghanistan, (for some odd reason) even belonged to Great Britan.
Alaska belonged to Russia. (no, not Mexico)
Canada belonged to France.

THE UNITED STATES BELONGED TO GREAT BRITAN, AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Yet, we fought, like every other country, and we formed our own nation. As great as this country is, you don't see the Europeans crying over how it still belongs to them.

Tell yourself and your buddies to look at a history book, for God's sake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2008, 06:48 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Indeed, I did.

Oh, I see...you think maybe someone is having sympathy pains?
Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy some of the 'free association'- 'stream of consciousness' style answers you get in response to questions.

It's like: "I was going to eat lunch at the new Sonic and my son told me to come but he gave me the wrong address and I am not clairvoyant and he's an air traffic controller and that's a hard job so instead I guess I will go max out my Banana Republic card and make out with some guy in a bar and I love, love, love Keith Richards and do you know if there is going to be a Rolling Stones concert in the Twin Cities and I used to drive a bus but i am driving a van now and and I can't wait to get my new Mustang convertible, etc., etc., etc."

You know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 04:19 PM
 
Location: Pacific NW
391 posts, read 740,112 times
Reputation: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Just be careful: sassyone; you may wind up in bracelets if caught aiding and abetting illegal immigrants
sassyone would never do that. I've read what alot of you say about sassy and I just wonder if you speak english or is it your medication. You sure seem to think you know sassy. You all have no clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 04:23 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Uh....what?
ditto . . . .

Like a dull knife
Just ain't cutting
Just talking loud
Then saying nothing

Just saying nothing
Just saying nothing

You can't tell me
How to run my life down
You can't tell me
How to keep my business sound

You can't tell me
What I'm doing wrong
When you keep driving and
Singing that same old money song
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 04:27 PM
 
Location: Pacific NW
391 posts, read 740,112 times
Reputation: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboy View Post
What frightens me is that people like this are able to say stupid things like this without understanding the history first. Many people on just this one website tried explaining it to you, but yey you fail to admit what really happened.

You, and sadley many others, just think that because Arizona once was really yours (like 200 years ago!!) it is ours now. We fought over it, and won it, fair and square. Get over it.

Believe it or not, this same thing has happened to nearly EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY on Earth.

Yet only the Mexicans seem to have a problem with it.

Some examples for ya:
India once belonged to Great Britan.
Australia once belonged to Great Britan.
Afghanistan, (for some odd reason) even belonged to Great Britan.
Alaska belonged to Russia. (no, not Mexico)
Canada belonged to France.

THE UNITED STATES BELONGED TO GREAT BRITAN, AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Yet, we fought, like every other country, and we formed our own nation. As great as this country is, you don't see the Europeans crying over how it still belongs to them.

Tell yourself and your buddies to look at a history book, for God's sake.
If I could vote on it or help them I would give Arizona back to them as well as the other territory we stole from them at gunpoint. All so many of you care about is war... mine, mine, mine. Why not all for one and one for all. Too simple to grasp. " me man, me hunt with big gun steal land arrgh"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top