U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 06:06 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times

Advertisements

Chey2u, I'm still waiting for a response to my questions on post #93.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 06:39 PM

10,479 posts, read 13,508,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Ever watch Anthony Bordaine's no reservation? The episode where he went to Mexico? Go to New York and look at the fancy restaraunts' back kitchens. You see Mexicans.
I was JUST going to say that, he wrote about that in his book "Kitchen Confidential" too. Not all americans have problems w/them.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:12 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,734,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I was JUST going to say that, he wrote about that in his book "Kitchen Confidential" too. Not all americans have problems w/them.
I have always enjoyed them and I'm sure I'm not in the minority

Old 08-30-2008, 01:06 AM

3,172 posts, read 5,995,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatt View Post
No kidding. I used to live in San Diego, and to call it a hellhole is a real stretch--even for some here. Agree that it's one of the nicer big cities in the country.

But maybe it is a total cesspool for those who would seem to better enjoy living in a barb-wire enclosed compound in N. Idaho waiting for the apocalypse.
hahah, I know right?
I crack up hearing about people "running away" to the midwest, and being told to "run for their lives".

Taco Cart Guy: Quieres taco de birria?
Super Patriot(runs away): AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is probably the first time ever in the history of having 50 states that people are excited and dying to move to Kansas, Arkansas, Wyoming, etc.

Old 08-30-2008, 02:44 AM

105 posts, read 184,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
hahah, I know right?
I crack up hearing about people "running away" to the midwest, and being told to "run for their lives".

Taco Cart Guy: Quieres taco de birria?
Super Patriot(runs away): AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I sure do love me some tacos de birria! Almost as much as I love buche, cabeza, and lengua! Bring 'em on!!!

Or wait, maybe I'd really rather love to eat at Applebee's!

Damn those Mexicans!!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 06:16 AM

3,074 posts, read 3,336,186 times
I hope everyone will watch the video posted by one of our moderators under the "By The Numbers" thread. It is shocking and confirms the concerns Americans have about growth. For example, to keep up with the education of the influx of illegal immigrants, America has to build a school every single day of the year. We need to look at the reality of the cost. The moderator ever states that the burden on our children and grandchildren will be astronomical.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:06 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
I hope everyone will watch the video posted by one of our moderators under the "By The Numbers" thread. It is shocking and confirms the concerns Americans have about growth. For example, to keep up with the education of the influx of illegal immigrants, America has to build a school every single day of the year. We need to look at the reality of the cost. The moderator ever states that the burden on our children and grandchildren will be astronomical.
They don't care, carolac. As long as it is their Raza coming in they'll obfuscate, change the subject or just scoff at the legitimate concerns being raised by us anti's. If it were 20= million Africans, on the other hand...

Old 08-30-2008, 11:13 AM

3,074 posts, read 3,336,186 times
LOL - you are probably right I just keep hoping that, when faced with more and more actual, factual information, they'll see the crippling effect the flood of illegal immigrants will have--to the detriment of their own children. I'll just keep pressing forward. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
They don't care, carolac. As long as it is their Raza coming in they'll obfuscate, change the subject or just scoff at the legitimate concerns being raised by us anti's. If it were 20= million Africans, on the other hand...

Old 08-30-2008, 04:05 PM

379 posts, read 514,135 times
California resembles a Third-World country. There's no denying it when you're outside in it. It's the U.S. Governments fault, since they're doing it on purpose.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:41 PM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17271 View Post
California resembles a Third-World country. There's no denying it when you're outside in it. It's the U.S. Governments fault, since they're doing it on purpose.
JUST LOOK AT THIS THIRD WORLD CESSPOOL:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or