U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 06:02 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You're pretty sure, huh?

I am positive and you can't you prove me wrong either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 06:12 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I am positive and you can't you prove me wrong either.
Then prove yourself right.

I thought as much....

Old 08-17-2008, 06:26 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,371,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achury View Post
the so called anchor rule is going to stay your not going to change things just because you dont like them.

Its a law that is applied in all countries . You can go to mexico if you want do same there
troll

Old 08-17-2008, 06:53 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
\.....you dont know very much.

There are plenty of protests in Mexico. Taxi Drivers down there even blocked off an oil refinery protesting gas prices recently. WITHOUT getting gunned down.

They come to the United States for the jobs and better quality of life, plain and simple.

And we dont know how much of a coward you are yourself. You talk real big, but lifes a piece of cake for us on this forum.
Sure they're brave. That's why they've been dying in the desert for decades. If they were so brave, they wouldn't be running to the US dependent on us providing a "better life" for them and their millions of chattel, aka anchors. When the millions of cowardly, dysfunctional Mexicans who have come here and all but destroyed America, man up and start demanding the quality of life they expect American tax dollars to provide for them, feel free to post the article that details that revolution.

As for me being a coward, let me know when you want to pay me a visit, if I don't prove you wrong, I'll buy you and every other illegal alien from SOB one way tickets back to Mexico.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:55 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
the so called anchor rule is going to stay your not going to change things just because you dont like them.

its a law that is applied in all countries . You can go to Mexico if you want do same there
You seem to know alot about the anchor baby rule..............

Old 08-17-2008, 09:31 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post

its a law that is applied in all countries . You can go to Mexico if you want do same there
WRONG!

NO European nation offers birthright citizenship anymore-------France and Ireland ended theirs about 10-15 years ago.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:14 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
Illegals and thier lovers? haha.

Who's really scared?

I would love this country if its the way it is now, or if it was overflowing with Latinos.
How about you?
This country won't be the way it was or is now when it's "overflowing" with Latinos. It would then be just like Mexico, Cuba, and all the other countries overflowing with Latinos. Extremely high birthrates, poverty, big corruption and all the rest that you see in those countries.

It's very important that this country stay American, hang onto it's British cultural ancestry and language. The British cultural ancestry and language is the reason that in the Western Hemisphere the three top countries for standard of living are the USA, Canada, and third Barbados. Ahead of all the "overflowing with latino" countries, and why other nations like Australia, New Zealand and England itself are all considered to be first world nations.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:40 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
This country won't be the way it was or is now when it's "overflowing" with Latinos. It would then be just like Mexico, Cuba, and all the other countries overflowing with Latinos. Extremely high birthrates, poverty, big corruption and all the rest that you see in those countries.

It's very important that this country stay American, hang onto it's British cultural ancestry and language. The British cultural ancestry and language is the reason that in the Western Hemisphere the three top countries for standard of living are the USA, Canada, and third Barbados. Ahead of all the "overflowing with latino" countries, and why other nations like Australia, New Zealand and England itself are all considered to be first world nations.
And those folks with surnames like Rodriguez, etc. who live in the UK are just as 'English' as any other Brit.

During the Falklands War back in 1982; the BBC was interviewing an Englishwoman as well as her Argentine friend. She looked like a stereotypical 'Chicana' complete with the surname 'Dominguez'---------till she opened her mouth. Can someone say a bloody Limey with her speech?

Old 08-18-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
\.....you dont know very much.

There are plenty of protests in Mexico. Taxi Drivers down there even blocked off an oil refinery protesting gas prices recently. WITHOUT getting gunned down.

They come to the United States for the jobs and better quality of life, plain and simple.

And we dont know how much of a coward you are yourself. You talk real big, but lifes a piece of cake for us on this forum.
They need to stay out unless there is a reason for them to be here legally.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prim2007 View Post
You really get a kick out of the criminal acts that illegal immigrants do like identify theft and using fake ids to vote. Amc, Blacknight, SassyOne, and others, look at your shining star and you all thought we were making this stuff up. Folks like this hate America and relish thumbing their noses at our laws and you wonder why the rift is growing and will get worse.
He is actually the brains behind the reconquista movement so it is no wonder he is held in high esteem. Many are called........ but few are chosen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or