U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 01:39 PM

1,417 posts, read 856,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
That comment is totally inappropriate and I would sure appreciate it if you would stop badgering me with your "interpretations" of my personal experiences as if I am somehow stating that they are the "rule". It is not only childish, it really proves the point of my recent poll even further. There is no need for you to interject your snide comments attached to a quote I made as if you have now "translated" for all by commenting what you want to believe about what I said.
How would you want me interpret what you said?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 01:45 PM

795 posts, read 2,041,612 times
Talking no stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elousv View Post
The solution is simple. Tomorrow, when the bus picks them up, just keep driving to Mexico!
Do not stop - pass go - stay on the road to Mexico..

Old 08-22-2008, 01:45 PM

13,079 posts, read 21,241,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
How would you want me interpret what you said?
You are not my interpreter, therefore you do not need to interpret. How about if you take it at face value, without trying to fluff more into it than is already there? It was an anecdotal personal experience I related in response to another poster - hint - not you.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:50 PM

Talking where has all the English gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
a doobie - smack
doobie? smack? is that Mexican?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
You are not my interpreter, therefore you do not need to interpret. How about if you take it at face value, without trying to fluff more into it than is already there? It was an anecdotal personal experience I related in response to another poster - hint - not you.
You made it sound like you were the victem of the terrible Hispanics!! Isn't that the message you were trying to convey? I don't see what other message you could of possibly tried to feed.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:54 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,722,213 times
Quote:
I'm looking for the connection to immigration. What I'm getting is

"All Hispanics are recent immigrants!!!"
If that is what you are getting then the discussion is simply incomprehensible to you. Move on to another topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasTraveler View Post
doobie? smack? is that Mexican?
Just another product of the Hispanic devils

Talking the arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

Sarcasm is a lost art.
But I keep trying...

Old 08-22-2008, 02:11 PM

13,079 posts, read 21,241,532 times
Quote:
You made it sound like you were the victem of the terrible Hispanics!! Isn't that the message you were trying to convey? I don't see what other message you could of possibly tried to feed.
You saw that as victimization?!? Because I was asked if I had paper to roll joints?? That is the reason you need to stop trying to "interpret" my posts. You are WAY OFF BASE. This was not a case of victimization, it was a case of EDUCATION.

Good grief - get off you trip about my being anti Hispanic, k? Let me list the places the last several guys I dated were from: Chile, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Spain, Brazil, and Peru. I happen to have a daughter who is half Peruvian. So stick that in your cap and stop "interpreting/imagining" your fantasies about me, please.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:46 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,009,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
There is no need to send me an email and explain masturbation to me. I'm well aware of what it is.

I asked you what masurbation was--your spelling, your post.

Sarcasm is a lost art.
Maybe when its applied to something as trivial as a typo. You guys love to point out those out wayyyy too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration