Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 02:06 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I'm supposed to be white...BUT, if you hold a piece of typing paper against me, you can tell where the paper ends and the skin begins....

I don't know what that proves, but I just noticed it this morning.
I know...

The strangest thing. I've been running around the house trying to match myself to crayons, typing paper, and my cat. I've found that my skin is much darker, almost a peachy, apricot-y tone.

What does this mean? Will I be booted from the White race because I am not truly white?

I'm scared....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 02:29 PM

286 posts, read 804,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Actually if you are talking Midwest, Louisville and Central KY is worth a look. Louisville, i've heard, does not have much of an illegal alien problem and there are no sanctuary cities in KY. I'm moving there next year and it can't come soon enough to escape illegal-infested NoVA.
I will be moving to TN at the end of Sept...I too can not wait to escape the illegal infested NoVA

Old 08-26-2008, 02:46 PM

105 posts, read 208,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If you are opposed to ignorance, then let me set the record straight for your convenience....

When referring to someone being "pro" anything, it means they are "for". When they are against something, then they are "anti", not "non". Ergo, you would use the term "anti ignorance".
Umm, thanks.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:42 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,551,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I know...

The strangest thing. I've been running around the house trying to match myself to crayons, typing paper, and my cat. I've found that my skin is much darker, almost a peachy, apricot-y tone.

What does this mean? Will I be booted from the White race because I am not truly white?

I'm scared....
Keep cultivating that 'guilt'. That's the only sure-fire way you can tell. Appearance alone isn't reliable. If you hire a crew of illegals to mow your lawn, you're just a generic lazy, selfish American. But if you hire a crew of illegals to mow your lawn, and HELP THEM RAKE UP, because you feel 'bad' for them, then you're 'white'....

Old 08-26-2008, 04:59 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I know...

I'm scared....
Me too! Part of me is tan during the summer from working outside (in the hot sun! just like an illegal alien!) and part of me is white because it is covered by my clothes. If I am two different colors, should I mark 'biracial' on those little boxes that you have to select from? Can i be 'biracial' during the summer and 'white' during the rest of the year?

This is too confusing. The gov. will probably come up with some color grid for us to compare ourselves to so we sort ourselves into the appropriate categories.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:08 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times
Some of me, well most of me, is the color of pasta.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:11 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Some of me, well most of me, is the color of pasta.
White or whole wheat pasta? There is also spinach colored pasta as well.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:23 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
White or whole wheat pasta? There is also spinach colored pasta as well.
LOL! Personally, I'm more whole wheat.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:28 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,668 times
You are hysterically funny!! What a sense of humor! Tried to rep you but it won't let me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I'm supposed to be white...BUT, if you hold a piece of typing paper against me, you can tell where the paper ends and the skin begins....

I don't know what that proves, but I just noticed it this morning.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:21 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
if you ask me california should be cut in half and the southern portion given to mexico
How about cutting Mexico in half and annexing the northern tier to the USA instead?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration