U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 07:20 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,692,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Disgusting-but not a surprise. This reminds me of a protest led by Ted Hayes a while back. Ted and those who he was protesting with had a permit for the park and were peaceful. Illegal aliens and their supporters show up- throw bottles etc. The police shut down the park and denied Ted and those with him the right to peaceful protest because of the illegal aliens and pro-illegal supporters behavior. They blocked the entrance to the park, etc. The police and mayor sided with the illegals. Once again-another disgusting example of Illegals having more rights than Americans.
I was there. We had a permit. The goons did not. The streets were lined with illegal aliens and their supporters. They told the police that if they allowed us into Leimert Park, there would be blood.

We were willing to take the chance--we had a permit to assemble in the park at the end of the march--however the police were undermanned to remove the illegal aliens from the park. Many of the officers there that day told us that they were firmly behind us, but that their orders came from Villareconquista and his hip pocket sock puppet, Chief Bratton. More often than not, the police have let us know that they support our cause, but they cannot make their support public for fear of losing their jobs.

We were outnumbered by the goonage a good 5 to 1 at least. In order to appease them, Ted Hayes and four other patriots (the police asked for volunteers!) agreed to be arrested in order that the police might then disperse the crowd. Don't ask me why they couldn't do that before. It's as if they needed to offer a blood sacrifice to the goons in order to insure our safe departure out of the area.

But never fear. Ted and the others filed a class action lawsuit against Villareconquista, Bratton, and the miscreant city council for violation of our First Amendment rights. We shall see who ends up laughing in the end once it gets to court.

I have many photos from this day on my other computer. I'll post some sometime so that you all can see first hand exactly what has happened to South Central.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 07:32 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,901,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I was there. We had a permit. The goons did not. The streets were lined with illegal aliens and their supporters. They told the police that if they allowed us into Leimert Park, there would be blood.

We were willing to take the chance--we had a permit to assemble in the park at the end of the march--however the police were undermanned to remove the illegal aliens from the park. Many of the officers there that day told us that they were firmly behind us, but that their orders came from Villareconquista and his hip pocket sock puppet, Chief Bratton. More often than not, the police have let us know that they support our cause, but they cannot make their support public for fear of losing their jobs.

We were outnumbered by the goonage a good 5 to 1 at least. In order to appease them, Ted Hayes and four other patriots (the police asked for volunteers!) agreed to be arrested in order that the police might then disperse the crowd. Don't ask me why they couldn't do that before. It's as if they needed to offer a blood sacrifice to the goons in order to insure our safe departure out of the area.

But never fear. Ted and the others filed a class action lawsuit against Villareconquista, Bratton, and the miscreant city council for violation of our First Amendment rights. We shall see who ends up laughing in the end once it gets to court.

I have many photos from this day on my other computer. I'll post some sometime so that you all can see first hand exactly what has happened to South Central.

They actually threatened you guys? I'm so proud of you all for not backing down. Their ignorance and sense of entitlement knows no bounds. Hopefully, it will make the news. Looking forward to your pics.

You Rock Kele !

Old 08-19-2008, 07:40 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Quote:

We need more courageous people like you, Ted, et al. Thanks for fighting this illegal alien invasion. You are a true patriot.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
They actually threatened you guys? I'm so proud of you all for not backing down. Their ignorance and sense of entitlement knows no bounds. Hopefully, it will make the news. Looking forward to your pics.

You Rock Kele !
It did make the news...in L.A. last year. But of course, the story is never really told by the MSM is it?

That was my last hurrah protest before moving to Wyoming.

Thank you both, JDubsMom and Benicar for your kind words. I only did what my heart told me I needed to do.

Last edited by Kele; 08-19-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: To add my thanks...

Old 08-19-2008, 07:43 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,998,873 times
Quote:

What has happened to lovely, good old South Central?

Old 08-19-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
What has happened to lovely, good old South Central?
I reckon you'll have to wait for the photos just like everyone else.

Patience is a virtue.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:52 PM

23,017 posts, read 31,984,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I have to say that I feel very blessed because my wife's father has agreed to buy our home in CA so we can move away just as soon as I get back home. I plan on making it September instead of waiting until December. But then, I work for my wife's father so he is quite understanding about it all. We are going to move to the Midwest somewhere.
Actually if you are talking Midwest, Louisville and Central KY is worth a look. Louisville, i've heard, does not have much of an illegal alien problem and there are no sanctuary cities in KY. I'm moving there next year and it can't come soon enough to escape illegal-infested NoVA.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
I reckon you'll have to wait for the photos just like everyone else.

Patience is a virtue.
I dont need to see photos.

"Illegals" havent done anythign to South Central that hasnt already been done.

The only difference is the place went from being 70 percent black and 25 percent latino, to the other way around.

So now gang and drug violence just started happening?

The community never wanted you guys in Leimert park in the first place.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I dont need to see photos.

"Illegals" havent done anythign to South Central that hasnt already been done.

The only difference is the place went from being 70 percent black and 25 percent latino, to the other way around.

So now gang and drug violence just started happening?

The community never wanted you guys in Leimert park in the first place.
So easy for someone with no friends or family in S.C. to pass judgement from afar.....

Old 08-19-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
So easy for someone with no friends or family in S.C. to pass judgement from afar.....
Do I know you or something?

Where are you from? Baldwin Village?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or