U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2008, 05:29 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I will be sure to ask the next one I run into, how they get all of these services for free when our poor doesn't have any....oh I almost forgot, we do have Americans bleeding the country for all the services I pay for also,
and I'm sure your can picture one of the welfare moms, dragging her kids and another on the way. Those make me madder than the "illegals",
they have learned how to run the system and all they have to worry about is the next welfare and when it will arrive.
Translated: means that since we have our own citizen welfare scammers then it is ok for us to import more from SOB. Sheesh!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 08:45 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
I will be sure to ask the next one I run into, how they get all of these services for free when our poor doesn't have any....oh I almost forgot, we do have Americans bleeding the country for all the services I pay for also,
and I'm sure your can picture one of the welfare moms, dragging her kids and another on the way. Those make me madder than the "illegals",
they have learned how to run the system and all they have to worry about is the next welfare and when it will arrive.
You are right, we have too many people on the various forms of welfare that are citizens who are happily scamming away --- we sure as hell don't need to import more

Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Can someone translate for me?
No problem andreabeth, it's easier to just consider the source and apply these lyrics to everything sassyone posts:

Quote:
Like a dull knife
Just ain't cutting
Just talking loud
Then saying nothing

Just saying nothing
Just saying nothing

You can't tell me
How to run my life down
You can't tell me
How to keep my business sound

You can't tell me
What I'm doing wrong
When you keep driving and
Singing that same old money song

That oughta do it.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:01 AM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Translated: means that since we have our own citizen welfare scammers then it is ok for us to import more from SOB. Sheesh!!
That's exactly what it means, and the same reasoning is often used in matters of anything negative which can be attributed to the presence of illegals....."Oh, it's not a 'big thing' when it brings (crime, overcrowding, lowering of wage scales, overloaded hospitals, gang violence, welfare fraud, etc etc etc)......because WE AMERICANS do it, TOO (commit crimes, overcrowd, join gangs, crowd hospitals, defraud the system)".....

Makes about as much sense as me allowing my rowdy, ill-behaved kids to go to your house and tear it up......and when you object, I'll say "I didn't think you'd mind...after all, YOUR kids are rowdy, too. Sure, my kids may have broken your windows..but remember, YOUR kids broke your DOORS".

It's the ultimate desperate 'cop-out' of an argument, because what it's saying, in effect is, "who CARES if illegals are 'bringing down' American society? It's already been brought so "far down" that they can't possibly make it any worse". And sadly, it's going to be a legitimate argument some day.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:09 AM

1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
No where did you see that it is okay to import more from SOB.
But you are right, we do have many of our own citizens bilking using
every trick possible to stay on the dole with their babies and not knowing who their Daddy is. but all is well because they are citizens

Old 08-21-2008, 09:18 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
every trick possible to stay on the dole with their babies and not knowing who their Daddy is. but all is well because they are citizens
Indeed, and because have Americans willing to bilk the welfare system, that justifies the fact that illegal aliens do so as well. After all, if Americans can do it, why can't they? There's some rocket science-type logic for you.

And people wonder why the cost of living is spiraling out of control.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:27 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
You're kidding right? Other than IA's and their huggers' false accusation of such, no one on this board has ever condoned this nonsense.

No taxpayer wants citizens on the dole for a lifetime as evidenced by the congressional initiative of the Welfare to Work legislation. Surely, even you took your head out of the sand long enough to hear about that law.

You really need to stop comparing apples to oranges. Illegal alien breeders are criminals and not citizens of the US. As taxpayers and American citizens, we have every right to object to their deliberate abuse of the 14th Amendment and their out of control sexual appetites, which by proxy results in us picking up a tab for the lifetime reproduction of their chattel.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 AM

8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Quote:
If that's NOT what you're saying, Sassyone, then why do you bring up these 'crooked Americans?' at all? Obviously, you're bringing them up to justify the actions of the 'crooked illegals'....right? I mean, otherwise, why not bring up gas mileage, or the cost of plywood, or furniture refinishing?

Old 08-21-2008, 09:49 AM

185 posts, read 319,436 times
Quote:
The topic we talk about in this forum concerns ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

If you feel that strongly about listless American citizens living off of welfare, start/join a website/forum that addresses that matter.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:03 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Have you ever robbed a bank, or kidnapped anyone? If not, why? After all, others do it. Isn't that your mantra? Can't you produce anything substantive in defense of illegals, other than "Citizens do it too?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or