U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2008, 05:38 PM

3,368 posts, read 10,331,545 times

Advertisements

Jajajajaja (laughing in Spanish) - that made me chuckle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 05:40 PM

1,417 posts, read 864,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
I definitely haven't forgotten that. But he acts as though I said that all illegal immigrants come in my house at night and force feed me worms.
All I gave were a few vague experiences of mine. He must believe me too, or else he wouldn't be trying so hard to cover up the truth. Geesh, Lord forbid you don't agree with the abuse of our system by illegals- and give your personal experiences with this injustice..apparently that makes you a falsifying racist BIGOT.
That's just it. I don't agree with ANY abuse. Not from Americans, and not from illegals. I don't agree with the fact that illegals are shutting down hosptials because of unpaid bills. I don't agree with the fact that illegals are coming to the U.S with the sole purpose of having a child and going back home. I don't agree with the fact that the borders are creating opportunities for human traffickers, drug smugglers, criminals of all sorts to get into the U.S. While we have all these criminals coming in you also have other honest people coming in. That is why I do not support amnesty, why I do not support open borders but support a guest worker program so people can get what they want, and go home. Why do you think its usually only men who come to the U.S to work? Because their family is in another country (they usually do not want to leave) and are here to make money. Why do you thinkt they're sending so much money back?

Old 08-22-2008, 05:45 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,927,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
Jajajajaja (laughing in Spanish) - that made me chuckle.
Now, that was cute!

Old 08-22-2008, 05:51 PM

838 posts, read 916,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
That's just it. I don't agree with ANY abuse. Not from Americans, and not from illegals. I don't agree with the fact that illegals are shutting down hosptials because of unpaid bills. I don't agree with the fact that illegals are coming to the U.S with the sole purpose of having a child and going back home. I don't agree with the fact that the borders are creating opportunities for human traffickers, drug smugglers, criminals of all sorts to get into the U.S. While we have all these criminals coming in you also have other honest people coming in. That is why I do not support amnesty, why I do not support open borders but support a guest worker program so people can get what they want, and go home. Why do you think its usually only men who come to the U.S to work? Because their family is in another country (they usually do not want to leave) and are here to make money. Why do you thinkt they're sending so much money back?
I'm right there with you. You have said it WELL.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I'm right there with you. You have said it WELL.
And then people start to wonder "Well why don't you post in those threads where an illegal alien has commited a crime or run a bill of 2.2 million dollars?" In all honesty, I see no debate on those types of threads. Yes, wow, what a burden. What else?

Old 08-22-2008, 07:12 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,836,929 times
Quote:
I am of hispanic descent..and my spanish is BLAAAHHHH BLAHHH! lol.
I know many a crackers that can utilize better than this toasted cracker.
Toasted Cracker=Redneck Latina?

Old 08-22-2008, 07:33 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,332,860 times
I've been a member of MCDC for over 5 years. Does that make me a racist?

Last edited by mkfarnam; 08-22-2008 at 08:01 PM..

Old 08-22-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I've been a member of MCDC for over 5 years. Does that make me a racist?

If that were racist, than that would also make Ceasar Chavez a racist.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:56 PM

838 posts, read 916,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Toasted Cracker=Redneck Latina?
LOL...kind of. That's what I am. I'm part latina..but when I stay in the sun too long..well..my neck gets red. HAWHAWHAW

Old 08-22-2008, 08:23 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,836,929 times
Quote:
LOL...kind of. That's what I am. I'm part latina..but when I stay in the sun too long..well..my neck gets red. HAWHAWHAW
I once knew a Nordic White woman from Ecuador: she was obviously White racially (blue eyed blonde, porcelain skin) but culturally a Latina.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or