Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 PM

9,600 posts, read 31,685,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Just when you think you've heard it all, here's yet another deranged child whose poor excuse for a mother has been here illegally for 18 years but she's blaming law enforcement for her "mother's" 18 years' worth of crime.

Dear God, we have suffered enough, please get these criminals and their delusional offspring out our country. AMEN.
Interesting, JDubsMom . . . however, there are a few points that seem to be conveniently omitted here.

How did Esther Morales Guzmán pay the bills during the 18 years she resided here illegally? Did she work illegally with STOLEN ID or did she live off welfare . . . worse yet and more likely, BOTH? Who has been paying the hospital and medical bills for the last 18 years for these two losers? Has she ever paid a dime in U.S. or State Income Tax? Also, how was she finally caught prior to deportation . . . my money is on something illegal AGAIN!

Personally, I am sick of these Po Me Boo Hoo sob stories. This deadbeat mother entered this country illegally as an adult (30 years old) and has probably been committing an assortment of crimes during her 18 years and is now moaning only because she has been caught.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 02:46 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Interesting, JDubsMom . . . however, there are a few points that seem to be conveniently omitted here.

How did Esther Morales Guzmán pay the bills during the 18 years she resided here illegally? Did she work illegally with STOLEN ID or did she live off welfare . . . worse yet and more likely, BOTH? Who has been paying the hospital and medical bills for the last 18 years for these two losers? Has she ever paid a dime in U.S. or State Income Tax? Also, how was she finally caught prior to deportation . . . my money is on something illegal AGAIN!

Personally, I am sick of these Po Me Boo Hoo sob stories. This deadbeat mother entered this country illegally as an adult (30 years old) and has probably been committing an assortment of crimes during her 18 years and is now moaning only because she has been caught.
I'm sure it was a combination of the above. Great Post rep points coming your way!

Old 08-25-2008, 03:16 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post

I totally agree. Illegals always try to portray themselves as the victim. This woman clearly knew she was violating laws, yet continued to live her peachy life. Unfortunately, children of illegals, like the children of most criminals, must suffer due to their parents’ disregard for our laws.

I can’t believe they’re allowing this girl to speak at a convention forum. I bet the children of U.S. criminals won’t be afforded this opportunity.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:20 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post
Wow you're pretty heartless. I am NO fan of illegal immigrants, I want them out as well...BUT it isn't the kids fault.
No more heartless than I am I guess. Yes the child is the victim. Her mother broke our laws for atleast 18 years and was finally caught. Its not the childs fault that her mother is in fact a criminal. Just as in any case when the parent is sent away for breaking the law its the children who also suffer. We still need to enforce the law. The childs anger should be directed at her criminal mother.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,202,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No more heartless than I am I guess. Yes the child is the victim. Her mother broke our laws for atleast 18 years and was finally caught. Its not the childs fault that her mother is in fact a criminal. Just as in any case when the parent is sent away for breaking the law its the children who also suffer. We still need to enforce the law. The childs anger should be directed at her criminal mother.
It isn't that I necessarily disagree 100%, however...in a christian nation you would think that a little more concern would be shown for the child, not the mother necessarily, but a defenseless child...come on people.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:48 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Quote:
It isn't that I necessarily disagree 100%, however...in a christian nation you would think that a little more concern would be shown for the child, not the mother necessarily, but a defenseless child...come on people.
What does being a Christian have to do with it? Why is religion even thrown into this? There is a religious forum on here if you wish to discuss religion. Don't try to imply that those who are for enforcing immigration law are unchristian.

How about all the defenseless American children who are molested by illegal aliens? How about the American children whose parents are murdered by illegal aliens? Sorry I guess my compassion is used up on them.

If anchor babies and dreamies find it so bad here-they can go back to their parent's country as we know anchors have dual citizenship.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:49 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:
We are not a theocracy --- but nice try! Thank you for playing

Old 08-25-2008, 03:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
No one disputes that the child is the victim and is paying for the sins of the parent. Whats in disput is that our laws and the enforcement of said laws is breaking up families. NO They are not breaking up families. Criminal parents are breaking up families. Mommy dearest could have taken her child with her back to the old homestead. Mommy dearest decided to abandon her here.
The childs anger should be directed at her mother.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:52 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
I do feel compassion for the child, and all children of criminals. However, I don’t see any organizations defending children of criminal U.S. citizens. Why is there only exposure and sob stories involving illegal alien children? There are millions of children suffering in this country due to their parents’ criminal lifestyles. Why don’t we hear of them? Where are their advocates?

Old 08-25-2008, 03:54 PM

638 posts, read 1,848,274 times
Quote:
Wow you're pretty heartless. I am NO fan of illegal immigrants, I want them out as well...BUT it isn't the kids fault.
Mexico should be held 100% responsible for the pain we're about to inflict on a lot of people, which includes kids . . but make no mistake, those Mexican ****s who breach our border and drop their spore here, are perfectly heartless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration