U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2008, 10:39 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
I like to say that I am honey (white but with a tint of color). Black people are chocolate...mulatto are oreo, certain latinos are caramel, asian people are sometimes butterscotch. White people are vanilla...and anyone with indian in them is a little bit strawberry.
What u talkin bout willis. Latinos come in all colors you just mentioned. Yes, even the asian ones. There are pockets of chinese people in Guadalajara and Mexico City. As well as Japanese in Peru .

Me personally, I have rather light skin. I do not look like your stereoptyical Mexican.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 11:01 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
AMC760. It's funny that your name is an area code from ESCONDIDO, CALIFORNIA. I used to live there. And it's 75% mexican. I know where your motives are coming from buddy . Let's continue with the post since you have no valid points to give.
As everyone can see, my posts are not so outwardly outrageous to believe. The truth hurts, though, doesn't it?
BTW, my mom is mexican-american..so please stop trying to flip the cards on me and make me out to be some "BIGOT". I tell it like it is. Plain and simple.
Ta ta cupcake.
lol, I get that every now and then. I lived down in San Diego for a couple of years, so I post every now and then in that forum.
Most of North San Diego county is 760, not just escondido. Also more "affluent" areas like Carlsbad and Encinitas.

But it's not actually a reference to the area, though(when I was down there, I lived in the 619. Its kind of an inside thing.

I have lived all my life between areas that were mostly Mexican though, not that I see why that would discount my opinion on anything.

Im not necessarily calling you a bigot. I just think youre full of it.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:05 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Quote:
Not far from Escondido.
Anyhow..what wasn't necessary???? AMC has gone thru several readers posts and claimed that we are making things up and/or racist bigots.
What we? I was talking about you.
And I bite my tongue as far as calling people "racists" or "bigots", unless I get too close to biting my tongue off, in which case I have to let it out.

Old 08-23-2008, 10:14 AM

838 posts, read 902,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
What we? I was talking about you.
And I bite my tongue as far as calling people "racists" or "bigots", unless I get too close to biting my tongue off, in which case I have to let it out.
Once you can make some valid points and stop pretending as though I'm just pulling some outrageous story from thin air...then maybe I would be more apt to consider your thoughts.

My posts are hardly that outrageous and you make it out to be as though a lizard is a dragon. Give me a break dude.

Old 08-23-2008, 07:01 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
[quote=page3000;4963314]I like to say that I am honey (white but with a tint of color). Black people are chocolate...mulatto are oreo, certain latinos are caramel, asian people are sometimes butterscotch. White people are vanilla...and anyone with indian in them is a little bit strawberry.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Grandma on dad's side and ggrandma on mom's side I am a strawberry but I have blonde hair thanks to mom. Does that mean I am a strawberry blonde? Or a strawberry with vanilla ice cream? Actually I am more like a strawberry/vanilla swirl.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:09 AM

54 posts, read 36,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I call BS.
Apparently you are blinded to the awful reality of what these leech immigrants do in our country. It's obvious that you are very bias in your opinions, which leads me to believe you are either mexican, or an ex-illegal..or heck..even a current illegal.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:57 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay637 View Post
Apparently you are blinded to the awful reality of what these leech immigrants do in our country. It's obvious that you are very bias in your opinions, which leads me to believe you are either mexican, or an ex-illegal..or heck..even a current illegal.
wtf? Everyone is bias in their opinions. Its so easy to label someone though right?

Old 09-25-2008, 02:03 AM

499 posts, read 1,371,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Thank you AB. We both know that the agenda of those whose native language is spanish (and the corporate masters) is to give it credibility by forcing it to play a major part in the dynamics of American culture. That way it will make it as universally acceptable as English and the illiterate millions primarily from SOB won't have to worry about learning English.

Excellent post, hope I can finally rep you!

ETA: Sorry I can't rep you, gotta spread the love!
Good point. In my opinion it is all part of the politically driven and corporate hatched plan to make the 20+ million Latino/Hispanic/Spanish-speaking illegal aliens legit. The truth that most people in the media NEVER address is that this is all a bipartisan push to make sure that the cheap labor pool is maintained.

Democrats AND Republicans stand on illegal immigration is basically the same: DO NOTHING!!! All the political posturing and pandering from a few get-tough congressional members is just hot air. They will just sit back and wait and when the illegals are so entrenched that it seems hopeless they will grant them all citizenship. They really don't care about all the social issues involved in this due to the fact that they never have to deal with it. Lower wages and loss of property values and underfunding of government services doesn't really affect the politicians and corporate big dogs or their families.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:11 AM

2,141 posts, read 7,036,503 times
Nothing wrong with being bilingual. It surely doesn't hurt and makes traveling to Mexico on vacation much easier.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:15 AM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
skin color has no effect whatsoever on the ability to speak spanish. no relation at all. however DOB has a great effect on that same ability. startem young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or