U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 02:31 PM

136 posts, read 256,859 times

Advertisements

It's been noted that some, if not many, illegal Mexican and Central American migrants who arrive in the US are so spoiled with government benefits that they are not likely to integrate into American society. Combined with the facts that the American Hispanic population will increase immensely overtime and become a majority in some areas of the country, I'm beginning to wonder this: Will race skirmishes become a daily occurrence in the future in perhaps 80 to 100 years from now?

Will we end up seeing Hispanic Americans fighting Black and White Americans over territory and over how the federal and state governments should treat certain racial issues? Will a cultural division between Hispanics and Blacks & Whites eventually turn America into a racial war zone?

I honestly believe that this scenario is inevitable in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 03:05 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
It's been noted that some, if not many, illegal Mexican and Central American migrants who arrive in the US are so spoiled with government benefits that they are not likely to integrate into American society. Combined with the facts that the American Hispanic population will increase immensely overtime and become a majority in some areas of the country, I'm beginning to wonder this: Will race skirmishes become a daily occurrence in the future in perhaps 80 to 100 years from now?

Will we end up seeing Hispanic Americans fighting Black and White Americans over territory and over how the federal and state governments should treat certain racial issues? Will a cultural division between Hispanics and Blacks & Whites eventually turn America into a racial war zone?

I doubt that it will be the Hispanics who will be the problem--------their birthrate is damn near replacement level already.

As for any ethnic group...........tough call; again due to plummeting birthrates.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
80 to 100 years from the current day hispanic immigrants will be 3rd generation English Speaking Americans, as proven statistically over and over again.

I don't know where you get all this fighting amongst Black, White and Hispanic? On the East Coast, Hispanic and Black people are very integrated, on the West it is more Hispanic and White, with a mix of both in the Mid and South US.
Everyone will integrate, everything will be fine.

Plus in 80-100 years Latin America will be much richer, I expect Mexico will be much like the United States after a revolution there. If anyone has something to worry about skirmishes it is the governments of oppressive countries in Latin America.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:10 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post

Why do you guys seem to be insisting that since Mexicans and Latinos have "arrived", theres suddenly this strong unity of Blacks and Whites?
A cultural division between Hispanics and Black/Whites? I'm sorry, that makes me laugh a little.
How many of you who are white visit a Black neighborhood often? Out of curiosity.

Throughout this forum, and on other super patriot sites, I frequently see articles and videos that talk about Black and Whites suddenly being equal, banding together, being the victims together, and just in general being closer because of "the menace".

So basically, its become The Black/White Americans vs. The Latinos, lol. What about the Asians? Arabs? Do they still exist in this new world?
I must have missed a lot!

Old 08-17-2008, 04:58 PM

638 posts, read 1,637,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
. . I frequently see articles and videos that talk about Black and Whites suddenly being equal, banding together, being the victims together, and just in general being closer because of "the menace".
I think Blacks are beginning to see Whites as a future minority in this country, so if there's any good that's come from the Hispanic invasion, race relations between Blacks and Whites are improving.

Is that the only reason? No. Blacks and Whites have a history and it's still a w/i/p. Are we bonding to do war with the Hispanics? Give me a break. We certainly have this in common though, we both see Hispanics launching a race war.

The hate I see in the eyes, is from Hispanics. If you want to stick your head up your ass, you're entitled to, but it'd take a lot of convincing to prove to me they are not racists.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:08 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
I think Blacks are beginning to see Whites as a future minority in this country, so if there's any good that's come from the Hispanic invasion, race relations between Blacks and Whites are improving.

Is that the only reason? No. Blacks and Whites have a history and it's still a w/i/p. Are we bonding to do war with the Hispanics? Give me a break. We certainly have this in common though, we both see Hispanics launching a race war.

The hate I see in the eyes, is from Hispanics. If you want to stick your head up your ass, you're entitled to, but it'd take a lot of convincing to prove to me they are not racists.
Clearly, your problem is not with the illegals but the Hispanics.
Guy, how do you feel about these comments?
How about any of the other "Hispanics" of American descent who are anti-illegal?

Old 08-17-2008, 05:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:

Talk about irony: in Latin America the brown Hispanics defer to the White ones---------it is too dangerous for a Mestizo to cop a racist attitude against the ruling class.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:51 PM

638 posts, read 1,637,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
How about any of the other "Hispanics" of American descent who are anti-illegal?
I've counted 10 Hispanics who are against illegals.

1) a Cuban spoken with in Phoenix
1) a Puerto Rican spoken with in New York City
2) from "you don't speak for me" website
2) from this forum
1) Jose Feliciano (hearsay)
1) in case I missed somebody

Dang, that's only 8 . . I thought it was 10.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:16 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
There are many people who belong to "You Don't Speak For Me" so you hit your quota and then some!

Old 08-17-2008, 07:05 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
I've counted 10 Hispanics who are against illegals.

1) a Cuban spoken with in Phoenix
1) a Puerto Rican spoken with in New York City
2) from "you don't speak for me" website
2) from this forum
1) Jose Feliciano (hearsay)
1) in case I missed somebody

Dang, that's only 8 . . I thought it was 10.
Roseann Pulido. She is very active in the area Minutemen. And she calls things exactly as she sees them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration