U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:34 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,692,325 times
Reputation: 3010

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
the USA is wrong in not providing clean and safe crossing areas and by not doing so add to the danger of children and pregnant women who are trying to come for better life .
These people are wrong for running away and evading the opportunity to make their country a better place to live.

Instead of coming here "for a better life," why don't they do as generations of Americans have done and will continue to do.

Fight to make Mexico a better place for Mexico's people. If you love your country of origin SO MUCH, then stand up and be counted for change, rather than turning tail and running away, while expecting America's taxpayers and workers to bear the financial burden of your illegal presence in our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:35 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,692,325 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
A wall even the fence is dangerous and unAmerican .
You're a fine one to be bleating on about "unAmerican" anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:36 AM
 
14,269 posts, read 7,420,629 times
Reputation: 8052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
All people want is fairness . Give amnesty to those here now than citizenship and lets go from there.

As Americans we all win
Do you have any concern about how Mexico treats their illegals? Or the condition of the aliens homelands? The wealth in these homelands? Or the remaining peoples in these homelands? Are you a broken record or is there more than shouting from the rooftop amnesty in America?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:39 AM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,695,156 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Do you have any concern about how Mexico treats their illegals? Or the condition of the aliens homelands? The wealth in these homelands? Or the remaining peoples in these homelands? Are you a broken record or is there more than shouting from the rooftop amnesty in America?

Thats different as Mexico belongs to Mexicans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 AM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,695,156 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
These people are wrong for running away and evading the opportunity to make their country a better place to live.

Instead of coming here "for a better life," why don't they do as generations of Americans have done and will continue to do.

Fight to make Mexico a better place for Mexico's people. If you love your country of origin SO MUCH, then stand up and be counted for change, rather than turning tail and running away, while expecting America's taxpayers and workers to bear the financial burden of your illegal presence in our country.

Mexico is very poor and to many people having to many kids I admit that's a problem so what you want is not possible there only here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 AM
 
14,269 posts, read 7,420,629 times
Reputation: 8052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Thats different as Mexico belongs to Mexicans
This is the type of dribble that does the pro-aliens no good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,692,325 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Mexico is very poor and to many people having to many kids I admit that's a problem so what you want is not possible there only here
Why?

Don't Mexicans have the cajones to work for change in their own country?

They certainly seem to have sprouted a pair over here in their attempts to change miine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:43 AM
 
8,973 posts, read 14,620,778 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Thats different as Mexico belongs to Mexicans
Now THAT'S something I hadn't considered! You're suggesting that a country may belong to its citizens? AMAZING !! Where do you dig this stuff up? I've been looking for MONTHS for the type of 'insider' info you have. Give me a clue, PLEASE....Do you think it will work in THIS country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:44 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,692,325 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
Thats different as Mexico belongs to Mexicans
Oh, I see. I get it now. Doesn't take me all day to stare at a horseshoe.

Mexico belongs to Mexico.

America belongs to Mexico.

The rest of us are just along for the ride.

Silly Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-16-2008, 10:48 AM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,713,217 times
Reputation: 1285
Pass the popcorn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top