U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-22-2008, 05:12 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094

Advertisements

Follow the link to watch a video of the illegal alien supporters with the infamous Emma Lozano in Shenandoah yesterday.

http://internetservices.readingeagle...mirezvideo.asx
________________

They need to be quiet before ICE checks their status. Their time would be better spent at the gym where they would all definitely benefit from the use of an AB ROLLER. Their collective birth rates are showing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-22-2008, 07:08 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
They will never learn. They’re still carrying Mexican flags, and making demands. No, our laws are not broken, and they don’t need to be fixed -- they need to be enforced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 07:11 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They will never learn. They’re still carrying Mexican flags, and making demands. No, our laws are not broken, and they don’t need to be fixed -- they need to be enforced.
You don't want the 14th amendment fixed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 07:23 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
You don't want the 14th amendment fixed?
How many times do you have to be told that the 14th Amendment doesn't need fixing, based on the words of it's author.

What needs fixing is the SCOTUS interpretation of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 07:23 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
You don't want the 14th amendment fixed?
How is the 14th Amendment relevant to this thread? This is not an anchor baby discussion, unless I missed something in the video.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 07:33 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
The systems broken(abused) not the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 09:14 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Follow the link to watch a video of the illegal alien supporters with the infamous Emma Lozano in Shenandoah yesterday.

http://internetservices.readingeagle...mirezvideo.asx
________________

They need to be quiet before ICE checks their status. Their time would be better spent at the gym where they would all definitely benefit from the use of an AB ROLLER. Their collective birth rates are showing.
El Diario de Chihuahua (http://www.eldiariodechihuahua.com.mx/notas.php?IDNOTA=119177&IDSECCION=Portada&IDREPORT ERO=ROBERTO%20REBELEZ%20VALDEZ - broken link)

Mexicans protesting violence overtaking parts of their country.

Now why don't these protesting latinas help and protest something worthwhile? Why don't they make some kind of effort to improve things back home? These lonely people could use some help -- yet any time they protest something here, usually their racial right to ignore whatever law, many show up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 09:19 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
El Diario de Chihuahua (http://www.eldiariodechihuahua.com.mx/notas.php?IDNOTA=119177&IDSECCION=Portada&IDREPORT ERO=ROBERTO%20REBELEZ%20VALDEZ - broken link)

Mexicans protesting violence overtaking parts of their country.

Now why don't these protesting latinas help and protest something worthwhile? Why don't they make some kind of effort to improve things back home? These lonely people could use some help -- yet any time they protest something here, usually their racial right to ignore whatever law, many show up.
It's safer to protest here where they won't be gunned down in the streets.

I have come to the conclusion that they see Americans as fools to be used and abused. If we treated them 1/2 as bad as the Mexican oligarchies, they would have high tailed it back across the border in less than 24 hours after their arrival. They are the perfect example of ingrates taking kindness for weakness.

The time bomb is ticking louder . . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 09:33 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Follow the link to watch a video of the illegal alien supporters with the infamous Emma Lozano in Shenandoah yesterday.

________________

They need to be quiet before ICE checks their status. Their time would be better spent at the gym where they would all definitely benefit from the use of an AB ROLLER. Their collective birth rates are showing.
And again:http://bestsmileys.com/puking/2.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2008, 09:42 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
It's safer to protest here where they won't be gunned down in the streets.

I have come to the conclusion that they see Americans as fools to be used and abused. If we treated them 1/2 as bad as the Mexican oligarchies, they would have high tailed it back across the border in less than 24 hours after their arrival. They are the perfect example of ingrates taking kindness for weakness.

The time bomb is ticking louder . . . .
What makes it safe is they know we have a large volume of gullable bleeding hearts who care less about fact than they do looking good to each other. Oh today I attended a gasp homeless rights ralley.
Oh I did one better I served lunch at a gasp protect the harp seal ralley..
I got all of you beat I rented Al Gores movie How I invented the internet. Gasp, astonishment, tears of joy.
They don't protest at home because they don't have to. They can come here abuse our generosity, our systems and break our laws without fear.
I often wonder why these pro-illegals groups who care so much for the hardships of the illegals don't pull their resources and take the fight to the countries with such horrid living conditions. Oh wait we can't because gasp its racists to believe that third world nations are anything but victims of the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top