Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 08:43 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Not to mention Jdubs thursday coffees with politicians. The city-data anti-illegals are without a doubt starting to get some weight in Washington. You guys should start an interest group.
Like i said before, they are all talk but no action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 09:02 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Boycott Best buy then, but then again you guys are all talk but no action.
I do boycott Best Buy. If they are catering to the illegals, I don't care what they've got and I don't care what it costs- I don't want it. Just like we told State Farm to shove off after having been with them for over 25 years.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:11 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,989 times
Quote:
You've got a lot to say about us, but very little knowledge to go on. I'd put my anti-illegal activities up against YOUR 'activism' ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

I've got stuff I've written and said as part of the Congressional Record. I've testified in front of Senate subcommittees and been interviewed on several TV news programs.

What the hell have YOU done, besides ***** about us not buying your BS?

Old 08-18-2008, 09:49 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You've got a lot to say about us, but very little knowledge to go on. I'd put my anti-illegal activities up against YOUR 'activism' ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

I've got stuff I've written and said as part of the Congressional Record. I've testified in front of Senate subcommittees and been interviewed on several TV news programs.

What the hell have YOU done, besides ***** about us not buying your BS?
LOL, hahaha. What tv news programs have you been on? What senate subcommittees have you testified in front of? Links to your outlandish claims.

Old 08-18-2008, 10:00 PM

9,600 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Well! Isn't this special?! Just another company that shows its anti-American attitude toward the country that made it great. Check your local Best Buy and scream at the manager if they finance illegal aliens, which it appears now that they all do! Guess who pays the alien's bills when they get deported or decide to go home to their country of residence? We do in higher prices! Consumers should shop elsewhere for their electronics and appliances.
The results of this policy should be interesting to follow, Anonymous.

With absolutely not ties to this country nor concerns for a credit reputation / score, I cannot help but to wonder what the "skip rate" will be for the Super Greedy Goons at BestBuy.

Possibly a repeat of the major losses in the Home Mortgage Market due to Loans to Illegals.

Old 08-18-2008, 10:12 PM

Quote:
LOL, hahaha. What tv news programs have you been on? What senate subcommittees have you testified in front of? Links to your outlandish claims.
3 separate interviews on Atlanta stations, the Georgia State Senate Subcommittee on Homeland Security(As part of SB529), and my testimony in front of Congressman Charlie Norwood's Immigration hearings held in Gainesville, Ga. in 2006.

Any other stupid questions?

Old 08-18-2008, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post

Any other stupid questions?
I guess not...

Old 08-19-2008, 02:50 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
We'll i have a Best Buy being built on my block right now and I have no plans to spend $$ in there.

Old 08-19-2008, 04:28 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,924,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
The results of this policy should be interesting to follow, Anonymous.

With absolutely not ties to this country nor concerns for a credit reputation / score, I cannot help but to wonder what the "skip rate" will be for the Super Greedy Goons at BestBuy.

Possibly a repeat of the major losses in the Home Mortgage Market due to Loans to Illegals.
I would love to see any business lose their butts for catering to illegals. That is what they would deserve. How can anyone with a brain cell even think that any illegal in our country would be a good credit risk? LOLOLOLOL

Old 08-19-2008, 04:58 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,668 times
Here's a link to the page to e-mail Best Buy. Illegals will spend hundreds and thousands at Best Buy but not contribute one dime to a hospital for their medical care--and you want amnesty. Best Buy was my main stop at Christmas. Until they denounce their deplorable decision, they will not get one more dime of my money. I hope you'll tell them the same thing.

BestBuy.com Contact Us Form
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration