U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 03:35 AM

5,409 posts, read 11,101,205 times

Advertisements

because we know exactly how this family lived their lives...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
This is the rational argument, fellas. I don't care who you are or what you think, disputing the truth of THIS post is nigh on IMPOSSIBLE...

(But feel free to try...)
you guys make nothing but assumptions... its still very hard to get past that.

such hyperbole.
and AMC has a lot more patience than i do...

either way, no matter what, you guys aint happy. we could give example after example of people who have overcome great odds and tried to make this place a better community, but its lost on all yall. they still aint one of us. or one of you, or whatever...
plenty of "anchor babies" are fighting foreign and local wars(on the good side), plenty are educating young minds(in the right direction), plenty are working sun to sun, but that doesnt mean anything to you guys. i get it. theyre illegal. even tho they were born here. they aint part of you.

its funny tho. you guys see one thing and one thing only. i understand that these issues are bigger than arbritary lines in the desert. its bigger than just building a fence. its bigger than these vast satelite streams and phone lines that connect us. (dam this reminds me of an MLK quote) its a lot bigger and more complex.

maybe one day you guys will too.

this time ima see if i can stay away from here... until i need a good laugh of course.

we might always disagree

so lets make a friendly wager...

what comes first:
amnesty?
or
mccains draft?

i say amnesty.

best road side tacos, straight from a taco man(which may or may not be in the coutry legally ) if i lose

o ya, vive le anchor baby cejuda!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 08:08 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,020,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
because we know exactly how this family lived their lives...
this time ima see if i can stay away from here.
OK good bye...............................

Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,852,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Actually, they went into that a while back. Heres how they feel. Its not pretty.

Always the cynics lol.
Do you maintain a library of anti-illegal posts for easy reference? I see you failed to include the links that substantiate her comments. Iím sure it was simply an inadvertent oversight.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:36 PM

13,079 posts, read 21,241,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
wow!!! that chic is really nutso!!! i love how she talks like she knows these service men! like shes interviewed them and they said "we do it for the fringe benefits!" a true ignoramus!!! and then the part of them training their fellow gang buddies!!! damm, all my servicemen(and women) friends would laugh and spit on this chic!!! thanks amc. this shows they are not rational whatsoever.
Is that what the "services" are teaching these days? What kind of services are you talking about? I can't imagine that someone in one of our armed forces would behave in such a disgusting way. Did you know that spitting on a person is considered assault? How ironic that you try to be the judge of what is or isn't "rational" right after making such a vile comment yourself.

Calling her an ignoramus and nutso seems more like a testimony to your own character flaws.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." -- Carl Jung

Old 08-22-2008, 03:55 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,009,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Do you maintain a library of anti-illegal posts for easy reference? I see you failed to include the links that substantiate her comments. Iím sure it was simply an inadvertent oversight.
How do you link to a post?
Are you suggesting I made it up?

Old 08-22-2008, 04:13 PM

8,575 posts, read 6,114,071 times
apologists are known for making stuff up. not saying that is you but, just saying...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
How do you link to a post?
Are you suggesting I made it up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration