U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 09:08 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
There were NO Minutemen in this march. There was Ted, the Crispus Attucks Brigade, several Black community leaders, and several Hispanic community leaders, one of whom volunteered to be arrested with Ted. The rest of us were there to show our support.

The march and rally afterward was actually planned to highlight how detrimental illegal immigration is to minority communities. However, before the march began, groups such as AnswerLA and their illegal alien goons started papering the neighborhoods with flyer stating that Ted Hayes was bringing the KKK to Leimert Park.

That is why there were so many people. We later heard from LAPD that many of the people there wanted to join us once they found out that they had been duped by the illegal aliens and their supporters, but the police would not let anyone cross the police line. By the time Ted and the other 4 brave patriots were actually arrested, the vast majority of the neighborhood people had left, realizing that they had been lied to and there was no KKK, only a bunch of fed up Americans. Only AnswerLA and their illegal alien lapdogs, the most vociferous abusers of American First Amendment Rights, the ones who promised LAPD that (and I quote) "There will be blood if you let them in the park," were left.

Too bad you can't be bothered to actually get the facts before you go spouting off amc, but I've come to expect that from you. Of course, I expect that sassy being an illegal alien "yes man" will always be around to cheer you on for your brilliance and she never fails me. I expect nothing less.

You can stick a dog in the oven, but that don't make it a bisquit.

Call it what it was. It was an attempt to draw on Black-Brown tensions in South Central to get more support from the Black community.
Thats why most of the protesters were Hayes' CBA.

Thats why they wore all that "Reparations Now" stuff, to appeal to the Black crowds.
Of course theyre going to show up with mostly Black minutemen. Theyre not going to go to Leimert Park with all of the Orange County good ol boys.
Theyre not as dumb as they look.

Hayes should go back to building his domes and helping the homeless instead of being a puppet for the Minutemen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
If the counter protesters are threatening the lives and health of the original protesters to the extent that the police shut the whole thing done.....then yeah, I would count that as intimidating as a burning cross, or snarling dogs, or high powered hoses.

Being an illegal alien in this country should not be considered a protected group or given priviledged status. If they can protest and demand that a government that is not even theirs change its laws to benefit them --- why can't actual citizens protest that their government start following the laws it had created?
you think the counter-protesters were illegals?
LOL

Old 08-19-2008, 09:19 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Call it what it was. It was an attempt to draw on Black-Brown tensions in South Central to get more support from the Black community.

Thats why they wore all that "Reparations Now" stuff, to appeal to the Black crowds.
Of course theyre going to show up with mostly Black minutemen. Theyre not going to go to Leimert Park with all of the Orange County good ol boys.

Hayes should go back to building his domes and helping the homeless instead of being a puppet for the Minutemen.
The bottom line is that your 'community' did not for one second care that your antics resulted in American citizens being denied their right to free speech and freedom of assembly. We are supposed to put up with your illegal alien/amnesty marches and all that crap but you and your 'community' do not have to allow a group you may not like the exact same right to assemble and speak? You can kiss my @@@.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:23 PM

[quote=andreabeth;4924018]The bottom line is that your 'community' did not for one second care that your antics resulted in American citizens being denied their right to free speech and freedom of assembly. We are supposed to put up with your illegal alien/amnesty marches and all that crap but you and your 'community' do not have to allow a group you may not like the exact same right to assemble and speak? You can kiss my @@@.[/quote]

My community? My illegal/alien amnesty marches?

I'm just an outside observer!

Direct your whining at "THE community" in the video.
And they werent denying them of their free speech. They just exercised their own free speech. And it was a lot louder.

And thanks for the offer, but I would have to respectfully, and quickly, decline.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:24 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
you think the counter-protesters were illegals?
LOL
You think they weren't?

ROFL....

Hang on a minute amc, I'm uploading photos from June 23, 2007. Should have a few juicy ones for you really soon...

Old 08-19-2008, 09:26 PM

Quote:
You think they weren't?

ROFL....

Hang on a minute amc, I'm uploading photos from June 23, 2007. Should have a few juicy ones for you really soon...
Yeah upload your pictures of Chicanos with Che shirts and Mexican flags and call them illegals

YouTube - Leimert Park Rally #2

So do you go to South Central often? Just on weekends?

Old 08-19-2008, 09:34 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:

Why must Ted Hayes be a puppet for the minutemen simply due to his opposition to illegal immigration? I oppose illegal immigration, and I have no connections to the Minutemen. IMO, Ted's involvement in this fight is just as worthy as helping the homeless. Actually, it's a more pivotal cause because it impacts the entire country.

It’s appalling for our law enforcement to protect illegal aliens and their supporters, while denying legal citizens their right to demonstrate. Furthermore, Ted Hayes did not display any seditious or threatening behavior. This is clearly an attempt to silence all opposition to this illegal alien invasion. We will not be silenced.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah upload your pictures of Chicanos with Che shirts and Mexican flags and call them illegals

YouTube - Leimert Park Rally #2

So do you go to South Central often? Just on weekends?
Funny, I didn't see too many wannabes in the Che shirts. However there were Mexican flags aplenty and some nauseating abuse of the American flag. Oh yeah, let's not forget the gang signals and the "universal" signals or the foul language. I can't believe people actually kiss their mamas with those mouths.

When I lived in L.A., I did go to South Central frequently. My parent's best friends from my childhood lived there, along with their daughters with whom I remained close. One of my best friends and her grandmother both live there. I've been visiting South Central for over 30 years. I've seen plenty of changes and none for the better in that amount of time. I went frequently to visit--not that I need to justify myself to an illegal alien sympathizer.

Apparently, I will have to open a photobucket account to upload the photos. They don't want to load from my blog.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I don't feel like messing with it tonight.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Funny, I didn't see too many wannabes in the Che shirts. However there were Mexican flags aplenty and some nauseating abuse of the American flag. Oh yeah, let's not forget the gang signals and the "universal" signals or the foul language. I can't believe people actually kiss their mamas with those mouths.

When I lived in L.A., I did go frequently. My parent's best friends from my childhood lived there, along with their daughters with whom I remained close. One of my best friends and her grandmother both live there. I went frequently to visit--not that I need to justify myself to an illegal alien sympathizer.

Apparently, I will have to open a photobucket account to upload the photos. They don't want to load from my blog.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I don't feel like messing with it tonight.

Great place huh? Until the Mexicans took over, of course

Old 08-19-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Great place huh? Until the Mexicans took over, of course
Your words....definitely not mine.

See, for me, this whole thing is not about race or skin color. It's about law, it's about the right of a country to determine the sovereignty of it's borders, it's about justice for the American people, whose tax dollars support this infrastructure now being destroyed by people in this country illegally.

However, for you, I know it's all about the Mexican. Gotta be on the lookout in case anybody is dissin' the Mexican, so that you can jump right on in there and set them straight about what a big fat racist they are.

Aren't your legs tired yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or