U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-24-2008, 09:28 AM
 
7,139 posts, read 12,899,679 times
Reputation: 2315

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay637 View Post
Guess what usa citizens. He is one of the hundreds of thousands that we are paying for...all for what? A spit in the face. This disgusts me.

This sets up a nice precedent for all these illegals to leave their seriously ill family members at hospital doorsteps everywhere. (Am sure has been done already many times over.) We have become the world's biggest chumps, because we have allowed it.... Then the nefarious organizations such as laraza and lulac, et al can whine "racism" through the MSM, who are more than happy to oblige.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-24-2008, 10:20 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,745,541 times
Reputation: 22163
It's funny because injured and ill immigrants go home all the time. It's only an issue when it involves a Mexican.

If this patient were a Canadian about to go back home there would be no wringing of hands, tear soaked kleenex, no outrage by La Raza proclaiming it unfair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2008, 10:22 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
This sets up a nice precedent for all these illegals to leave their seriously ill family members at hospital doorsteps everywhere. (Am sure has been done already many times over.) We have become the world's biggest chumps, because we have allowed it.... Then the nefarious organizations such as laraza and lulac, et al can whine "racism" through the MSM, who are more than happy to oblige.
Lou Dobbs posed a question to the leader of LULAC. He asked why their organization and the Mexican government don't volunteer to foot the bill for the required long-term care for this illegal alien. He asked why the taxpayers should be expected to pay for his care at a long-term facility, rather than his country of origin, or his advocates. Of course, the guy evaded the subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2008, 10:28 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,745,541 times
Reputation: 22163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Lou Dobbs posed a question to the leader of LULAC. He asked why their organization and the Mexican government don't volunteer to foot the bill for the required long-term care for this illegal alien. He asked why the taxpayers should be expected to pay for his care at a long-term facility, rather than his country of origin, or his advocates. Of course, the guy evaded the subject.
Excellent! It's about time someone challenge these racists that insist that their fellow foreign citizens are entiteld to anything they want in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,745,541 times
Reputation: 22163
What should be done is the establishment of a fund where voluntary contributions can be made for the free hospital care of illegals from Mexico. Every hispanic wanting open borders can then put their money where their mouths are and pay for their La Raza beloved ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2008, 10:35 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Excellent! It's about time someone challenge these racists that insist that their fellow foreign citizens are entiteld to anything they want in this country.
Said racists would scream if boxed in a corner and forced to admit to their hypocricy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2008, 10:46 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,822,205 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What should be done is the establishment of a fund where voluntary contributions can be made for the free hospital care of illegals from Mexico. Every hispanic wanting open borders can then put their money where their mouths are and pay for their La Raza beloved ones.
Absolutely! However, we all know that will never happen. They would rather vilify the citizens of this country, and continue playing the race card. After all, itís the obligation of the U.S. taxpayers to support the poor unfortunate illegal aliens, and their ever so appreciative anchor babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2008, 11:46 AM
 
7,139 posts, read 12,899,679 times
Reputation: 2315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely! However, we all know that will never happen. They would rather vilify the citizens of this country, and continue playing the race card. After all, it’s the obligation of the U.S. taxpayers to support the poor unfortunate illegal aliens, and their ever so appreciative anchor babies.


Yes, it is our taxes being squandered on these illegals. And it is WE who have allowed these moochers to believe they and theirs can suck off the Giant Tit without repercussions. It started with the first anchor baby, allowing the first illegal to slither across the border to "work" in the fields or wherever, the first hospital taking in that first sick illegal....so we are the ones who need to fix it. But are we tough enough? To rid the country of these parasitic third worlders will take courage and resolve, especially to buck against all the pro-illegals here crying "racist"--for trying to save our country from impending third world status if we continue to allow them entrance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top