U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 AM

27 posts, read 98,978 times

Advertisements

Just for the record, I'm against illegals being allowed to stay in the US.

I've read some other posts and some people want them to stay in the US.
So, I figure that they must have a reason why.

Why should Illegals be allowed to stay in the US??

__________________________________________________ ____________________

I say deport them all.
Too Harsh? Too Radical?
So?

Illegals, Not just Mexicans, but any illegal needs to be deported.

Illegals have no respect for this country or they would try to get a Visa. Work Visa, School Visa. But no, They would rather break into our country and sneak around in the dark.

Then they ask for... Sorry, They demand FREE Health Care, FREE Welfare.
Who are they to demand for anything?

If an illegal hits my car, the police would show up and let them go because they have no license and no insurance because they're illegal.

But my insurance will go up because of this incident even if it wasn't my fault.

I know this for a fact because I was stopped at a stop light and I got rear ended by a illegal and the cop let him go. My insurance went up.

Anyways, This time of year, Tax Time, has to be the best time to find illegals living in the US.
The IRS could the biggest tool in combating Illegal immigrants

They share Social Security Numbers. How can Juan Gonzales work 7 full time jobs for 12 months? He must've made $200,000 off those 7 jobs, maybe more.

They might buy a SS#. I'm sorry, but Maria Reyes died 5 years ago, How did she work 2 jobs this year?

Or they steal identities and SS#. How does Bob Johnson work in Durham, N.C. all year and work in Miami, FL all year?

If they get paid under the table, then you can't track it.

There needs to be stiff fines and penalties for employing illegals.
Make employers think twice about hiring them.

If the police actually find an illegal commiting a crime... Any Crime, Arrest them. Deport them.

There should be a convoy leaving the US headed for Mexico every 12 hours dropping off illegals.

There should be 747 headed to where ever else illegals come from.

I don't have a problem with immigrants. They abide by the law and apply for visas.
I have a problem with illegals that sneak across the borders in the dead of night.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:49 AM

165 posts, read 281,097 times
Because Jesus would have let them stay if he was the POTUS.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:59 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,365,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elishan View Post
Because Jesus would have let them stay if he was the POTUS.
We'd never elect Jesus though. He's too liberal and besides, he's dead, lol.

Jesus and Elvis, people keep seeiing them in the oddest places.

-TT

Last edited by YapCity; 01-30-2007 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 01-30-2007, 09:05 AM

27 posts, read 98,978 times
BUt Jesus would have the power to make our lives better.
And not have it affect the economy

Old 01-30-2007, 09:12 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,365,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffydogg View Post
BUt Jesus would have the power to make our lives better.
And not have it affect the economy
Who's gonna be his vice president? Santa Claus?

I'm sorry, there is no god, and no Jesus. I hate to be the one to break it to ya. You would do better to focus on the choices at hand rather than fantasizing about mythical creatures running the country. Otherwise your church will tell you to vote for Richardson and you might end up voting in a president even worse than Bush.

-TT

Old 01-30-2007, 09:14 AM

1,608 posts, read 9,024,178 times

They shouldn't. No if's ands or butt's about it. Round them up and deport them, that's what I say!

Old 01-30-2007, 09:18 AM

165 posts, read 281,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsFan View Post

They shouldn't. No if's ands or butt's about it. Round them up and deport them, that's what I say!

....you'll make Jesus weep with that kind of talk.

Old 01-30-2007, 09:22 AM

1,275 posts, read 2,124,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YapCity View Post
We'd never elect Jesus though. He's too liberal and besides, he's dead, lol.
Ok, his poll numbers may be down, if that's what you mean by dead, but that dude knows how to make a comback. However he was quite the environmentalist choosing to walk everywhere to limit his dependence on equus asinus (donkey) energy.

Old 01-30-2007, 04:57 PM

332 posts, read 338,496 times
Ok lets just let them all come over! They can take all the jobs, tear down our American flags, kill americans, play loud music all night, cuss us out in spanish, and turn all the H.E.B'S and Food Lions into Fiestas!

I'm sure this is exactly what Jesus wants=*)

Old 01-30-2007, 07:40 PM

354 posts, read 761,894 times
Jesus loves those that judge by appearance and generalize about greater populations by anecdotal evidence. He did that quite well, right? He hated the prostitute when everyone else did, he hated the tax collectors when everyone else did, he hated the Samaritans when everyone else did, right?

Oh, okay...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration