U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2008, 01:42 PM

638 posts, read 1,639,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Corruption is intelligent, and I learned from it, that it surrounds itself with the incompetent so everyone thinks stupidy is the problem.

I naturally want to believe the current occupant of the White House is stupid, but he is in fact a direct decendent of the crown of England, and his administration in cooperation with Congress and our Supreme Court, has unsurped our Constitution and put us on the brink of tyranny in such a short span of time that I arrive at this conclusion -- stupid people couldn't do it.

The occupant of the White House might act like a bumbling incompetent on stage, but there is a corruption behind his throne which is anything but. He's not my President. Never was. Does not represent me.

I am an American Citizen, and I approve this message.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2008, 01:47 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,824,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
Corruption is intelligent, and I learned from it, that it surrounds itself with the incompetent so everyone thinks stupidy is the problem.

I naturally want to believe the current occupant of the White House is stupid, but he is in fact a direct decendent of the crown of England, and his administration in cooperation with Congress and our Supreme Court, has unsurped our Constitution and put us on the brink of tyranny in such a short span of time that I arrive at this conclusion -- stupid people couldn't do it.

The occupant of the White House might act like a bumbling incompetent on stage, but there is a corruption behind his throne which is anything but. He's not my President. Never was. Does not represent me.

I am an American Citizen, and I approve this message.
I couldn't agree more! The man is a diabolical genius. The insert was for entertainment purposes only.

Old 08-23-2008, 01:47 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Yep. There is a very large community of Oaxacans in Madera, CA. The kids first learn Spanish-- and then learn English. Try that on for size
That is sad.

The kids should be taught English first...........there is no real need for Spanish in this country.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:18 PM

638 posts, read 1,639,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I couldn't agree more! The man is a diabolical genius. The insert was for entertainment purposes only.
Got it.

Let me edit : To its credit, The US Supreme Court initially ruled 70+ counts of The Patriot Act were "unconstitutional", which is to say, "un-American". And there have been outspoken voices against the anti-American activity perpetuated by this administration, or by Congress itself. Credit where it's due.

Back on topic, make no mistake, "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" or "Immigration Reform", is just another buzzword for "amnesty".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or