U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:09 AM
 
1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Reputation: 76

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Chit fool, the KKK used to brag about it, the same way the MS-13 cholos brag about it now. What's the damned difference, if you don't mind me asking?
What gang doesn't brag abour murdering?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:09 AM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Chit fool, the KKK used to brag about it, the same way the MS-13 cholos brag about it now. What's the damned difference, if you don't mind me asking?
Are we talking about MS-13 being like the KKK or MeCha/BrownBerets being like the KKK?

Youre moving too fast for me.

I wouldn't even compare MS-13 to the KKK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:13 AM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Are we talking about MS-13 being like the KKK or MeCha/BrownBerets being like the KKK?

Youre moving too fast for me.
You mean there's a difference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:16 AM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You mean there's a difference?
MS-13 is a gang that mostly kills people in other gangs. Even with the incidents that have happened, gangs mostly kill other gangs.

KKK was CREATED to harass and lynch innocent people because of the color of their skin.


But lets not get into more comfortable territory for you...how is MeCha like the KKK? Its easier to compare a street gang(Brown, Black, Asian, whatever) to the KKK than MeCha, yet you seem pretty confident in making the comparison.

And MeCha/Brown Berets arent even close to being like the street gangs. Except they are a group of Latino youths, which Im sure makes you uncomfortable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:19 AM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
MS-13 is a gang that mostly kills people in other gangs. Even with the incidents that have happened, gangs mostly kill other gangs.

KKK was CREATED to harass and lynch innocent people because of the color of their skin.


But lets not get into more comfortable territory for you...how is MeCha like the KKK? Its easier to compare a street gang(Brown, Black, Asian, whatever) to the KKK than MeCha, yet you seem pretty confident in making the comparison.

And MeCha/Brown Berets arent even close to being like the street gangs. Except they are a group of Latino youths, which Im sure makes you uncomfortable.
The KKK has a hundred years of documented history, give your brothers a chance...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:22 AM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
The KKK has a hundred years of documented history, give your brothers a chance...
Youre too full of it.

And theyre as much my "brothers" as they are yours



MeCha no different than the KKK.....get out of here! LOL.
And then you gotta make up stuff to back it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:29 AM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Youre too full of it.

And theyre as much my "brothers" as they are yours



MeCha no different than the KKK.....get out of here! LOL.
And then you gotta make up stuff to back it up.
Your defense of militant, violent, ethnic separatist groups who impose their will through intimidation is no different than those who defended the Klan 50 years ago.

And I haven't 'made up' anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:41 AM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Your defense of militant, violent, ethnic separatist groups who impose their will through intimidation is no different than those who defended the Klan 50 years ago.

And I haven't 'made up' anything.
Im not "defending" them, but to compare them to the KKK is ridiculous. I wouldn't even compare the Minutemen to the KKK(even though they are alike in being vigilante groups and the Klan actually had a "Klan Patrol" that did what the Minutemen do).

KKK=Long history of lynching black folks and people who have helped black folks.
MeCha=Talk a lot of bull from college campuses.


All we got is your vague claims of Mecha/Brown Berets killing people, which there is conveniently no record of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 12:45 AM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
And another thing regarding this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Coupled with his separatist Mechista philosophy, absolutely! You all consider the KKK to be a 'gang', what's the damned difference?
Do YOU not consider the KKK to be a gang? It almost seems like you are defending them.

One things for sure, a bunch of Chicanos speaking their mind and feelings(even if they are extremist, and off the wall), irks you a lot more than the lynching, cross burning KKK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2008, 06:09 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I'm from SanBndo. It seems that more and more of the City, County and State seats in CA. are getting filled with Pro-Illegals. Our District Supervisor "Josie Gonzales" who was Pro-Illegal was best friends with Blow Joe Baca.
I was 1 0f 8 elected by my community to help recall her.( with no avail)

From the County of San Bernardino Josie Gonzales Fifth District
It's the invasion of the anchor babies. In Chicago, where even the dead can vote, the local government is filled to the brim with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top