U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2008, 08:02 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,922,660 times
Reputation: 393

Advertisements

If 9/11 would have taken place in the 1970's...
irac/iran would be nothing but a sea of sand...
political correctness would not be an issue...

back in the 1970's you would have NEVER seen a
mexican walking down an American city street waving
a mexican flag, they'd be picking him up with a shovel.
Ahh.. the good old days are gone...

even in our little midwest town, we are seeing mexican gang
writing cropping up on brick walls and buildings...

when the train roams thru town, all you see is a mile long
trail of spanish gang writings on every box car, it's discusting!

my property taxes went up to pay for (special teachers)...
special spanish speaking teachers...

sooner or later, it will be... push 2 for English!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-25-2008, 01:14 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 853,075 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
If 9/11 would have taken place in the 1970's...
irac/iran would be nothing but a sea of sand...
political correctness would not be an issue...

back in the 1970's you would have NEVER seen a
mexican walking down an American city street waving
a mexican flag, they'd be picking him up with a shovel.
Ahh.. the good old days are gone...

even in our little midwest town, we are seeing mexican gang
writing cropping up on brick walls and buildings...

when the train roams thru town, all you see is a mile long
trail of spanish gang writings on every box car, it's discusting!

my property taxes went up to pay for (special teachers)...
special spanish speaking teachers...

sooner or later, it will be... push 2 for English!

I had no idea graffiti is now referred to as "Mexican gang writing".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 07:54 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,922,660 times
Reputation: 393
I didn't say it was graffiti... AMERICAN GRAFITTI is such as IE:
jane loves john, joe was here, class of 2000... not some nasty
lowlife gun-toting drugdealing thieving mexican gangbang tagging.
there is difference....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 10:32 AM
 
307 posts, read 458,423 times
Reputation: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I had no idea graffiti is now referred to as "Mexican gang writing".
Examples of what I assume Arizona Bear is reffering to are at this web link.

Examples can be found here.

Random
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 10:55 AM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,713,217 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I had no idea graffiti is now referred to as "Mexican gang writing".
The fact that it is in Spanish may be a clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:48 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 853,075 times
Reputation: 76
I don't know guys, I can't read most graffiti unless its written in letters that are readable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 03:01 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,695,156 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
If 9/11 would have taken place in the 1970's...
irac/iran would be nothing but a sea of sand...
political correctness would not be an issue...

back in the 1970's you would have NEVER seen a
mexican walking down an American city street waving
a mexican flag, they'd be picking him up with a shovel.
Ahh.. the good old days are gone...

even in our little midwest town, we are seeing mexican gang
writing cropping up on brick walls and buildings...

when the train roams thru town, all you see is a mile long
trail of spanish gang writings on every box car, it's discusting!

my property taxes went up to pay for (special teachers)...
special spanish speaking teachers...

sooner or later, it will be... push 2 for English!

-----------
Considering Iraq and Iran had NOTHING in the slightest to do with 9/11 .

I would hope the 70's wouldn't be such an insane period of time lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 03:03 PM
 
Location: S.Florida
3,325 posts, read 4,695,156 times
Reputation: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
The fact that it is in Spanish may be a clue.
--

It can be any group if it's Spanish and Gangs use signs .

Who has the ability to decipher that trash anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 03:06 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 853,075 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
--

It can be any group if it's Spanish and Gangs use signs .

Who has the ability to decipher that trash anyway?
Apparently they can go around and see something they don't understand and go: "I don't know what that says, must be Spanish". LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 04:32 PM
 
8,973 posts, read 14,620,778 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Apparently they can go around and see something they don't understand and go: "I don't know what that says, must be Spanish". LOL!
I don't so much mind reading the words in Spanish...but some of these little 'twerps' even write their NUMBERS in Spanish....really ticks me off....

(and they really SHOULD stay in school....the word isn't "Varrio", guys...it's "Barrio".... grrrrr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top