U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2008, 06:15 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,940,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
However there is definitely a slang-laden version of uneducated Spanish being spoken by many of 'the immigrants'.

I once was called a racist by a lofty type in DC when I mentioned that some speak "Spanglish".
Exactly, and that is the version that is being crammed down our throats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Speaking about yourself I see.
Of course he is. Some people can't handle reality or the truth.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
*wiping tears of laughter*-oh man, you are just a poor, soulless, deluded kook.

Save the drama for your mama. Nobody is impressed with your ignorance or your name calling in lieu of anything worthy of a response..

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-18-2008 at 06:37 PM..

Old 08-18-2008, 06:47 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,781,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
dang...it looks like i will be defaulting to mccain after all.
+1

Old 08-18-2008, 06:50 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,781,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
To put it simply, to eventually usher in the a new age. The real plan is a complete merging of the entire continent into one super country. We will be brought together with a common currency and a common government. The US will cease to exist as a singular nation and become an integrated super society. If this could be done with a harmonious result I would say it sounds like a great plan. But the powers that be want this for one reason, to rule and control. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. And we have entirely to many super wealthy aristocrats in this world who wish to rule us all. Thus, our dilemma. There can be no peace when the rulers do not desire it. There will always be war, hunger, and hate as long as it is perpetuated through the media and society itself. We are not ready for this kind of merger. It will result in utter chaos. Which may well be the desired result of those who would seek power. What better way to bring change than to bring order out of chaos. Just a theory mind you, the proof will be revealed in time. If I am right, then God help us. If I am wrong, then praise Allah, God, or any other deity of your choice.
Maybe NAU is a 'polite' way of saying Manifest Destiny?

The cold reality is Mexico would cease to exist as an independent entity------and, can kiss their Spanish language good bye.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
+1
So AB, has McCain changed his stance for providing a "pathway to citizenship for all IA's?"

Old 08-18-2008, 07:39 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,021,148 times
Quote:
Maybe NAU is a 'polite' way of saying Manifest Destiny?

The cold reality is Mexico would cease to exist as an independent entity------and, can kiss their Spanish language good bye.
'

Wow, you really have it against Mexico, dont you?

Cease to exist as an independent entity?
As in having no one to trade with, loan money from, buy products from, or sell products to?

Old 08-18-2008, 07:42 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,723,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
'

Wow, you really have it against Mexico, dont you?

Cease to exist as an independent entity?
As in having no one to trade with, loan money from, buy products from, or sell products to?
No as in cease to exist as an independent entity because the North American Union will join Mexico, the United States, and Canada into one big, sovereignless, borderless, trading entity.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:46 PM

3,368 posts, read 10,318,779 times
Quote:
Whoaaaaah - I didn't like the part about Spanish language.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:47 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,021,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
No as in cease to exist as an independent entity because the North American Union will join Mexico, the United States, and Canada into one big, sovereignless, borderless, trading entity.
I dont know much about the North American Union with its Ameros and all that hysteria.
But what about it scares you guys so much?
Is it supposed to be our version of the EU? How has Europe been destroyed by the Euro and the EU?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or