U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 05:40 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,312,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Under Achury's name is the phrase Not a Member------------that means that said Troll is indeed banned
I think he is here though under a different name again. It seems that we have a couple of trolls working this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 10:52 AM

13,057 posts, read 21,189,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I think he is here though under a different name again. It seems that we have a couple of trolls working this forum.
That's nothing - I'm onto the new handle "lukeache", another troll banned from CD a while ago, is using nowadays. The problem these trolls have is that they don't know how to "mix it up" so they aren't immediately identifiable.

But that is also the plus because their same tired trolling eventually gets them banned. How sad that they have to keep coming back as "someone else".

Old 08-19-2008, 04:58 PM

391 posts, read 741,491 times
[quote=andreabeth;4910187]Nonsense. From what I have seen, illegals seem to make little attempt to hide the fact that they are in the US in violation of our laws. They prance down our streets demanding all sorts of things they are not entitled to, appear on TV to complain about how we are making life difficult for them by requiring proof of citizenship for a driver's license, and proudly show off their newest progeny in the maternity ward of the local (soon to be bankrupt) hospital. They certainly do not shy away from newspaper reporters, either. As a matter of fact, a reporter is typically who they call when things are not going their way.
They hardly strike me as people 'living in the shadows'. After all, why should they? If anyone should have the audacity to actually enforce our immigration laws, if you can imagine such a thing, all the illegals have to do is scream racism and call LaRaza, MALDEF, Lulac, the ACLU or the SPLC and all will be taken care of.[/quote

how little the public really knows

Old 08-19-2008, 05:03 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I've notice an influx of them in the last 5 days. Maybe they have a season to come out of hiding?

Old 08-19-2008, 05:43 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,312,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I've notice an influx of them in the last 5 days. Maybe they have a season to come out of hiding?
Do you think it could be because so many schools are back in session?

Old 08-19-2008, 07:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,715,030 times
Quote:
Maybe somebody took the "Secret Life Of Zack and Cody' off the air. Or 'Hannah Montana'.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Under Achury's name is the phrase Not a Member------------that means that said Troll is indeed banned
Oh don't worry. He'll be back. The trolls are like the Ghost of Christmas Past.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:41 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Oh don't worry. He'll be back. The trolls are like the Ghost of Christmas Past.

I don't know which one of you guys are the funniest, you or AJP, so thank you both.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Maybe they hibernate during the early summer?

Old 08-19-2008, 07:46 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,826,194 times
Quote:
I don't know which one of you guys are the funniest, you or AJP, so thank you both.
Ditto!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or