Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 11:32 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,455,965 times

Advertisements

This does not make any sense. When a child is born, the delivering physician, midwife of hospital administration HAS to file paperwork recording the birth. If this was born in a hospital, as the mother claims, there simply has to be a birth record. I wonder if the reason they keep turning these illegal alien women away is because there is no birth record because the kid was not born in the US. It would not surprise me in the least that they would try to claim US citizenship for their kid. Why not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 11:37 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,365,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
This does not make any sense. When a child is born, the delivering physician, midwife of hospital administration HAS to file paperwork recording the birth. If this was born in a hospital, as the mother claims, there simply has to be a birth record. I wonder if the reason they keep turning these illegal alien women away is because there is no birth record because the kid was not born in the US. It would not surprise me in the least that they would try to claim US citizenship for their kid. Why not?
It definitely makes sense. But you know how they do it, they live and breathe to scam our systems and skirt our laws. The more I read the more I have come to realize there is no bottom to their collective barrels.

Old 08-17-2008, 11:49 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,415,062 times
Besides -- it's time to end the anchor baby scam.

Illegal women showing up just in time to pop out a baby should not be allowed to circumvent immigration laws and they should not be entitled to anything.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Besides -- it's time to end the anchor baby scam.

Illegal women showing up just in time to pop out a baby should not be allowed to circumvent immigration laws and they should not be entitled to anything.
Agreed. Slavery has been abolished since 1920. Any anchor baby citizenship granted to any illegal alien children born in this country after the last amnesty (1986) should be rescinded.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:28 PM

21,144 posts, read 41,985,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. Slavery has been abolished since 1920. Any anchor baby citizenship granted to any illegal alien children born in this country after the last amnesty (1986) should be rescinded.
I will disagree there: either cut off birthright citizenship for any new Anchor Babies (assuming that both parents are here illegally) but grandfather in the kids born prior to the cutoff or, as you stated in the past, JDubsMom, rescind it for Anchors born after 1998.

Old 08-17-2008, 02:19 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,096,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
It definitely makes sense. But you know how they do it, they live and breathe to scam our systems and skirt our laws. The more I read the more I have come to realize there is no bottom to their collective barrels.
Illegal gives birth in US at tax payers expense. No shame shown.

YouTube - Mexicans --- "Anchors Aweigh" on US Soil

Old 08-17-2008, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Illegal gives birth in US at tax payers expense. No shame shown.

YouTube - Mexicans --- "Anchors Aweigh" on US Soil
*Barf* . . . unfortunately I've had the unpleasant experience of previously viewing that one, but thanks for sharing it.

That being said, can you tell that the lights are dim AND nobody's at home? If you have 2 kids that you can't feed already, why would you get knocked up again and travel across the desert to have another kid that you have no means of providing for?

The scariest factor in all of this is that these illiterate, illegal alien breeders are dumber than a post and overpopulating this country with their less than intelligent gene pool by millions.

America is on it's deathbed.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:27 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,321,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
My question: Why isn't this illegal mother deported? Even if the anchor baby is legal -- and it seems there is some question about that because otherwise she'd be able to produce a birth certificate, the mother is still illegal. The child has Mexican citizenship and can attend school in Mexico.

She can't be deported it would be cruel her daughter was born here thus a citizen and they do not seperate mothers from kid/s.

Everyone knows this you should learn it. A child born here is citizen and that simple.

Its the law and it has allways been that way as it makes sense. the daughter is a citizen and her future kid's will be citizens also as it should be.

hard working good contributing citizens who can vote lol

Old 08-17-2008, 07:22 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,077,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
She can't be deported it would be cruel her daughter was born here thus a citizen and they do not seperate mothers from kid/s.

Everyone knows this you should learn it. A child born here is citizen and that simple.

Its the law and it has allways been that way as it makes sense. the daughter is a citizen and her future kid's will be citizens also as it should be.

hard working good contributing citizens who can vote lol
She can go back to her country and take her child with her. The kid can claim dual citizenship b/c her mother is not an American citizen. She needs to just go home.

Old 08-17-2008, 07:29 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,112,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
The heck she cant be deported - the kid can stay - MOM leaves.

Simple
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration