U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
That was a very good call. I for one won't be surprised when you tell us this situation has escalated. I guess mayor anchor baby thought if they along with the media ignored the situation that it would go away.

I predict in the upcoming weeks it won't just be an uprising in California. Americans are getting angrier by the day. It's about to get really ugly.
Like many of have said in here, there will be blood and that is the worse thing that can happen for this country but, it may be the only way to get the country back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 03:22 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
^^Much ado about nothing.
Jesus blacknight, you'll defend ANYTHING to support the illegals. Sometimes your blatant disregard for the law and citizenship really makes me SICK!

And why haven't you been back to the Best Buy thread to tell us about your community activism???

Old 08-19-2008, 03:31 PM

630 posts, read 974,994 times
wow this is unbeleiveable.

Im not exactly up on who the mayor is in Los Angeles, because i just moved out to this area. Is he an illegal immigrant or something? No wonder all these rediculous laws have been passed lately.

Im sick of all the complaining on our part, what can we do to get these idiots out of office??? I feel so helpless as a citizen.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:34 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,308,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie333 View Post

Im not exactly up on who the mayor is in Los Angeles, because i just moved out to this area. Is he an illegal immigrant or something? No wonder all these rediculous laws have been passed lately.

Im sick of all the complaining on our part, what can we do to get these idiots out of office??? I feel so helpless as a citizen.
Here is his website if you want to read what he says. Welcome to the Mayor's Office

He is and was a member of Mecha and has stated many times how the Mexicans will take over LA. I am of Mexican descent but the man is hateful against Americans and is so anti-American.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:42 PM

185 posts, read 319,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Disgusting-but not a surprise. This reminds me of a protest led by Ted Hayes a while back. Ted and those who he was protesting with had a permit for the park and were peaceful. Illegal aliens and their supporters show up- throw bottles etc. The police shut down the park and denied Ted and those with him the right to peaceful protest because of the illegal aliens and pro-illegal supporters behavior. They blocked the entrance to the park, etc. The police and mayor sided with the illegals. Once again-another disgusting example of Illegals having more rights than Americans.

I believe Ted was arrested that day too even though he had a permit. Meanwhile the police let the park full of illegals remain.

This latest incident is unconscionable! Illegals and their handlers are pushing their luck. If any good comes out of this it will be that more Americans will be slapped awake.

It will be interesting to see how Toilet Tony and that creep Bratton, chief of police, will handle this weekend.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:49 PM

3,368 posts, read 10,272,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Like many of have said in here, there will be blood and that is the worse thing that can happen for this country but, it may be the only way to get the country back.
When did we "lose" this country in the first place? Unless it was prior to 1985 (when I was born) I never noticed this happen.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:51 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Quote:

He's an empowered anchor baby who recently cheated on his wife with the hoochie named below:

Quote:
Here's the dish. The 54-year-old married mayor has a 35-year-old girlfriend, who happens to be a local TV anchor, who happens to be smokin' herself, who reported on the air last month that the mayor was splitting from his wife. Why? She didn't say. Why? Because she is his mistress.
"The rumors were true," read Mirthala Salinas, an anchor on NBC-Telemundo Channel 52, in Spanish on June 8. "Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa confirmed today that he is separating from his wife, Corina, after more than 20 years of marriage."

. Here's some history on this racist sack of garbage:

Quote:
Antonio Villar(aigosa) – UCLA MEChista
[CENTER]

Antonio Villaraigosa (then, Tony Villar) leading a protest to include the Communist organization "Committee to Free Los Tres" on the Steering Committee of the Chicano Studies Center. UCLA campus, May 23, 1974.

Chapter 1
“Born to Raise Hell” – at UCLA
[/CENTER]

Antonio Villaraigosa, a one-time juvenile delinquent still tattooed with the slogan “Born to Raise Hell,” entered the UCLA campus as a transfer student from East Los Angeles Community College in 1972. Known then simply as Tony Villar, he would not successfully graduate by the time he left in 1975.(1) But Villar did leave a wide swath of influence in other, more radical ways.

While on campus, Villar joined the UCLA chapter of Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), and was part of its leadership by 1974. MEChA had only been founded as a regional movement in 1969, and in many ways, the UCLA chapter, and the radical Chicano student left today, is a direct product of Villar’s work then.

Fellow MEChA alumni from the period remember Villaraigosa’s exploits well:
"He was one of the guys that would go out there and start the slogans because he was the loudest one," said Arturo Chavez, a fellow activist in college. "He was one of the people who would make sure people were riled up."

Chavez underemphasizes what young Tony Villar did on the UCLA campus. Archives from the campus newspaper The Daily Bruin of 1974 have revealed that Villar led a campaign to ensure an advisory role in the UCLA Chicano Studies Center for a communist Chicano community group, and successfully engineered the dismissal of the Chicano director of the Center who stood in the way of this goal.

UCLA Bruin Alumni Association - Antonio Villaraigosa Educational Campaign

Old 08-19-2008, 03:55 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Jesus blacknight, you'll defend ANYTHING to support the illegals. Sometimes your blatant disregard for the law and citizenship really makes me SICK!

And why haven't you been back to the Best Buy thread to tell us about your community activism???
Notice my post was in response to this.

Quote:
called my wife and told her to pack their bags and move to my parent's place until it settles down more. From what I have read and heard from friends and family living in the area, it is nasty in LA and tensions are flying like you would not believe.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:59 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Odd that I have not seen anything on MSNBC or Yahoo about this stuff happening in LA today.

Old 08-19-2008, 04:03 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,610,630 times
Quote:

The Mayor is quite legal, but identifies himself as an 'honorary illegal' to the extent that he claims to 'clean your toilets' (that is, the toilets of the American populace). You might call him an 'illegal wannabe'....
The fact is, the Mayor neither works at cleaning toilets, nor in all likelihood, does he clean his OWN....he just 'wishes' it were true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or