U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 10:52 PM

10,479 posts, read 13,522,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Their time would be better spent at the gym where they would all definitely benefit from the use of an AB ROLLER. Their collective birth rates are showing.
You're black, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 11:02 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,797,810 times
Quote:
Follow the link to watch a video of the illegal alien supporters with the infamous Emma Lozano in Shenandoah yesterday.

http://internetservices.readingeagle...mirezvideo.asx

They need to be quiet before ICE checks their status. Their time would be better spent at the gym where they would all definitely benefit from the use of an AB ROLLER. Their collective birth rates are showing.
What does their physical appearance have to do with anything?

Old 08-22-2008, 11:06 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,177,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
You're black, right?
And that would have something to do with the discussion HOW???

Old 08-22-2008, 11:36 PM

1,417 posts, read 854,590 times
Quote:
Follow the link to watch a video of the illegal alien supporters with the infamous Emma Lozano in Shenandoah yesterday.

http://internetservices.readingeagle...mirezvideo.asx

They need to be quiet before ICE checks their status. Their time would be better spent at the gym where they would all definitely benefit from the use of an AB ROLLER. Their collective birth rates are showing.
If someone said this about you, you would not find that offensive?

Old 08-22-2008, 11:39 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,177,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
They seem to be eating pretty good for living in such a racist, oppressive country...

Old 08-23-2008, 07:16 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,907,964 times
Quote:
All together now . . . COMPREHENSION IS KEY TO READING.

Old 08-23-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
They seem to be eating pretty good for living in such a racist, oppressive country...
Kudos, rep points coming your way!

ETA: Sorry I have to wait.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-23-2008 at 07:34 AM..

Old 08-23-2008, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
You're black, right?

Old 08-23-2008, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What makes it safe is they know we have a large volume of gullable bleeding hearts who care less about fact than they do looking good to each other. Oh today I attended a gasp homeless rights ralley.
Oh I did one better I served lunch at a gasp protect the harp seal ralley..
I got all of you beat I rented Al Gores movie How I invented the internet. Gasp, astonishment, tears of joy.
They don't protest at home because they don't have to. They can come here abuse our generosity, our systems and break our laws without fear.
I often wonder why these pro-illegals groups who care so much for the hardships of the illegals don't pull their resources and take the fight to the countries with such horrid living conditions. Oh wait we can't because gasp its racists to believe that third world nations are anything but victims of the USA.
ITA, couldn't have said it any better myself. We all know that they are "encouraged" to come here, map in hand courtesy of the Calderon and the small population of oligarchies who possess all of the wealth in Mexico.

Once over the border the racist tax dollar usurping groups aka LaRaza, LuLac, etc. use them to racially incite and condemn Americans in order to keep the tax dollars rolling in and their "organizations" empowered.

It filled my heart with glee to watch Lou Dobbs call LULAC on it's ethnocentric BS with regards to expecting Illinois taxpayers to foot the cost of the vegetating "poor illegal alien Mexican".

Still waiting for the LULAC clown to answer the question.

After all, they certainly didn't waste any time having the LuLac ambulance chaser represent the family. If they are so concerned about the poor illegal alien Mexican, why aren't they expending their time, energy and some of our tax dollars they're hording in their swiss bank accounts to find a comfortable place for the illegal alien to vegetate at their expense? Either way, it's still OUR TAX DOLLARS being wasted.

Hypocrisy anyone?

Old 08-23-2008, 07:36 AM

Quote:

It doesn't. 95% of the time, I comment on an article after I post it. You know free speech, personal observation, disclaimers, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration