U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-26-2008, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Disgusting traitorous panderers!

It's a lengthy article, but quite interesting.

Quote:
From the behavior and actions of black leaders, one would think that a radical shift in the country's demographic make-up would have no impact on the lives of blacks. In fact, they would have us believe that decades of mass immigration that is bringing about the "browning" of America is having no impact on any aspect of American life.

Yet, even in the face of stark reality, black leadership organizations did not support restrictions on immigration. In fact, by the end of the 1990s, they opposed restrictions outright. The pattern among black elites -- politicians, academics, community leaders -- consistently has been to make alliances with other elites, in order to insure support for their ever-expanding demands on establishment whites. These blacks continued to nurse the notion that any alliances with other "minorities" would give them greater power in the race intimidation game being played out against the white adversary.

The pandering of such blacks is limitless, since they are forever on the look-out for ways to expand their influence. In 1999, for instance, the NAACP announced a major campaign to recruit Hispanics into the organization. Billed as a "nationwide initiative," Las Vegas Chapter President Gene Collins explained the mission as a "fight for the disadvantaged regardless of ethnicity." When asked to explain why the NAACP would turn its attention to another racial group, Collins pompously proclaimed, "We have to save the world in order to save ourselves." Why Hispanics should seek help from a black civil rights organization was not made clear. Well, it's seven years later, and the campaign does not seem to have picked up any steam.
Global Politician - Immigration - Betrayal by black elites (http://globalpolitician.com/25148-immigration-blacks - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 PM
 
Location: Wichita,Kansas
2,731 posts, read 5,935,503 times
Reputation: 1328
I think the Demographic changes will not benefit blacks at all.
You will see more competition economically,politically,media-wise w/Latinos.
The Black Community should be very vocally Anti-Illegal as it probably hurts them..
More than any other community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:00 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
I think the Demographic changes will not benefit blacks at all.
You will see more competition economically,politically,media-wise w/Latinos.
The Black Community should be very vocally Anti-Illegal as it probably hurts them..
More than any other community.
I think that you are making a very broad assumption. While I am black and anti-illegal immigration, I (and many of my black friends, and coworkers) are white collar workers and therefore not in direct competition with illegal aliens. Illegal immigration primarily competes with and affects the livelihood of American blue collar workers of all races whose wages are being depressed exponentially. It also has a devastating effect on those with very little education and skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:01 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Reputation: 3010
Here is a group trying to make a difference.

http://www.chooseblackamerica.org/

Their mission statement.

Quote:
Choose Black America is dedicated to securing the inalienable rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution in general and the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments specifically that they protect and guarantee the rights of Black people in these United States. Our objective is to educate both non-Black and Black Americans of these guarantees. Our goal is to insure that these rights are not only protected but the laws legislated to insure these rights are enforced.

Last edited by Kele; 08-26-2008 at 02:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
I think the Demographic changes will not benefit blacks at all.
You will see more competition economically,politically,media-wise w/Latinos.
The Black Community should be very vocally Anti-Illegal as it probably hurts them..
More than any other community.
It is not only blacks who suffer due to illegal immigration; ALL low-skilled Americans are suffering. Illegals have even invaded skilled jobs such as some construction trades. Itís reprehensible for these so-called leaders (including Obama) to deny that illegal immigration is detrimental to this country. They are all greedy traitors, who would sell their own mothers for the right price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:08 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It is not only blacks who suffer due to illegal immigration; ALL low-skilled Americans are suffering. Illegals have even invaded skilled jobs such as some construction trades. Itís reprehensible for these so-called leaders (including Obama) to deny that illegal immigration is detrimental to this country. They are all greedy traitors, who would sell their own mothers for the right price.
Agreed. The same can be said for those murdered by illegals as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:09 PM
 
6,011 posts, read 6,725,979 times
Reputation: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
I think the Demographic changes will not benefit blacks at all.
You will see more competition economically,politically,media-wise w/Latinos.
The Black Community should be very vocally Anti-Illegal as it probably hurts them..
More than any other community.

i think we(not saying i) are too scared to be called racist. i for one dont think its racist to speak out against migrants from st elsewhere who continue to come whos encourage by their goverment to sneak into the US and the betrayal of american politicians and employers.

When american politicians persuade companies to go overseas for profits and incentives, kickbacks to me thats anti american, i think the man in office right now encouraged it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:13 PM
 
6,011 posts, read 6,725,979 times
Reputation: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I think that you are making a very broad assumption. While I am black and anti-illegal immigration, I (and many of my black friends, and coworkers) are white collar workers and therefore not in direct competition with illegal aliens. Illegal immigration primarily competes with and affects the livelihood of American blue collar workers of all races whose wages are being depressed exponentially. It also has a devastating effect on those with very little education and skills.
u may not be in competition but future blacks will be in competition once their anchor babies grow up

people say this all the time..in many parts of the country blacks are fighting over political seats with mexicans and when more illegals become citizens it lowers blacks effects on politics. the more they come the more blacks get absorbed.

parts of los angeles used to be overwhemingly black now the areas are majority hispanic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:14 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
i think we(not saying i) are too scared to be called racist. i for one dont think its racist to speak out against migrants from st elsewhere who continue to come whos encourage by their goverment to sneak into the US and the betrayal of american politicians and employers.

When american politicians persuade companies to go overseas for profits and incentives, kickbacks to me thats anti american, i think the man in office right now encouraged it.
I tend to think more than a small majority of us totally agree. No doubt there was an agreement struck in exchange for the votes of a certain ethnicity. While that deal fell apart 4 times in the last 8 years, make no mistake about it whether it's Obama or McCain, the torch has already been passed.

We must all remain diligent for at least another 4 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2008, 02:34 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 851,493 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I think that you are making a very broad assumption. While I am black and anti-illegal immigration, I (and many of my black friends, and coworkers) are white collar workers and therefore not in direct competition with illegal aliens. Illegal immigration primarily competes with and affects the livelihood of American blue collar workers of all races whose wages are being depressed exponentially. It also has a devastating effect on those with very little education and skills.
Exactly correct. +rep
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top