U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 09:25 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,658,378 times

Advertisements

Well; I am Day-Glo white in skin tone..............and, I become a 'true' red neck here in Arizona

Now; if one buys me a Cake From Hell (7 lb chocolate) from Costco...........I have been known to dispatch one of 'em by myself in one week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 12:18 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,696,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Me too! Part of me is tan during the summer from working outside (in the hot sun! just like an illegal alien!) and part of me is white because it is covered by my clothes. If I am two different colors, should I mark 'biracial' on those little boxes that you have to select from? Can i be 'biracial' during the summer and 'white' during the rest of the year?

This is too confusing. The gov. will probably come up with some color grid for us to compare ourselves to so we sort ourselves into the appropriate categories.
I'm with ya girl. You know, I got that Scandanavian, Apache, Scottish thing goin' on. I'm more red than white....I don't know what to do. Am I red? Am I white? Am I two-tone? Maybe I'm biracial, who knows. I don't know what to make of myself in this politically correct world we live in.

Do they have a "none of the above" box to check regarding race?

Old 08-27-2008, 12:24 AM

1,417 posts, read 854,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I'm with ya girl. You know, I got that Scandanavian, Apache, Scottish thing goin' on. I'm more red than white....I don't know what to do. Am I red? Am I white? Am I two-tone? Maybe I'm biracial, who knows. I don't know what to make of myself in this politically correct world we live in.

Do they have a "none of the above" box to check regarding race?
There is a "decline to state" . Which by the way, I always check off. I don't want to be profiled . Like many whites, I too change with the seasons. In the summer, I'm a bit darker, but in the winter, I'm significantly whiter.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:16 AM

13,624 posts, read 10,712,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Oh yes Illegal Aliens having more rights than American citizens-much ado about nothing
these dam morons that are runing the country are pile driving this country straight into the ground, it makes me sick to here that some illegal aliean gang banger has more rights than an american citezen!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or