Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 02:20 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,366,104 times

Advertisements

We have seen an increasing amount of these types of violent crimes in the past five months," Phoenix Police Sgt. Joel Tranter said. "We want the public to realize that these types of crimes will not be tolerated in Phoenix.

The three victims who have been identified at this point are: Ezequiel Rebollar-Perrban, 23 years of age, Jaime Echeverria, 30 years of age, Armando Lopez, 20-30 years of age. Two other victims remain unidentified.

These ruthless drug gangs according to DEA operative who wants to remain anonymous says, “investigators close to the Shelby county murders of five Mexican males was carried out by Mexican drug gangs or their surrogates and is very likely related to drugs and cash.” DEA agents say that the cartels' incursions into the United States are spurring more secondary crimes, such as shootings, kidnapping, and murders.

Mexican Drug cartels terror reaches Alabama*-*borderfirereport.net

It's long past time to seal our border and send them all home.

If this case proves to be Mexican drug cartel related this as well as many other case’s show the dangerous reach of the Mexican drug cartels now goes very deep into middle America and are now reported to be killing, robbing, torturing, kidnapping, and threatening Americans and others at an alarming rate.

These gang members are known to be attacking Americans all over the U.S. Recently it came to light that a gang operation of this type was uncovered operating on the east coast from New York to Florida robbing known drug dealers of both their drugs and cash. These attacks were pulled off all up and down the East Coast, federal investigators said. Similar tactics are being used in Mexico’s violence. Police say this type of crime is happening on both sides of the U.S. Mexican border.

A horrifying story describes a little girl who, after being taken to the Florida panhandle from Mexico, resisted while being raped, and was subsequently made an example of, by being beheaded in front of other girls who were being held to be raped. The girls then were made to watch by being left in the room with the little girl’s body for several hours. ·
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 02:52 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,285,553 times
And what does our government do? NOTHING. If the government really wanted to solve this problem they could. However because of a combination of political correctness run rampant, pro-illegal politicians, greedy businesses etc. our government allows this crap to go on. Our politicians who allow this to go on and increase are nothing more than traitorous swine.

We could have our borders sealed and all illegals-including these scumbag gang members gone in no time if the government really wanted to. However those in charge don't want to-they side with scumbags like these over Americans and their safety.

[b]The biggest worry for local law enforcement groups is that the cartels will bring with them violent methods honed during furious cartel wars in Mexico that have left thousands dead since 2006. In recent years, Mexican drug violence has reached new heights, with beheadings, videotaped executions broadcast on the Internet, and the targeting and killings of top Mexican law enforcement officials. We’re seeing younger individuals being deployed by Mexican cartel leadership up into the United States to work for these cartels.

The above bolded part is a huge reason why our borders need to be sealed off completely, all illegals deported and a total time out on all immigration-including legal- until we get our country under control. We are at a real turning point here in this country and need to act before it is too late.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
And what does our government do? NOTHING. If the government really wanted to solve this problem they could. However because of a combination of political correctness run rampant, pro-illegal politicians, greedy businesses etc. our government allows this crap to go on. Our politicians who allow this to go on and increase are nothing more than traitorous swine.

We could have our borders sealed and all illegals-including these scumbag gang members gone in no time if the government really wanted to. However those in charge don't want to-they side with scumbags like these over Americans and their safety.

[b]The biggest worry for local law enforcement groups is that the cartels will bring with them violent methods honed during furious cartel wars in Mexico that have left thousands dead since 2006. In recent years, Mexican drug violence has reached new heights, with beheadings, videotaped executions broadcast on the Internet, and the targeting and killings of top Mexican law enforcement officials. We’re seeing younger individuals being deployed by Mexican cartel leadership up into the United States to work for these cartels.

The above bolded part is a huge reason why our borders need to be sealed off completely, all illegals deported and a total time out on all immigration-including legal- until we get our country under control. We are at a real turning point here in this country and need to act before it is too late.
ITA! It's been a long time coming: It is my honor to rep you!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:54 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,148,949 times
How are the Mexican Drug cartels reaching the U.S? Open borders.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
How are the Mexican Drug cartels reaching the U.S? Open borders.
All the more reason to completely seal our border so no one can get through and deport every last illegal alien here.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
All the more reason to completely seal our border so no one can get through and deport every last illegal alien here.
Agreed. Seal it, post the National Guard and border patrol around it and temporarily halt ALL IMMIGRATION for at least 5-10 years. Rescind the 14th amendment retroactive at least 10 years.

Once America is up and running in an orderly, illegal alien free capacity, only then should we resume LEGAL Immigration (in limited numbers) with employers baring every bit of responsibility for them. No more deliberate visa overstays, fine and jail all employers who ignore compliance and clean out the jails and deport all of the criminals back to their home countries.

Cut off all foreign aid to any country that refuses to take its garbage back.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM

Thank JDubsmom.

You know it just really gets me po'ed that we are doing nothing to stop these drug cartels. How our governement can sit idly by and allow this to happen is just - I cannot describe it without using every profanity in the book

Remember a while back how they wanted to "speed up" granting citizenship to immigrants without a full and proper background check? I wonder how many members of the drug cartel would have been granted citizenship without the proper back ground check? Not to mention other crooks, terrorists, etc.

Not to mention all the amnesty lovers out there. One of the last amnesty attempts all an illegal alien gang member had to do was "pledge" he was no longer in a gang and he would have been put on a "path to citizenship". People really need to wake up in this country and get their head out of their a$$e$.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:05 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,148,949 times
Quote:
Thank JDubsmom.

You know it just really gets me po'ed that we are doing nothing to stop these drug cartels. How our governement can sit idly by and allow this to happen is just - I cannot describe it without using every profanity in the book

Remember a while back how they wanted to "speed up" granting citizenship to immigrants without a full and proper background check? I wonder how many members of the drug cartel would have been granted citizenship without the proper back ground check? Not to mention other crooks, terrorists, etc.

Not to mention all the amnesty lovers out there. One of the last amnesty attempts all an illegal alien gang member had to do was "pledge" he was no longer in a gang and he would have been put on a "path to citizenship". People really need to wake up in this country and get their head out of their a$$e$.
Actually it is immigration they are not focused on. The U.S Government and the Mexican Government are working together to stop the cartels. You know how I know its working? They're reporting progress-- Even on the extremely pro-illegal Univision.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Thank JDubsmom.

Amen to everything you have said. We both know that the next terrorist attack has already been planned and the terrorist are already here. They are simply biding their time and this time is going to be far worse than the last.

I remember reading a couple of months ago that middle eastern terrorist were being given Mexican identities and surnames prior to entering the US through the southern border. Here we are almost a decade after 9-11 and the border remains wide open. You have to wonder when the inmates running the asylum (aka our government) will start to give a damn about the American people.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Actually it is immigration they are not focused on. The U.S Government and the Mexican Government are working together to stop the cartels. You know how I know its working? They're reporting progress-- Even on the extremely pro-illegal Univision.
I don't consider it progress when Mexican drug cartels start reaching far beyond the border states- I consider that complete failure.

The fact that our border is not secured and that immigration laws are not enforced to me means our government is not at all serious about stopping drug cartels from Mexico. If they were serious- the border would be completely sealed for starters.

We could stop these drug cartels in a short period of time if the government really wanted to just like they could end the illegal alien invasion in a short period of time if they really wanted to as well. I do not think they are serious about either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration